Certificati di investimento - Cap. 5 (14 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Parliamo degli stessi che comprano l'ultimo modello di cellulare, si spostano in macchina perche' usare la bici o i mezzi pare vergogna, fanno colazione al bar tutte le mattine e riempiono i ristoranti, fumano piu' dei turchi e sono abbonati a Sky?

Va bene, apposto così...

percefal

Utente Old Style
Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter for $54.20 per share in cash

Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter (Ticker:TWTR) for $54.20 a share in cash, according to a 13D filing.

Musk, the CEO of Tesla Tesla Inc. (TSLA) recently took a 9.2% position in Twitter .

Twitter shares jumped 11.7% in premarket trading to $51.20.

The filing said that on April 13, 2022, a letter was delivered to the Issuer which contained “a non-binding proposal” to acquire all of the outstanding common Stock of the Issuer.

“This represents a 54% premium over the closing price of the Common Stock on January 28, 2022,” it said. This was the last trading day before Musk began investing in Twitter.
It is also a “38% premium over the closing price of the Common Stock on April 1, 2022,” the filing said, the trading day before Musk’s investment in the Issuer was publicly announced.

percefal

Utente Old Style
Elon Musk offered to buy Twitter (Ticker:TWTR) for $54.20 a share in cash, according to a 13D filing.

Musk, the CEO of Tesla Tesla Inc. (TSLA) recently took a 9.2% position in Twitter .

Twitter shares jumped 11.7% in premarket trading to $51.20.

The filing said that on April 13, 2022, a letter was delivered to the Issuer which contained “a non-binding proposal” to acquire all of the outstanding common Stock of the Issuer.

“This represents a 54% premium over the closing price of the Common Stock on January 28, 2022,” it said. This was the last trading day before Musk began investing in Twitter.
It is also a “38% premium over the closing price of the Common Stock on April 1, 2022,” the filing said, the trading day before Musk’s investment in the Issuer was publicly announced.
In a letter to the board, Musk said he believes Twitter “will neither thrive nor serve (its free speech) societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company.”
“I am not playing the back-and-forth game,” Musk said. “I have moved straight to the end” “This is not a threat, it’s simply not a good investment without the changes that need to be made.”
Musk says “Twitter has extraordinary potential. I will unlock it.” His offer values Twitter at $43 billion. That’s a 54% premium to where the stock traded the day before he began investing in Twitter. Morgan Stanley is working with Musk as a financial advisor.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto