Obbligazioni valute high yield Bond Scholz Anleihe 2017 8,50% Euro AT0000A0U9J2 (3 lettori)

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Dear bondholders,

in addition to my email from March 7th, 2016 I herewith provide an english version:

I herewith kindly inform you that the persons of trust filed an appeal against the approval of the court regarding the deferral of all interest due on March 8th, 2016 until May, 31st 2016, according to the application of the curator.

According to the persons of trust’s statement in the hearing on February 16th, 2016 they apply for deferral of only 75 % of the interest due on March 8th, 2016.

I will send you the appeal under the conditions known regarding the reports.

welcome091

Nuovo forumer
Dear bondholders,

in addition to my email from March 7th, 2016 I herewith provide an english version:

I herewith kindly inform you that the persons of trust filed an appeal against the approval of the court regarding the deferral of all interest due on March 8th, 2016 until May, 31st 2016, according to the application of the curator.

According to the persons of trust’s statement in the hearing on February 16th, 2016 they apply for deferral of only 75 % of the interest due on March 8th, 2016.

I will send you the appeal under the conditions known regarding the reports.

E cioè? Che significa?

iguanito

Forumer storico
E cioè? Che significa?
Mi sembra di capire (attendo conferme) che è stato presentato appello contro la decisione di posticipare il pagamento degli interi interessi dovuti alla data del 31 maggio, chiedendone il posticipo limitatamente al 75%. Ma che minkia di richiesta è questa??
Peraltro si illudono che al 31 maggio gli interessi saranno pagati; sappiamo già tutti che non vedremo un euro nè ora nè al 31 maggio

rockytamtam

Forumer storico
Ci sarà un po' di cassa ( c' era stata una siringa di 50 mil. ultimamente ) e il rappresentante degli obbligazionisti giustifica in qualche modo la lauta parcella che staccherà sulla procedura . Smoke on your eyes .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto