Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 2 (4 lettori)

hernan1

Forumer attivo
In verità senza gran costrutto,scende per i risultati? Per i conti fasulli? Per l'annullamento dell'acquisizione?
Peggio:

Bristow -30% after earnings, accounting warning
Feb. 12, 2019 9:45 AM ET|About: Bristow Group Inc. (BRS)|By: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor

Bristow (NYSE:BRS) is down 30.4% after reporting preliminary earnings and disclosing a material weakness in its internal controls.

The icing on the cake was that the company also announced that its agreement to acquire Columbia was terminated by mutual agreement of the parties.

Evercore is quick to chip in, saying that it expects a "turbulent" ride for Bristow investors through 2020.

salice02

Forumer storico
Peggio:

Feb. 12, 2019 9:45 AM ET|About: Bristow Group Inc. (BRS)|By: Clark Schultz, SA News Editor

Bristow (NYSE:BRS) is down 30.4% after reporting preliminary earnings and disclosing a material weakness in its internal controls.

The icing on the cake was that the company also announced that its agreement to acquire Columbia was terminated by mutual agreement of the parties.

Evercore is quick to chip in, saying that it expects a "turbulent" ride for Bristow investors through 2020.
Beh.....se dice questo già è buono!!!!!!Vuol dire che sino al 2020 ci arriva!!!! :p:p

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Peggio:

Perché peggio ?

captain sparrow

Forumer storico
amici, non so se lo sappiate già, io lo ho scoperto solo adesso. sulla WL della borsa Stuttgard, se cliccate sulle frecce appena sopra la lista, dove sono i cerchietti blu e bianchi, la lista si sposta a destra mostrando ulteriori campi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto