Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

hernan1

Forumer attivo
Kindred 8% 2020 Full Call

KND@OTC has announced it will become subject to a full call effective 20180702.

ISIN = US494580AE31

hernan1

Forumer attivo
Arrivato exchange offer della Eletson su IB. Io penso d' andare avanti col exchange... Cosa vi pare a voi?:

Eletson Holdings, Inc. has offered to exchange its outstanding 9.625% First Preferred Ship
Mortgage Notes due 2022 for New First Preferred Ship Mortgage Notes due 2022.

Terms of the offer are as follows:

Option 1 - Take no action
Option 2 - Tender notes for exchange (AI): 970.00 P.A of New First Preferred Ship Mortgage Notes due 2022 + 30 P.A. Early Tender Premium + Accrued Interest* paid in the form of New Notes per 1,000 PA tendered and accepted
Option 3 - Tender notes for exchange (Non-US): 970.00 P.A of New First Preferred Ship Mortgage Notes due 2022 + 30 P.A. Early Tender Premium + Accrued Interest* paid in the form of New Notes per 1,000 PA tendered and accepted

*Accrued interest will be calculated on the basis of an increased interest rate of 12.00% per annum instead of 9.625% per annum.

The Early Tender Premium will only be payable to holders who validly tender their notes prior to the Early Tender Deadline, unless extended.

Minimum Tender Requirement: 2,000 P.A. and in multiples of 1,000 thereafter, holders must tender all of their notes. Partial tenders will not be permitted. The new notes will be issued in minimum denominations of 1.00 P.A. and in multiples of 1.00 P.A.

Guaranteed Delivery: No
Last day to purchase and be eligible to tender: 2018-06-07

The Early Tender Deadline to tender notes to the offer will be 2018-06-11 @ 13:00 (America/New York).
The Final Deadline to tender notes to the offer will be 2018-06-25 @ 13:00 (America/New_York)

hernan1

Forumer attivo
Non riesco a trovare il call price del Kindred 2020. Qualcuno ne saprebbe dire?

Trovato questo, c'è un premium ma non mi è chiaro quanto sarebbe:

upload_2018-6-5_11-59-15.png

più....

upload_2018-6-5_12-5-51.png

Ultima modifica:

seniortrader

Abbi sempre pazienza
Membro dello Staff
I PRIIP potranno quindi presentarsi in diverse forme giuridiche, ma saranno sempre dei prodotti complessi e strutturati che potranno avere o meno una componente assicurativa.
Solo questo genere di prodotti imporrà la pubblicazione di un KID che non sarà, per esempio, imposto per le azioni o per altri strumenti non strutturati come i bond non convertibili.
Nell’insieme dei PRIIP rientrano invece i derivati, i prodotti e depositi strutturati, i prodotti emessi da veicoli SPV, i prodotti assicurativi con componente di investimento come le polizze unit-linked.
Gion da dove hai stralciato il passo riportato sopra?
Grazie

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto