USA 2007 we decide: pignoramenti in arrivo!! (2 lettori)

Maria_Bartiromo

Nuovo forumer
ohh my god!!
this means will I lose my home??

posso aggiungere un... ben vi stà??
ho proprio piacere zio pera!!
dai bravi yankees continuate a comprare stocks e ad indebitarvi quando circa 2 milioni di mangia hamburgers rischiano di perdere la casa in pignoramenti!!

noi saremo la "repubblica delle banane" ( come siete soliti chiamarci voi americani supremi...) ma non ci siamo indebitati come voi!!
tiè!

se le stime di questo articolo sono VERE dove troverete i soldi da mettere nel mercato azionario??
:D :D

strong buy!!! dai forza comprateeee!!!
sono pronto a riempirmi di opzioni put a vita!!

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/061219/dctu021.html?.v=78

Report Reveals 2.2 Million Borrowers Face Foreclosure on Subprime Home Loans
Tuesday December 19, 1:30 pm ET
Billions of Home Ownership Wealth to be Lost by Minority Americans; Chart Contains Detailed MSA-Specific Projections of Home Foreclosure Impacts

WASHINGTON, Dec. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- A new Center for Responsible Lending (CRL) study reveals that 2.2 million American households will lose their homes and as much as $164 billion due to foreclosures in the subprime mortgage market. Titled, "Losing Ground: Foreclosures in the Subprime Market and Their Cost to Homeowners," the CRL study is the first comprehensive, nationwide review of millions of subprime mortgages originated from 1998 through the third quarter of 2006.
Pubblicità

CRL's research suggests that risky lending practices have triggered the worst foreclosure crisis in the modern mortgage market, projecting that one out of five (19.4%) subprime loans issued during 2005-2006 will fail.

"In the subprime sector, the most vulnerable borrowers are sold the most dangerous loans," said Mike Calhoun, CRL president. "At $164 billion, the losses from foreclosures could pay for the college educations of four million kids. For families who lose their houses because their loans fail, savings and economic security will be way out of reach."

The report discusses a number of factors that drive subprime foreclosures -- in the majority of cases, borrowers receive high-risk loan features, packed into an adjustable rate mortgage with a low start rate, that is approved without considering whether the homeowner can afford to pay the loan after the rate rises.

Adjustable rate mortgages known as 2/28s (or "exploding ARMs") operate with an initial "teaser" rate for two years, followed by a steep payment increase. And, regardless of a borrower's credit history, the almost one- quarter of American families who get subprime loans find them crammed with other high-risk terms such as prepayment penalties, limited income documentation, and no escrow for property taxes and hazard insurance.

In recent years, high appreciation in many areas has masked problems in the subprime market. CRL projects that the cooling housing market, will cause failure rates to rise sharply in many major markets. California, Arizona, Nevada, and greater Washington, D.C. will be especially hard hit. See a detailed metropolitan statistical area (MSA) chart at http://www.responsiblelending.org/pdfs/MSA-foreclosure-rates.pdf.

"Foreclosures can be a disaster not only for the family but for the community as well," said Pat Vredevoogd Combs, president of National Association of Realtors. "When one home forecloses, the surrounding houses lose value, too. By threatening neighborhood stability, foreclosures hurt everyone."

Trouble in the overall subprime market spells trouble for African American and Latino families across the country. Although white families receive more subprime loans overall, African Americans and Latinos receive a higher proportion of high-cost loans than any other group, a fact consistently verified annually by data lenders submit under the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA). "Losing Ground" estimates that 8 to 10 percent of all African American and Latino families who received a home loan in 2005 will be affected by subprime foreclosures.

"Homeownership rates for minorities are up but so, too, is the cost of that homeownership," said Wade Henderson, executive director of Leadership Conference on Civil Rights. "We need rules to curb predatory lenders, but we also need prime lenders to step up for this expanding market of borrowers."

Policymakers and regulators can and must act to stem the tide of home failures in the subprime market. To accomplish this CRL recommends that:

* Lenders ensure that every borrower is able to repay his or her loan
without resorting to selling their property or refinancing under
pressure.

* All parties involved operate in good faith and fair dealing to ensure a
successful outcome.

* Lenders, local governments, and community groups implement strong
programs to help troubled borrowers keep their homes.

Homeowners work hard to provide the economic security and benefits of ownership to their families. Changes must be made in the subprime market so that owning a home is fair, affordable and -- most important -- sustainable.

About the Center for Responsible Lending

dan24

Forumer storico
:up: :up: :D
mi butterò sul mercato dei fallimenti Usa....una bella casetta a Miami me la comprerei volentieri....tienimi aggiornato dagli Usa...bella gnocca che non sei altro :D

Maria_Bartiromo

Nuovo forumer
mio bel gnoccone.....hehe
( se tu sapessi chi sono in realtà io....pensa una volta ci siamo anche parlati via messenger....hehe)

ecco cosa pensa Maria Bartiromo:

2.2 million is too low. I expect an order of magnitude higher number of houses to be foreclosed in US - mostly in the coastal states. Total money lost out of the economy will be 6-7 trillion, to be conservative. You can derive that from the numbers released by Fed. When the housing bubble fully bursts, I expect civil war to break out in California (I am serious). Several cities and the state itself will file for bankruptcy. Just wait and see. They can all be forecasted from the current numbers.

If you want to know how these things end, read a book: "Extraordinary Popular Delusions..." by Charles Mackay. It was written in 1840s and is available freely online.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary...dness_of_Crowds

dan24

Forumer storico
Maria_Bartiromo ha scritto:
mio bel gnoccone.....hehe
( se tu sapessi chi sono in realtà io....pensa una volta ci siamo anche parlati via messenger....hehe)

ecco cosa pensa Maria Bartiromo:

2.2 million is too low. I expect an order of magnitude higher number of houses to be foreclosed in US - mostly in the coastal states. Total money lost out of the economy will be 6-7 trillion, to be conservative. You can derive that from the numbers released by Fed. When the housing bubble fully bursts, I expect civil war to break out in California (I am serious). Several cities and the state itself will file for bankruptcy. Just wait and see. They can all be forecasted from the current numbers.

If you want to know how these things end, read a book: "Extraordinary Popular Delusions..." by Charles Mackay. It was written in 1840s and is available freely online.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extraordinary...dness_of_Crowds

:lol: :lol: se hai troppi peli nun mi piaci più :p :p :p

articoli veramente interessanti......

Joda

Nuovo forumer
L'indebitamento privato delle famiglie italiane resta quasi irrilevante rispetto a quello statunitense.
Vado a memoria, ma sono praticamente certo che i dati di Bank'Italia di metà anno abbiano parlato di un 28% di indebitamento italiano (dati riferiti alle famiglie, non aggregati a quelli delle imprese, che sono una cosa completamente diversa) contro l'88% yankee, peraltro con un significativo peggioramento da parte nostra rispetto alle medie storiche.
Tuttavia, è di una difficoltà mostruosa cercare di capire l'andamento immobiliare USA da qui, anche perché in Italia in genere si cerca di comprare la casa della vita, nei paesi anglosassoni si cambia ogni 6-7 anni.
Quando un tipo di investimento è influenzato dalla cultura di un paese è oggettivamente più difficile, per chi è straniero, fare valutazioni appropriate.
E' vero invece che la natura di quel mercato lo espone a bolle speculative (e relativi schianti) più della nostra, ma semplicemente perché noi abbiamo un mercato immobiliare più finalizzato all'uso in proprio che non all'investimento principalmente speculativo.
E quando i prezzi della casa della propria vita calano (ed è successo in passato e succederà in futuro) non ci sono panic selling o fenomeni assimilati perché in realtà la gente di norma nemmeno se ne accorge e, se si trova a vendere 20 anni dopo, pensa che "le case salgano sempre".
Anche se al netto di tasse, manutenzione e ristrutturazioni tengono a malapena il passo dell'inflazione (fermo restando che qualche parte dovrai pure campare ed è nell'affitto incassato o che non si deve pagare il vero "dividendo").

Si tratta di culture e mercati troppo diversi.
Inoltre, i debiti statunitensi sono diventati debiti da consumi in tempi relativamente recenti ma storicamente erano debiti da investimento ed hanno contribuito allo strepitoso sviluppo di quella nazione.
:ciao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto