Titolo sovranazionale in rubli (1 Viewer)

gaerec

Nuovo forumer
Posseggo un po' di XS1555164299 Ebrd 6% 24lg23. So che la negoziazione è sospesa, ma non trovo notizie chiare sul pagamento degli interessi e la restituzione del capitale, perdurando la situazione attuale. Qualcuno ne sa qualcosa?

angy2008

Forumer storico
la negoziazione non é sospesa, ogni banca decide per se quali regole fissare. Per i pagamenti di interessi e capitale non penso ci saranno problemi a parte quello sul cambio che potrebbe essere fatto d'ufficio dalla banca senza poterlo trattare direttamente. Se vuoi mettere il post anche sul thread dei rimborsi potrai seguire anche i titoli analoghi al tuo.

veltroni

Forumer storico
Io ho la IFC 5,50 20 marzo 2023 e la cedola di marzo mi dice la mia banca è bloccata presso la " depositaria" NSD" e ancora non ho ricevuto nulla

gaerec

Nuovo forumer
la negoziazione non é sospesa, ogni banca decide per se quali regole fissare. Per i pagamenti di interessi e capitale non penso ci saranno problemi a parte quello sul cambio che potrebbe essere fatto d'ufficio dalla banca senza poterlo trattare direttamente. Se vuoi mettere il post anche sul thread dei rimborsi potrai seguire anche i titoli analoghi al tuo.
... non trovo il thread dei rimborsi

gaerec

Nuovo forumer
Sul titolo XS1555164299 Ebrd 6% 24lg23 la referente della mia banca chiede all'ufficio negoziazioni ma
quest'ultimo dopo 10 gg ancora non ha risposto. Per cui ho scritto a EBRD:

La domanda ovviamente era se gli interessi verranno pagati e come

Risposta:
Dear Mr Recchi,

I am afraid that we cannot yet say definitively whether the Calculation Agent will determine that there has been a Settlement Disruption Event occurring and subsisting during the relevant Determination Period in accordance with the bond terms for the EBRD 6% due 24 July 2023. https://www.ebrd.com/sites/Satellite?c=Content&cid=1395255085110&d=&pagename=EBRD%2FContent%2FDownloadDocument

Next week will provide further clarity.

gaerec

Nuovo forumer
I am afraid that there is nothing official yet.

My expectation is that by the latest tomorrow (in line with the documentation) the ICSDs will receive notice of a determination by the Calculation Agent of a Settlement Disruption Event. If that is the case, the bond will most likely pay the coupon in US Dollars on the Postponed Fixed Interest Date, which I believe will be 8th August (being 10 London, Moscow and New York Business Days after the Fixed Interest Payment Date.)

The documentation allows for the bond to be paid in Russian Rouble still if the Calculation Agent subsequently determines that a Settlement Disruption Event is no longer occurring in sufficient time for all notices to be sent and the payment to subsequently be made before the 8th August, but this would only be likely if it were to be remedied by the 2nd or 3rd August, and that is not what I am currently expecting to be the case.

I hope that helps.

I am afraid that there is nothing official yet.

My expectation is that by the latest tomorrow (in line with the documentation) the ICSDs will receive notice of a determination by the Calculation Agent of a Settlement Disruption Event. If that is the case, the bond will most likely pay the coupon in US Dollars on the Postponed Fixed Interest Date, which I believe will be 8th August (being 10 London, Moscow and New York Business Days after the Fixed Interest Payment Date.)

The documentation allows for the bond to be paid in Russian Rouble still if the Calculation Agent subsequently determines that a Settlement Disruption Event is no longer occurring in sufficient time for all notices to be sent and the payment to subsequently be made before the 8th August, but this would only be likely if it were to be remedied by the 2nd or 3rd August, and that is not what I am currently expecting to be the case.

I hope that helps.

Tutto corretto!

gaerec

Nuovo forumer
Notizia di oggi 8 agosto:
Dear Mr Recchi,

The coupon will be paid in US Dollars today with a coupon payment amount of USD 48.60 per specified denomination of RUB 50,000,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto