Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (3 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

nochicco

Forumer attivo
ok capito

ma sai io al massimo nel periodo 72 io sinceramente sono entrato perche' ho svicciato da una perpetual venduta in buon gain per non tenere fermo i soldi 2 mesi fa ho preso grecia 19 con pensiero appunto che se se salivano di qualche punto vendere ma come vedi non e' cosi' semplice:help:
Per fare due punti non è necessario aspettare due mesi ... la volatilità dei nostri GGB è molto alta.
Magari potresti farli nel giro di un giorno ... in più o in meno ...

tommy271

Forumer storico
ma sai io al massimo nel periodo 72 io sinceramente sono entrato perche' ho svicciato da una perpetual venduta in buon gain per non tenere fermo i soldi 2 mesi fa ho preso grecia 19 con pensiero appunto che se se salivano di qualche punto vendere ma come vedi non e' cosi' semplice:help:

I nostri GGB sono molto imprevedibili.
Nel corso dell'ultimo anno abbiamo assistito più volte a riprese dei corsi, segnati poi dal raggiungimento di nuovi minimi.
Non ultima l'esperienza di ottobre ...

Comunque rimango fiducioso: tieni conto che siamo sempre su titoli a "rischio" ...

Gaudente

Forumer storico
ho in carico 50 k a 71,10 riusciro' a venderle per marzo a 73????????' :help::help:
ma tu pretendi di guadagnare su 'sta carta igienica ? Ma non ti e' bastata la mazzata bestiale che hai preso con la General Motors ? Stavolta fa la cosa giusta, vendi al meglio di corsa , dopodiche' vai in chiesa ad accendere un cero per tutti i soldi che sarai riuscito a salvare.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Borsa Atene: Ase chiude a +1,3%, bene bancari

MILANO (MF-DJ)--L'indice Ase della Borsa di Atene termina le contrattazioni in rialzo dell'1,3% a quota 1592,2 punti, trainato dai titoli bancari. I volumi si attestano a 114,0 mln euro.
"Non sorprende il fatto che il mercato greco si mantenga in territorio positivo visti i trend degli ultimi giorni. Il prossimo livello di resistenza tecnica sara' quello dei 1.625 punti", commenta Nikos Christodoulou di Merit Securities.
In territorio positivo National a +4,8%, Hellenic Postbank a +3,9%, Bank of Cyprus a +2,9%, Atebank a +2,7%, Alpha a +1,6% e Coca Cola Hellenic a +1,1%.
In controtendenza Opap, che cede il 2,4% penalizzato dalle prese di profitto.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greek Stocks Gain 3.6% For Week

Greek Stocks ended just below 1600 on Friday, up 3.56% for week, help by both the new conditions regarding the new tax legislation in dividends and the confirmation of an ongoing European development to fight debt crisis.

The Greek market welcomed the news about the new tax law bill, as the high yield shares were the main beneficiaries. OPAP, Motor Oil and Hellenic Petroleum gained for week 9.55%, 9.41% and 8.76% respectively. Mytilineos and CocaCola Hellenic rose by 4.8% for week.

Banks had been underperforming for the most of the week, but recent statements by Greek and European officials about the discussions on the country’s debt have boosted the banking sector on Friday.

Analysts comment that banks’ rise was the catalyst for the market to maintain its upward momentum. The sentiment is significantly improved, as the General Index’s profits amount to 17.47% for the last 14 sessions, while banks’ profits are at 22.8% for the same period.

"I wasn’t surprised that the bourse climbed higher since the index is still hovering above the 200-day moving average and the next technical resistance level is 1,625 index points," Nikos Christodoulou, head of research at Merit Securities, told Dow Jones Newswires.

"Based on the current scenarios, our analysis tells us to be long next week, even if it may be volatile. Feb. 4 is a key date because of potential decisions at the EU Summit to reduce Greek debt risk," he added.

Across the board, the General Index ended at 1,591.2, up 1.35%, moving in a margin of 33 units or 2.1%. Approximately 46.98mn units worth EUR114.05mn were traded on Friday, while a total amount of 118 shares rose, 41 declined and 126 remained unchanged.

Banks rose by 2.5%, at 1373.09. National Bank stood out, gaining 4.81%, while Bank of Cyprus and Alpha Bank rose by 2.94% and 1.69% respectively.

(capital.gr)

tommy271

Forumer storico
ma tu pretendi di guadagnare su 'sta carta igienica ? Ma non ti e' bastata la mazzata bestiale che hai preso con la General Motors ? Stavolta fa la cosa giusta, vendi al meglio di corsa , dopodiche' vai in chiesa ad accendere un cero per tutti i soldi che sarai riuscito a salvare.

Siamo gente speranzosa ... :lol::lol::lol:.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Davos: Merkel, difenderemo l'euro

Cancelliere tedesco, 'se fallisce, fallisce l'Unione europea'

(ANSA) - DAVOS , 28 GEN - 'Difenderemo l'euro': a dirlo e' il cancelliere tedesco Angela Merkel, in linea con le parole del presidente francese Sarkozy, secondo cui 'se fallisce l'euro, fallisce l'Europa'. L'Europa e' alle prese con una crisi del debito, non della sua valuta, ha detto la Merkel nel suo intervento al Forum economico mondiale, sollecitando un maggiore coordinamento delle politiche economiche da parte dei paesi dell'area euro. 'L'eccessivo debito - ha concluso - e' la maggiore minaccia per la prosperita''.

tommy271

Forumer storico
DAVOS-EU may extend Greek, Irish bailouts to 30 years-sources

DAVOS, Switzerland | Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30pm EST

DAVOS, Switzerland Jan 28 (Reuters) - European Union officials are considering extending euro zone bailout loans to Greece and Ireland to 30 years in a bid to draw a line under the bloc's debt crisis, two euro zone sources said on Friday.
The sources said European Central Bank Governing Council member Axel Weber, head of Germany's influential Bundesbank, had suggested stretching out the maturities from three years for Greece and seven for Ireland as part of a comprehensive package to overcome the crisis.
The idea surfaced in intensive talks among euro zone ministers, central bankers and officials on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos this week, the sources said.
"There are all sorts of ideas. I don't know how much weight this one carries. But of course it's not unheard of. Britain and some other countries only paid off some World War One bonds just recently," a senior euro zone source said.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greece stripped of 2013 Mediterranean Games

By Graham Wood

ATHENS | Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:32pm IST

ATHENS (Reuters) - Greece has been stripped of the 2013 Mediterranean Games because of financial problems and delays in getting the facilities ready, the International Committee for the Mediterranean Games (ICMG) said on Friday.
"I can confirm that the decision has been made to move the 2013 Mediterranean Games from Greece," ICMG president Amar Addadi told Reuters.
A vote of 12 to 1 at the ICMG meeting in Paris led to the country being stripped of the Games it was awarded four years ago.
"We have not decided as yet on the new venue but there are several alternatives which we have as back-up and the decision will be announced in due course," Addadi said.
Pescara, the Italian venue for the 2009 Games, has been suggested as one possible alternative.
The cities of Volos and Larissa in central Greece were awarded the event in 2007 but the government's decision to withdraw 190 million euros ($251.6 million) of funding for accommodation during the country's economic crisis cast doubt on Greece's ability to host the event.
The Greek organising committee proposed housing athletes and officials in university accommodation and luxury cruise liners at the port of Volos after losing the funding but officials rejected the plan.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto