Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 2 (7 lettori)

marcob77

Nervi saldi ragazzi... È una guerra di trincea

Chi non è mai stato in guerra non può capire

Sarà un successo... Ma purtroppo più scende e più farà gainare quelli che entreranno

A prezzi migliori... Il timing è tutto

Pronto ad incrementare fino all all in... Per me può scendere quanto vuole non mi f. O. Ttono In Margin call

Occhio che nelle sale tira brutta aria parecchia gente in leva gli stanno sono saltati già i margini...

Forza Salini...

Sell Carige senior 5% @ 104 ultimi 900 k venduto tutto ora prezzo di vendita medio 106 con i 29 lotti già venduti 107 le settimane scorse...
Mi sono venduto pure le mutande per il margin call..le uniche posizioni che ho mantenuto sono quelle di salini..secondo me fino al 2024 non ci sono problemi

Near

Forumer storico
Curioso articolo sul petrolio

Screenshot_20200302-212203.jpg

waltermasoni

Caribbean Trader
Rating Action:
Moody's downgrades Atlantia's and Autostrade per l'Italia's ratings to Ba3; negative outlook

02 Mar 2020
Aeroporti di Roma's Baa3 rating confirmed with negative outlook
Madrid, March 02, 2020 -- Moody's Investors Service, (Moody's) has today downgraded to Ba3 from Ba2 the senior unsecured rating and to (P)Ba3 from (P)Ba2 the rating of the euro medium-term note (EMTN) programme of Atlantia S.p.A. (Atlantia). Moody's also downgraded to Ba2 from Ba1 the corporate family rating of Atlantia. Concurrently, Moody's downgraded to Ba3 from Ba1 the senior unsecured ratings and to (P)Ba3 from (P)Ba1 the senior unsecured EMTN programme rating of toll road operator Autostrade per l'Italia S.p.A. (ASPI). Moody's also confirmed the Baa3 senior unsecured and underlying senior secured ratings and the (P)Baa3 senior unsecured EMTN programme rating of airport operator Aeroporti di Roma S.p.A. (ADR). The outlook on all ratings is negative.

The rating action concludes the review initiated on 3 January 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto