Grafici, idee & co. (3 lettori)

Jolly Roger

L'eretico
Visto che alla fine non era difficile....:D:up:

Si, Drena, sto mettendo ordine :) :up:

L'ufficio CICLI di BORSA ha cambiato numero.
Il nuovo numero è 800-23253452343
(non vale da cellulare, scrocconi !)

Per lamentele in ordine ai vincoli al rialzo o al ribasso - digitare 1.
Per lamentele sul troncamento o sull'allungamento di un ciclo - digitare 2.
Per lamentele sulla sincronia tra i cicli dei vari indici - digitare 3.
Per lingue di Bayer - digitare 4.
Per le date di inizio ciclo - digitare 5
Per le date di fine ciclo - digitare 6

Per cannature, errori, sbagli e minchiate - digitare 7
Per acquistare il volume "Diventa anche tu un campione di sudoku ciclico - digitare 8
Per pisciare controvento - digitare 9

Per la festa di papi - digitare 0
Per domandare cosa è il Dollar Index - digitare *
Per tornare al menu principale - digitare #

Ultima modifica:

Jolly Roger

L'eretico
Black, grazie per i grafici! :up:
Un tuo lettore! :D

:) :up:

Are You Reactive or Proactive? http://thepatternsite.com/Blog.html

Proactive traders are methodical, detail oriented, planning every stage of their trade. Reactive traders prefer to take what comes. They know a good trade when they see it. Which approach to trading, reactive or proactive, better suits your style? Lucky Lil saved $300,000 and hired a trading coach for support, a programmer to build her trading systems, bought computers, software, and so on, spending $100,000 while still working as a lawyer.
Smooth Sally didn't have a plan because she didn't need one. When an opportunity presented itself, she jumped in and did the best job she could, opening up other opportunities along the way.
Now take this quiz to determine if you are a proactive or reactive trader.

1. Would you prefer to be like proactive Lil, planning each step of her life with defined goals and a timeframe to achieve them?
  2. Or does the easy-breezy style of reactive Sally, a free spirit that takes each day as it comes, work better for you?
  3. Do you prefer to plan each step of your trades?
  4. Do you feel that writing a trading plan is a waste of time because 5 minutes after the opening bell, it's already obsolete?
  5. Do you follow a mechanical system that issues trading signals?
  6. Or are you a discretionary trader, one that trades when it feels right, not when some computer program tells you to push a button?
  7. After buying a new appliance, do you read the instructions?
  8. Or do you just wing it, putting the thing together without instructions, only referring to them when you smell smoke?
If you answered yes to more of the odd numbered questions then you are better suited as a proactive trader. Answering yes to the even numbered questions means you prefer the reactive approach to life.
Now What?

If you are a proactive trader, one that likes to plan ahead, then be sure to cover all possible contingencies. Reuse the trading plan so the planning process does not overwhelm you by taking too much time to create. Then follow the plan. Clear away any self doubts you may have and trade with confidence. Take each signal as it comes and trade it.
If you are a reactive trader, then learn to listen to the intuitive signals whispered to you in your mind. Learning to hear and trust those voices only comes from experience. Try to determine what works best for you. Make smart trading choices instead of taking every opportunity that comes along.
Both the proactive and the reactive styles are valid approaches. I use a combination of both. I like to plan my trades but when the voice says sell, I do (well, sometimes). Time and time again, when I ignore that voice, I either cut my profits short or have a loss staring at me.
-- Thomas Bulkowski

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto