AGLI STUPIDI NON CAPiTA MAI DI PENSARE CHE IL MERITO E LA FORTUNA.... (1 Viewer)

PILU

STATE SERENI
buongiorno a tutti .. meno male che la crisi è finita ... la borsa sale, i combustibili pure, i rendimenti scendono e alla fine siccome in usa sono un popolo di intelligentoni .. alla fine mandano di meno i giovani alla scuola ... perchè non ne hanno bisogno .. un mondo perfetto ....

In a desperate attempt to cut costs, some Illinois schools may only keep their doors open four days a week next year.
The State House voted overwhelmingly to pass a bill that would allow local school districts to opt for the four-day week. The measure was carried by a vote of 81-21, and now heads to the Senate, according to the Peoria Journal-Star.
Students would still have to receive the state-required number of instructional hours in a school year, WGN-TV explains. Those hours would be made up either in longer days or shorter summer vacations.
Much of the savings from a shorter week would come from fuel and utility costs.

Ranger

Swing Trader
;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drqJ1bUmEA&feature=related]YouTube - Oscar Peterson & Count Basie - Slow Blues[/ame]

ERRY

ASTA LA FAIGA SEMPRE
1269516493201.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto