Fiat (F) FIAT BREVE TERMINE forever "non-stop" (1 Viewer)

non-stop

Forumer storico
1268322947screenshot004.png

rosso f.sso

Nuovo forumer
Ciao Capo ma dici a me? :V è un onore, e non scerzo è. Come vedi ti e vi leggo sempre, anche se non faccio il login, ma sto zitto zitto perché sono una frana. Avevo chiuso il 2009 con un risultato ottimo (x me) e nei primi 20 giorni del 2010 avevo già fatto il 70% del gain 2009. Bene (si fa x dire :-?) da brava persona ho restituito tutto: 2009 e 2010 :wall:.
Mi ha fatto veramente piacere sentirti :).

non-stop

Forumer storico
Ciao Capo ma dici a me? :V è un onore, e non scerzo è. Come vedi ti e vi leggo sempre, anche se non faccio il login, ma sto zitto zitto perché sono una frana. Avevo chiuso il 2009 con un risultato ottimo (x me) e nei primi 20 giorni del 2010 avevo già fatto il 70% del gain 2009. Bene (si fa x dire :-?) da brava persona ho restituito tutto: 2009 e 2010 :wall:.
Mi ha fatto veramente piacere sentirti :).

A me ancora di più, non abbatterti ora c'è anche Saila con i Suoi segnali, perciò le premesse per recuperare ci sono tutte. Resta con Noi..Ciao.;)

storm

Forumer storico
giusto per mettervi qualche dubbio di medio periodo....

StockTiming.com. Stock Investing using Trends & Analysis

Thursday, March 11th. - Stock Trends, Charts, and Commentary

What are the Leadership Stocks saying about the market now?
On our Leadership Ratio chart, we measure the strength of the Leadership stocks every day and compare them to the strength of the Broad Market stocks. We then divide the two numbers and create a Ratio that shows if the Leaders are moving forward or retreating relative to the Broad Market stocks.
Leadership stocks are like battalion leaders, in that the Broad market stocks (the troops), follow the direction and the command of the Leader.​
Generally, if the Leadership Stock Ratio is positive and moving up, then the Broad Market stocks will follow the leaders. If the Leadership Stock Ratio is negative and falling, then the Broad Market stocks will be close behind and follow the retreat.​
Today, we have something a little different going on. Currently, the Leadership Stocks have a positive ratio and are moving higher. Additionally, the Leadership Ratio has exceeded January's high ... so a new high has been made.​
Normally, you would want to see such action occur on increasing strength in the market. After all, if the Leadership stocks are weak and can't maintain their advance, then the Broad Market stocks won't have a sustainable advance.​
So what is going on now?​
Well, while the Leadership Ratio is making a higher/high, it is doing so with the market's strength at a lower/high. That means that there is a negative divergence coming from the RSI (strength).​
Here is the problem that could develop: Look at labels 1, 2, and 3 on today's chart. They are currently showing a high, followed by a lower/low at label 2, and now a lower/high at label 3. If the Relative Strength at label 3 does not move up to make a higher/high, then we could see a lower/low occur next, below label 2 and that would fit the definition of a "down trend".​
The current condition can currently be best described as follows: On the short term, Leadership stocks are advancing and will pull the Broad market stocks up. As this occurs, the market's strength must increase, or the market's rise will not be able to hold itself up. This can change, but for right now, the market is telling us that it is trying to do something while it is weaker than before.
Use information like this the way the same way you drive a car. As you drive down a highway, you look way ahead to make sure that conditions are clear and safe. If they are, you maintain your speed and you don't get into trouble for doing it. However, if there seems to be congestion ahead, or if you see brake lights flickering in the distance, you start to reduce your speed as a precaution. The negative divergence in strength is saying that brake lights may be flickering ahead, so be alert.​
I hope you enjoyed today's update. As many of you know, this is a proprietary chart that we post every day on our paid subscriber sites. In fairness to our subscribers, we will not post it again until close to the end of April on this free site.
*** Feel free to share this page with others by using the "Send this Page to a Friend" link below.
free.png

_________________________________________________________________​

storm

Forumer storico
Ciao Storm...sempre in vena di ....:lol:

Quello sotto questa sera quando sono a casa me lo metto sul traduttore di Google....:D:lol::lol::lol:

ciao mitico non-stop:up:
beh ti basta guardare il grafico non dice nulla più di quello. In pratica per il medio sono su ma stanno perdendo forza e se non la riaquistano vanno giù :D
Però il sito è interessante e ogni giorno dà un aggiornamento sui mercati.
ma quell'a/d mi hai detto che lo vedi su pro real time?
Su powerdesk non lo trovo....

non-stop

Forumer storico
ciao mitico non-stop:up:
beh ti basta guardare il grafico non dice nulla più di quello. In pratica per il medio sono su ma stanno perdendo forza e se non la riaquistano vanno giù :D
Però il sito è interessante e ogni giorno dà un aggiornamento sui mercati.
ma quell'a/d mi hai detto che lo vedi su pro real time?
Su powerdesk non lo trovo....

Quello sugli indici lo ricavo da qui:XTrader.net la tua base operativa, Furyo interactive javachart, trading systems, analisi tecnica borsa, analisi segnali operativi, grafici nuovo mercato, mib30, fib30 gratis,
Ma ho un piccolo abbonamento.

Mentre per operare uso Prorealtime.....

Grazie della comunicazione, ...Fatti vivo un pò più spesso no..???;)

Ciao.

storm

Forumer storico
Nuovo massimo anche per il bank index....

http://finance.yahoo.com/charts?s=^BKX

Non-stop posti per cortesia l'A-D anche del bank index?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto