Obbligazioni in dollari Keep Calm And Invest Preferred Shares Usa (2 lettori)

Peco

Forumer storico
Ma le pref si prendono su bgsaxo ?
Online intendo,come Binck
Per provare ho inserito un ordine d'acquisto per una preferred sul Nyse tutto OK ordine accettato
ordine.png

Fabrib

Forumer storico
OFS Capital (NASDAQ:OFS) commenced an underwritten offering of unsecured notes and has applied for the notes to be listed on The Nasdaq under the symbol, “OFSSH”.
If approved, notes will commence trading within 30 days from the original issue date.
Interest rate, terms will be determined at the time of pricing of the offering.
Net proceeds will be used to fully or partially pay down, retire, or redeem certain of its outstanding indebtedness, which may include the company’s 6.25% Notes due 2023, 5.95% Notes due 2026 and/or borrowings under its secured revolving credit facility.

Peco

Forumer storico
avevo letto di buyback, pensavo fosse relativo solo alle azioni...
nel prospetto della MER-K non trovo quanti gg prima devono avvisare per la call... qualcuno lo sa?
Redemption Procedures

Merrill Lynch Capital Trust I will give you at least 30 days’ but not more than 60 days’ notice before any redemption of capital securities. To the extent funds are available for payment, Merrill Lynch Capital Trust I will irrevocably deposit with DTC sufficient funds to pay the redemption amount for the capital securities being redeemed. Merrill Lynch Capital Trust I also will give DTC irrevocable instructions and authority to pay the redemption amount to its participants. Any distribution to be paid on or before a redemption date for any capital securities called for redemption will be payable to the registered holders on the record date for the distribution.

If any redemption date is not a business day, the redemption amount will be payable on the next business day, without any interest or other payment in respect of any such delay.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (NASDAQ:CSSE) has expanded production into India with the acquisition of a majority stake in Locomotive Global.

Alla conquista del mondo.

samantaao

Forumer storico
Redemption Procedures

Merrill Lynch Capital Trust I will give you at least 30 days’ but not more than 60 days’ notice before any redemption of capital securities. To the extent funds are available for payment, Merrill Lynch Capital Trust I will irrevocably deposit with DTC sufficient funds to pay the redemption amount for the capital securities being redeemed. Merrill Lynch Capital Trust I also will give DTC irrevocable instructions and authority to pay the redemption amount to its participants. Any distribution to be paid on or before a redemption date for any capital securities called for redemption will be payable to the registered holders on the record date for the distribution.

If any redemption date is not a business day, the redemption amount will be payable on the next business day, without any interest or other payment in respect of any such delay.
Grazie, non l'avevo trovato nel prospetto.... ci viglio riguardare per principio!
Comunque sono uscito a 25.92...
Magari ho sbagliato tutto

waltermasoni

Caribbean Trader
Oggi ho fatto una prima e modesta entrata su questo

lo dico subito che e’ un etf usa

Prima entrata anche sul cugino
dividendo circa 5.6 distribuito su base mensile

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto