Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) ADC Cell Therapeutics (9 lettori)

s66

Forumer attivo
Ciao a tutti,
I am the author of the blog post. Thank you for your comments. While I see you've raised some excellent points regarding the science, I am, unfortunately, not a scientist. My primary reason for publishing the article was to highlight what I see as the incestuousness of CTIC's management, the dubiousness of its investors, and the company's poor track record overall. In my opinion, the most shocking thing my research turned up was the source of the board chairman's PhD/MBA degrees. Several companies here in the US have gotten in a great deal of trouble for hiring executives with fake diplomas. See the relevant links in the article for some fun reading: Tourbillon Research.

Also, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, or with any information I may have missed.

Thanks Again!

scrivere in inglese dopo un saluto in italiano :-?:-?:-? già questo fà capire di che monnezza sei composto ! TOGLIETEVI DAI KOGLION X CORTESIA ! PENSATE AL PAESE AMERICA FALLITO E GESTITO DA 4 VENDUTI ! :eek::eek::eek:

rodeotto

Nuovo forumer
Ieri ho trovato l'articolo.............e l'ho postato............

strano che sia riportato solo su ........TRADINGVIEW..........nessun altro accumulatore di notizie su CTIC neanche twitter lo riporta :mmmm:

Cattura4.JPG

2 Highly Speculative Biotech Stocks Worth A Look In The Wake Of Recent Developments - Seeking Alpha

2 Highly Speculative Biotech Stocks Worth A Look In The Wake Of Recent Developments

December 18, 2012 | includes: CTIC, GNVC

Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. (More...)

When it comes to the biotech sector, many stocks that trade under $5/share are considered to be very speculative. As a result, I wanted to focus on companies that could benefit from developments within their specific markets. In this article I've chosen two companies that have met the follow criteria:
Each company must trade below $2/share
Each company must have a Market Cap under $100 million
Each company must have announced significant developments in the last 24 hours
Cell Therapeutics (CTIC) which is based in Seattle, Washington engages "in the development, acquisition, and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of cancer. It is also in the process of developing Pixuvri, a novel anthracycline derivative intended for the treatment of hematologic malignancies and solid tumors". (Yahoo! Finance)
From a fundamental perspective, shares of CTIC currently carry a market cap of $70 million, have traded down 50.13% since July 1st and are currently trading in-line with their 50 DMA and at a 43.83% discount to their 200 DMA.

CTIC data by YCharts
On December 17th it was announced that Cell Therapeutics published positive results from a pre-clinical study of Pixuvri in The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. The study showed that a human cardiac tissue model treated with Pixuvri did not form reactive oxygen species or long lived hydroxymetabolites. If CTIC can continue to establish models that refrain from forming such oxygen-based species, these trials may be a step in the right direction.

Ultima modifica:

*LEONIDA

Banned
gentile miki, ma secondo te vuoi che il professore non sia pagato da bainco???
ma dai lo sono io!!! almeno così dicono quei quattro idioti ....
scherzo!!!
il pixantrone DEVE sostituire la doxo e il mitox ... lo dico da un anno
a presto e grazie per il tuo contributo

CELLISTA DOC

Nuovo forumer
Ricordo male, oppure sull'invocata "The Lancet", poco tempo fa, è stato pubblicato qualcosa sul PIX ???
Ghiottolux, tu che sei un eccellente segugio, troveresti il link ???
Grazie, e buona sera al Forum

ghiottolux

Forumer attivo

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto