Analisi Intermarket era il 62%..e tre x rim.... (20 lettori)

DRIVE

Massaio di Voghera
As we discussed yesterday, market breadth is now decidedly too thin for a continuation of the run we saw during September. As well, the sentiment is shifting towards more and more bulls. For example, the latest bull ratio for Investors Intelligence sentiment survey of newsletter editors is now at 62%. This means, of those that are decided, 62% are bullish - the highest level since late May.
Another measure of growing bullish sentiment is the option market. According to the ISE sentiment index, the 10 day average (equity only) call put ratio is at 195. This means that for the past two trading weeks, on average we’ve seen almost twice as many calls being bought to initiate a position as puts. I’ll have more in depth coverage in the weekly sentiment overview on Friday.
The only conflicting analysis is the seasonality tendency that shows when September does the opposite of what it is supposed to do, that momentum is carried forward for a few more months. Wayne Whaley (CTA) has shown that when September is positive, the S&P 500 index is positive for the 4th quarter 84.6% of the time with an average return of 4.93%. This is more than twice the normal 4th quarter return (2%). Interestingly enough, previous positive Septembers have canceled out any October crashes.

Allegati

• Capture_7.gif
    Capture_7.gif
    66,2 KB · Visite: 176

Novenove

da seguire Gap e Pepsi..

oggi non dovrebbero farefaville in Usa

(Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor) - Milano, 07 ott - Il colosso
delle bevande analcoliche PepsiCo ha riportato per il terzo
trimestre fiscale utili netti pari a 1,92 miliardi di
dollari o 1,19 dollari ad azione, in rialzo del 12% rispetto
agli 1,72 miliardi di un anno fa. I ricavi nel periodo sono