Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 2 (16 lettori)

iguanito

Forumer storico
Comunicato di 4finance
The war on Ukraine

Riga 3/3/2022. The invasion of Ukraine has shocked people throughout 4finance. Many of our markets are in eastern Europe – from the Baltics through Poland and the Czech Republic to Bulgaria and Romania – and we feel deeply saddened by these events.

We have nearly sixty Ukrainian employees working across the business. Our thoughts are with them as we support those we can to get to safety. Ukrainian staff can take additional paid leave to help those in Ukraine. More broadly, we are offering the necessary flexibility and financial support to those raising funds, organizing relief, or taking in refugees from this awful war.

In addition, we are making donations to charities on the ground helping with the relief effort. We have committed a total of €500,000 so far to support refugees seeking safety.

We hope that sense and humanity will prevail and the invaders withdraw, in the meantime, we continue to offer practical help where we can to ease the suffering.
Mi sa tanto di anticipo di default.......

iguanito

Forumer storico
da cosa lo deduci?
[/CITAZIONE]
i loro mercati si trovano nell'est europa; paesi che, chi più chi meno, risentono dell'attuale conflitto. Un comunicato del genere, ammirevole finchè si vuole ma abbastanza scontato nei contenuti, unitamente al crollo della quotazione, mi fa pensare ad una giustificazione per un prossimo eventuale default. Ovviamente spero di sbagliarmi.

iguanito

Forumer storico
DEFAULT PER QUALE MOTIVO, I BILANCI SONO IN REGOLA
ho parlato solo di una sensazione dovuta alla situazione contingente!! Tutto qua. I bilanci possono essere in regola quanto vuoi ma se poi subentra un conflitto nei paesi in cui operi cominciano i problemi. Ricorda, tanto per fare un paragone, cosa successe a lufthansa ai tempi in cui esplose il covid.

kevin80

Nuovo forumer
L Egitto quota intorno ai 60…un disastro…mi sta tenendo solo il Bahrein e le nitrogen..spero sia solo panico..ma qua la situazione peggiora di ora in ora..

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto