Certificati di investimento - Cap. 5 (39 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

giancarlo22

Forumer storico
E' quello che ho scritto stamattina commentando le dichiarazioni di Wallace (altro membro FED) di ieri OPPOSTE e CONTRARIE a quelle che hai postato tu.
Ognuno di questi banchieri centrali spara sentenze sibilline per niente, anzi solo per alimentare la speculazione.
E a conferma di ciò, si alternano come le targhe un giorno i falchi e un altro le colombe! :mad:

Per statuto non possono detenere azioni. Loro no, ma i parenti sì..........

valgri

Valter : Born in 1965
A me sembra che il missile, al contrario, abbia fatto abbassare i toni di tutti. Addirittura ieri il Cremlino ha dichiarato che ha apprezzato la moderazione con cui gli USA hanno gestito l'incidente.
Invece direi che le OTTO sedute consecutive di rialzo del ftsino (con altrettanto silenzio dei cronisti del thread) dovessero prima o poi finire in un ritracciamento (escluso il -0,3% di ieri ovviamente).
Io firmerei ora per scendere in area 23300-23500 a cercare la media 200, non sfondarla al ribasso per qualche giorno per poi ripartire...

oldmouseit

Forumer storico
Macy's Inc. stock M, -8.07% soared 7% in premarket trade Thursday, after the department store chain beat consensus estimates for the third quarter and raised its full-year profit guidance. The operator of Macy's, Bloomingdales and Bluemercury stores posted net income of $108 million, or 39 cents a share, for the quarter, down from $239 million or 76 cents a share, in the year-earlier period. Adjusted per-share earnings came to 52 cents, ahead of the 18 cent FactSet consensus. Sales fell to $5.230 billion from $5.440 billion a year ago, but were ahead of the $5.202 billion FactSet consensus. Same-store sales fell 3.1% on an owned basis and were down 2.7% on an owned-plus-licensed basis. The FactSet consensus was for a decline of 4.3%. Chief Executive Jeff Gennette said luxury outperformed at Bloomingdale's and Bluemercury and that the company's Polaris strategy that aims to boost profitability is working. The company is now expecting full-year adjusted EPS of $4.07 to $4.27, up from prior guidance of $4.00 to $4.20. It still expects full-year sales of $24.340 billion to $24.580 billion. Shares have fallen 25% in the year to date, while the S&P 500 SPX, -0.83% has fallen 17%.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Philly Fed Business Indx*

Attuale -19.4 Index
Atteso -6.2 Index
Precedente -8.7 Index

Initial Jobless Clm*

Attuale 222.0 K Person
Atteso 225.0 K Person
Precedente 226.0 K Person

Building Permits: Number *

Attuale 1.526 M Number of
Atteso 1.512 M Number of
Precedente 1.564 M Number of

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Philly Fed Business Indx*

Attuale -19.4 Index
Atteso -6.2 Index
Precedente -8.7 Index

Initial Jobless Clm*

Attuale 222.0 K Person
Atteso 225.0 K Person
Precedente 226.0 K Person

Building Permits: Number *

Attuale 1.526 M Number of
Atteso 1.512 M Number of
Precedente 1.564 M Number of

Vedendo i futures, non sono piaciuti granchè...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto