Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 2 (7 lettori)

bia06

Listen other's viewpoint avoid conflicts & wars.
Grazie, conosci il cusip (o isin) di questo? Grazie mille
Apparizione del nuovo bond Noble su Finra, ancora da verificare se i pellegrini possono fruirne visto che i volumi finora non sono stati bruscolini e gli scambi non mostrano avere controparti con commissioni, prezzi però interessanti

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Le tue perplessità sul prezzo dei bond sono condivise dalla stessa azienda

Meanwhile, the Management of paragon is unhappy with the share price performance of both issued bonds. They believe that the price level does not reflect the robustness of the business model or the good performance in critical times. The company plans to reduce the term by a year in relation to the Swiss bond of over CHF 35 million. Concurrently, the bond will be paid back successively in multiple partial payments until the final payment in April 2023 to reduce the company's debt ratio. paragon recently declared to the Swiss Stock Exchange that it will repurchase bonds for investment and redemption purposes with immediate effect and without time limit. No amount has been set for these partial repurchases.
The company is now waiting for the results of the planned repurchase of Swiss obligations and will then consider whether a partial repurchase of the German bond makes sense. If the Management should decide in favor of this, the conditions will be disclosed in a timely manner.
A proposito della scadenza del bond in chf avevo dimenticato questo mio post

salice02

Forumer storico
Per i possessori dell'obbligazione Codere :

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto