Certificati di investimento - Cap. 4 (12 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

El Trinche

Forumer storico
SAIPEM (estratto dal comunicato stampa)

Highlights of the third quarter and nine months
• Third quarter revenues amounted to € 1.9 billion, up to 18% compared to second quarter revenues
• Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter was negative for 25 million, improved compared to the second
quarter of 2021 (negative for 354 million euros)
• In the first 9 months of 2021, revenues amounted to approximately € 5.1 billion (€ 5.4 billion for the
first nine months of 2020)
• Adjusted EBITDA for the first 9 months of 2021 negative for 291 million euros (positive for 491 million
in the first 9 months of 2020)
• Signs of improvement in drilling with an increase in demand and potential for a full utilization of
the fleet
• The operating results reflect a slowdown compared to the first nine months of 2020, especially for
the engineering and construction activities, mainly due to:
 continued effects of the Covid-19 health crisis on operational activities, with the delays in
project execution and the postponement of investment decisions in the sectors of interest  suspension of LNG onshore project activities in Mozambique
 specific problems in the offshore wind farms
• New contracts awarded for approximately €4.9 billion in the first nine months, with a book-to-bill near to about 1.
Consolidation of an order backlog of approximately €24.5 billion(approximately 78% of the E&C portion not linked to oil), ensuring good performance in the medium-long term

• Net financial debt post-IFRS 16 at September 30, 2021 of around €1.7 billion (around €1.4 billion pre-IFRS 16)
• Liquidity of a €2 billion and a €1 billion unused revolving line
• Outlook for the second half of 2021:
 Revenues of approximately €4.5 billion
 Positive adjusted EBITDA
 Capital expenditure expected for approximately €250 million, and  Net financial debt post-IFRS 16 around €1.7 billion at year end

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Il calo generalizzato delle materie prime in corso da un paio di giorni sta raffreddando le aspettative sull’inflazione e spinge all’ingiù i rendimenti delle obbligazioni, in borsa, stanno ripiegando i settori più esposti al ciclo economico, ma hanno smesso di salire anche i titoli delle società dell’innovazione e della tecnologia più spinta.

NoWay

STM ha chiuso il terzo trimestre 2021 con ricavi netti pari a 3,20 miliardi di dollari (in linea con il consensus di Bloomberg), un margine lordo al 41,6% (stima 41%), un margine operativo al 18,9% e un utile netto di 474 milioni di dollari (attese 485,6).
Dall' inizio del 2021, i ricavi netti si attestano a 9,20 miliardi di dollari; margine lordo al 40,4%; margine operativo al 16,7%; utile netto a 1,25 miliardi di dollari.
I valori intermedi delle previsioni sulle attivita' prevedono ricavi netti per il quarto trimestre a 3,40 miliardi di dollari (consensus 3,31 miliardi) e un margine lordo al 43,0% (stima 41,3%).

NoWay

Le Borse europee sono viste poco mosse in avvio di seduta. Occhi puntati sulla Bce (alle 13h45 l'annuncio di politica monetaria, alle 14h30 la conferenza stampa di Christine Lagarde) e sul Pil Usa del terzo trimestre, in agenda alle 14h30. A piazza Affari focus sui conti trimestrali. Chiamate alla prova del mercato dopo i dati di bilancio Unicredit, Stm, Tim, Saipem, Stellantis (che ha reso noti i ricavi e le consegne). Si segnala poi Webuild che, come parte del Consorzio SPARK, ha firmato un contratto del valore in quota pari a 2,1 mld euro per il North East Link PPP Primary Package di Melbourne, in Australia.

skolem

Listino e panino
Per la serie: „Il #mancalaroba è una bufala, guarda Stellantis!“

'na tragedia!
Intanto Puma accelera verso i massimi storici:

1635402815530.png

skolem

Listino e panino
The Bank of Japan retained its easy monetary policy settings and projected inflation at well below its 2% target for at least two more years, reinforcing market bets it will lag other central banks in dialling back crisis-mode policies.

Finance minister Rishi Sunak used a stronger forecast for Britain's post-lockdown economic recovery to promise higher public spending and he vowed to protect households from the sharp rise in inflation that could approach 5% next year.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto