Grafite e grafene i materiali del futuro ? (1 Viewer)

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
Market Prices
[FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Corbel,Corbel][FONT=Corbel,Corbel]Some softness in the market – prices determined by negotiated contract
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Corbel,Corbel][FONT=Corbel,Corbel]Spherical-coated (Battery grade) $ 6,000 to 10,000/t
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Corbel,Corbel][FONT=Corbel,Corbel]Large size, high grade (carbon content) $ 1,300/t
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Corbel,Corbel][FONT=Corbel,Corbel]Fine size, high grade (carbon content) $ 800/t
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Baskerville Old Face,Baskerville Old Face][FONT=Baskerville Old Face,Baskerville Old Face]Production Costs and Price [/FONT][/FONT]"The days of cheap, abundant graphite from China are over

[FONT=Corbel,Corbel][FONT=Corbel,Corbel]Current selling price of SPG is $8,000 per tonne.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Corbel,Corbel][FONT=Corbel,Corbel]Only substitute for natural graphite is synthetic graphite at $20,000 per tonne.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Ultima modifica:

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
One tiny resource company is essential to the Gigafactory.
Here's why its share price won’t stay under $1 much longer…

Dear Reader,
Have you heard about the "Gigafactory?"
It’s the latest bold move by electric car manufacturer Tesla Motors and its eccentric CEO, Elon Musk.
He’s already built his own rocket ship and sent it into space. He created PayPal, and he even sued the Department of Defense for using foreign rockets.
Now Musk wants to build the largest factory of its kind.
It will cost over $5 billion to build...
When completed, it will take up 1,000 acres and employ over 6,500 people.
The idea is to produce an electric car for the masses.
Panasonic has already signed a huge deal to partner in the Gigafactory. Apple will be next.
Tesla wants to put 500,000 electric cars on the road — every year — starting in 2020...
That’s 10 times its current production level.
That kind of rapid production increase is unheard of.
That’s why, right now, somewhere in the desert of the American Southwest, engineers are preparing to break ground on the Gigafactory.
The site is a secret, but it’s believed to be somewhere in Texas, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, or California.
Construction could begin at any time...
Musk believes once Tesla produces moderately priced cars on a large scale, middle-class Americans — and Chinese — will buy them.
By doing everything in-house, Tesla can cut costs and pass on the savings to consumers.
"It’s sort of like an industrial park under one roof," Musk said. "Tesla’s producing the modules — Tesla’s sort of the overall landlord."
If they pull it off, it could finally bring "green" cars into the mainstream... and perhaps signal the end of gas-powered automobiles.
Obviously, the implications are enormous for the environment, the oil industry, and the future security of the United States.
It’s also an expensive gamble for Musk. If buyers fail to materialize for all those cars — it would sink Tesla.
But that’s not your concern...
Forget what you think about Tesla or electric cars for a second.
I don’t care whether you consider it the most important company of the 21st century or just overpriced hype...
It doesn’t matter.
You could make a fortune off Tesla’s Gigafactory — even if it’s a total failure.
Even if Tesla never sells another electric car — you’ll still profit.
Remember, Elon Musk is an extremely rich man used to getting his way. And he’s already done deals with two giants: Apple and Panasonic...
The Gigafactory is getting built — no matter what happens later.
Musk says groundbreaking will happen this year.
Production could start just 12 months later...
But before he can build the Gigafactory, there’s one valuable resource he must secure in the next couple of months.
And there’s only one place he can get it...

Four Times Your Money — Before Construction Starts…
You see, the Gigafactory won’t actually make any cars...
Instead, it’s solely dedicated to building lithium-ion batteries, the key ingredient in Tesla’s electric vehicles.
Green Car Profits editor John Voelcker says, "To provide enough cell capacity to build a projected 500,000 electric vehicles in the year 2020, Tesla would require more cells than last year’s entire global production."
That’s right; they need to make twice as many batteries as the whole world produced last year.
That’s why they’re building the Gigafactory.
But it doesn't have to be a success for you to profit...
The record demand for the resources that make up a battery is almost unprecedented...
And Tesla needs to secure these large quantities of resources before it can start building the Gigafactory.
Bottom line: You could make 300% before the end of this year... and potentially 10 times your money in the long run...
Without investing a cent in Tesla.
nick-hodge-outdoors.png
Hi, I’m Nick Hodge. For the last decade, I’ve been uncovering situations just like these and sharing them with readers of my Early Advantage newsletter.
Early Advantage is perhaps the only place you would’ve heard about these incredible opportunities. Your broker definitely didn’t know about them...
I found a company that was combining 3D printing and medicine. Organovo Holdings had created a process to produce functional human tissue through what it called 3D Bioprinting.
The stock was at $2 when I recommended it. In a little less than a year, it soared over 245%.
I saw that a company with a $0.59 share price was signing deals with Rice University, the University of Virginia, and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
After further digging, I found out the company had a proprietary silicon coating that would drastically improve the performance of solar cells. I visited this company and saw the technology in practice.
I recommended the stock to Early Advantage readers, and it went up 128% in three months.
I learned that a $0.19 company, Alternate Energy Holdings, was building a nuclear power plant in Idaho before the market had a clue.
The stock soared to $1.00, handing my readers 426% gains in just three months.
I live to uncover tiny stocks with the potential for massive gains. And this situation with Tesla’s Gigafactory might be the best opportunity I’ve seen to date.
Why make a bet on Tesla’s already drastically overpriced shares — nearly $240 a pop — when you could buy shares of this company for $0.67 now...
And pocket thousands of dollars over the next few months before Tesla even makes one battery?
Even if the Gigafactory is a loss for Tesla — you could still triple your money before the end of this year.
And if the Gigafactory is a success, you’ll make a whole lot more...

"A $26 Billion Market by 2020"
You see, these batteries require a number of hard-to-find precious metals and minerals. Those metals are difficult to source already because of their price and scarcity.
I’m talking about things like nickel, cobalt, and lithium.
Demand from the Gigafactory amounts to more than twice last year’s global battery demand for some of these metals.
The moment Tesla opens the Gigafactory, the world will somehow need to find two times more of these resources for battery production.
That moment is coming very soon — perhaps in the next couple of months.
And there’s no way the market is prepared for the spike in demand. Prices of these resources will go up quickly, just like we saw with rare earth metal prices a few years ago.
Beyond the Gigafactory, "the overall Lithium ion battery market for light duty vehicles will grow from $9.6 billion in 2012 to $26 billion in 2020," according to Street Authority’s David Goodboy.
And remember, Tesla needs to secure these resources BEFORE it starts building the Gigafactory.
In fact, without these resources, there is no Gigafactory.
There’s one material in particular that’s absolutely critical to the Gigafactory...
And there’s only one place Tesla can get it.
From a tiny North American company whose shares currently trade for less than $1.
By the time construction begins on the Gigafactory, those shares could be over $3 and headed higher...
Musk has promised to break ground "sometime this year."
Some experts believe it could happen in the next couple of months...
And, like I said before, Tesla must secure this resource before it starts production.
Otherwise, it’ll waste $5 billion.
This resource cannot be replaced. Without it, the lithium-ion batteries will NOT work.
And this North American company, to my knowledge, has the only source capable of satisfying Tesla’s demand in time.
That means this junior resource company’s $0.67 shares could skyrocket any day.
Fortunately, I have all the information on this fast-moving situation...
I’ve visited this company’s rural headquarters, interviewed management, walked the grounds, and held this resource in my hand.
And in this letter, I’ll show you how to jump on this opportunity right away.
First, you need to understand how valuable this material is to Tesla... and why there’s only one tiny company capable of meeting the demand.

300% or More — By the End of the Year
The resource I’m talking about is graphite. You may think of it as the stuff inside a pencil.
What you may not know is that there’s actually 12 times more graphite in a battery than lithium.
Graphite is crucial to how batteries function. It’s used to make the anodes of a lithium-ion battery — the part that gives the battery its charge.
There is no alternative to graphite anodes...
They cannot be recycled from old batteries. And using synthetic materials is so expensive that it would render the batteries cost-prohibitive.
Graphite is already an important ingredient in small batteries for smartphones and laptops.
Last year, over 5 billion lithium-ion batteries were made for smartphones, and the number is growing, according to Scarcity and Real Wealth expert Nathan Slaughter.
That’s more than one battery for every person in the United States.
And batteries for automobiles require far more graphite than a cell phone battery. The graphite flakes also have to be larger and contain more graphite, since car batteries are responsible for a bigger load.
Current global battery demand for graphite is 83,000 tonnes of graphite a year. And it's growing 20% to 30% annually, even without the Gigafactory.
So if Tesla all of a sudden demands enough graphite for 500,000 batteries — on top of current demand — the price of the resource will shoot up quickly.
According to industry publication Industrial Minerals:
Tesla’s plant will consume at least 28,000 tonnes of spherical graphite every year if operating at capacity. This equates to 93,000 tonnes of flake graphite if produced to today’s standards which sees raw material wastage of up to 70%.
If achieved, battery demand for natural graphite will increase 112% from today’s levels of 83,000 tonnes per year. This is assuming no other growth in regions such as Asia, which is today’s primary consuming region.
That means while the world used 83,000 tonnes of graphite for batteries last year... the moment production starts at the Gigafactory, an additional 93,000 tonnes per year will be required.
To achieve its production goal and even have a chance to make its money back on the Gigafactory, Tesla needs to double last year’s global production of batteries — in one factory.
More than double, in fact — it needs to produce 112% more than last year.
That’s why it signed up Panasonic to be a partner in the Gigafactory. Apple is expected to sign up next.
The best and brightest in the world will go to work for Tesla, trying to create an efficient process.
But there’s one thing they can’t get around...
Finding a company with that much graphite that can start supplying the Gigafactory next year.
There are very few choices...
China controls nearly 80% of the graphite market. And it only exports a small portion.
It’s a similar situation to rare earth metals...
The little graphite the nation does export is taxed at an extremely high rate.
That’s why the U.S. and European Union have labeled graphite critical to national security.
And as with rare earth metals, China’s control of supply could send prices shooting up. After all, we saw extraordinary gains in the few rare earth metal mining companies operating outside of China.
U.S. Rare Earths — 1,590%
usrareearth-chart.png
Rare Element Resources — 7,100%
rareelementalresources-chart.png
Molycorp — 665%
molycorp-chart.png
Talisman — 527%
talisman-chart.png
Because of China’s stranglehold, the same kind of gains could happen for North American graphite miners.
There’s one other big problem with graphite from China: Transporting it overseas can be extremely damaging to the environment.
Graphite is made mostly of carbon — and it leaves an unpreventable dust behind it. This carbon dust is bad for the water, animals, and plants...
That’s why Musk recently announced that Tesla would only source its graphite from North America.
According to Bloomberg, Tesla says its local sourcing will be "focused on minimizing environmental impact while significantly reducing battery cost."
See what the CEO of this North American graphite company had to say about it on a recent call I had with him:
ea-gigaprofits-snippet.png
close-quote.png
What's more, no other company can generate the amount of large flake, high carbon graphite that would be necessary to supply this Gigafactory.​
You see, graphite is worth more or less based on the size of the flake and the percentage of carbon in the graphite.​
It’s not like gold or silver, where your ounce of gold in China is worth the same as mine in America.
The larger the flake and the higher the carbon content, the more valuable the graphite. Not only that, but the flakes have to be rounded into a ball, purified, and coated in order to be of high enough quality to be used in batteries — and that adds costs.
Lithium-ion batteries require an extremely high carbon content. To make the anodes, the graphite has to be filed into a sphere or ball that’s 99% carbon. And then it has to be coated.
Our North American company has a proprietary and economic process to do that, which no other graphite company has.
Large-flake graphite with 90% carbon concentrate fetches between $1,800 and $2,100 per tonne.
When you file it into a sphere, it sells for about $3,500 per tonne.
When you file it into a sphere, purify it to 99% carbon, and coat it... it can sell for up to $10,000 a tonne.
I asked the CEO about this...
ea-gigaprofits-snippet2.png
The vast majority of American mines don’t have large-flake, high-carbon graphite. So their graphite isn’t feasible for Tesla’s batteries. They don't have all the necessary feasibility studies or permitting, either.
The rest are aging mines with decreasing production due to lack of investment after a drop in graphite prices 10 years ago — before the growth of lithium-ion batteries.
They would hardly be able to meet the Gigafactory’s demand now and definitely won't be able to three to five years from now. Most of their graphite was long ago spoken for...
So where is Tesla going to get its graphite in North America?
There’s really only one option...
A tiny Canadian company sitting on a mother lode.
They’ve got all the proper environmental permits, and their feasibility study was just edited up.
They now have a couple billion dollars of graphite under their feet — over 730,000 tonnes of it — which could be used to make 365,000 tonnes of spherical coated graphite due to losses in the process.
At a conservative $6,000 per tonne — though it could fetch upwards of $10,000 — this company is sitting on $2.19 billion worth of graphite.
I’m holding some of it in my hand in this picture:
large-flake-graphite.jpg
They’re just waiting for an investor — and they could start pulling up graphite the next day.
I candidly asked the CEO about this. Pay special attention to his answer:
ea-gigaprofits-snippet3.png
I’ve been following the graphite market for years, and this is the moment I’ve been waiting for.
This mine is essentially Tesla’s only option for the Gigafactory.
Tesla needs at least 93,000 tonnes of graphite. This mine is expected to produce that much or more.
And it’s all tailor-made for lithium-ion batteries thanks to the company's spherical graphite purification and coating process.
Yet the stock market seems to have no idea how valuable this company is. Your broker has probably never even heard of it.
That’s about to change very soon.
It’s currently valued at $38 million... but it’s sitting on a resource worth $2.19 billion.
And that’s at a conservative estimate of $6,000 per tonne of rounded and coated graphite, which often sells for upwards of $10,000 per tonne.
That would double the graphite’s worth to $3.65 billion...
When a $0.67 company with a $37.8 million market cap is sitting on at least a $2 billion resource, I think the stock implications are clear.
Like I mentioned before, I visited the mine myself and held the graphite in my hands. I do this with every potential investment I recommend.
nick-mine-collage.png
I walked the grounds, inspected the mine sites, and met with the CEO.
In my time as a resource analyst, I’ve never seen so much large-flake graphite in one place.
The deposit is in the perfect location — just 20 miles off the TransCanada Highway and only 45 minutes from Ottawa, Canada’s capital.
Transporting it by truck to the Gigafactory in America’s Southwest will be a breeze. Much better for the environment, and much cheaper than getting it from China.
In full disclosure, no one with the company has told me of any deal with Tesla on the horizon...
But it just makes too much sense.
If I realize this is the only company capable of meeting Tesla’s demand, I’m sure Elon Musk knows it, too.
And I’m sure he’ll want to have a contract signed before he breaks ground on the Gigafactory this year.
A deal between these two could happen any day...
And when it does, you could make a fortune if you get in this stock ahead of time.
Right now, shares are bouncing around $0.67... but I think they could be worth more than $3 by year’s end.
And if the arrangement with Tesla is long term — the sky could be the limit.
Even typically conservative analysts are setting some high targets for this company.
Canada’s Mackie Research Capital sees the stock going to $2.10 — just on the move in graphite’s price alone.
That means even if they didn’t supply the Gigafactory, their shares could easily go up 213%.
Union Capital Markets says $2/share. Byron Capital Markets set a target of $1.90 and said this about graphite:
"We do believe that ongoing demand for consumer batteries, growing demand for high-power batteries for hybrid and electric automobiles, grid storage and continuing needs in refractories and even a few new applications can continue to drive demand higher."
Mackie Research says is calling for a 169% return, and says it will "beat almost every other junior graphite company to production":
ea-gigaprofit-analysis-report.png
And I think based just on current graphite demand right now, this stock could rise to $2.10 — a 300% gain.
But as long as Tesla builds the Gigafactory, you could make far more than that.
Why am I so sure Tesla will build the Gigafactory?
Because Elon Musk rarely does anything small... And he’s used to getting his way.

America’s Real-Life Bruce Wayne
Elon Musk was born in South Africa. At an early age, he wanted to move to America.
He moved to Canada first because he thought it would be easier to get into the U.S. that way. (Because of apartheid, South Africans faced a much harder road to immigrate to America.)
He went to school in Canada and moved on to Stanford the first moment he was eligible for American citizenship.
The kind of determination that brought him to America also led him to create a way to make completely secure financial transactions on the Internet.
His program became the basis for PayPal. Musk booked $153 million in profits.
When he decided to get into private space exploration, he started designing the rocket engines himself.
Now his company, SpaceX, ferries supplies to space stations. And it's planning a manned mission to Mars.
Musk even sued the Department of Defense recently — imagine the chutzpah that takes! — because he wanted it to start using his American-made rocket engines rather than Russian versions.
Now he wants to bring electric cars to the masses...
He’s so determined that nothing gets in his way that he’s promised to break ground on two completely different sites for the Gigafactory.
"In another quintessential Musk move, the company has said it plans to break ground on two sites at once, because it can’t afford to be held back by permitting and construction delays," said Slate's Will Oremus.
The final location is a secret, but five states are still in the running: Texas, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and California.
Groundbreaking could be announced any day.
But before that, Tesla will have to secure a gigantic source of North American large-flake graphite...
Enough to produce more batteries than the whole world made last year.
Only one company has that kind of graphite... and I know who they are.
I’ve visited their mine and seen this substantial graphite resource for myself.
Now, their shares are currently at $0.67 and poised for a run up to $3 or more, possibly before construction starts on the Gigafactory later this year.
Who is this company?
I’ll tell you the company’s name, how to buy its inexpensive shares... and I’ll even reveal what the CEO told me when I visited its mine in the Great White North.
ea-gigaprofit-report.png

It’s all in a report I put together called "Make a Fortune on Tesla’s Gigafactory — Even if it’s a Failure."
It’s yours today — for FREE — when you take a trial subscription to Early Advantage at one of the lowest prices ever offered.
Like I said, shares are hovering around $0.70. And they could start a rapid run up any day, when Tesla announces a deal to source the company's graphite for the Gigafactory.
This company could sell Tesla $200 million worth of graphite in just the first year alone.
That would make its 50 million shares worth about $2.65 each — some 279% higher than their currently price.
Just $10,000 invested could make you $27,857 in profit if shares go to $3.
But here’s the thing...
I think the Gigafactory will ultimately succeed.
The demand for gas alternatives will only keep growing in coming years.
If Tesla can beat everyone else to building a more affordable electric car, it’ll be the industry leader for years.
Think Ford or General Motors at the beginning of the Detroit heyday.
And this North American graphite company could be its main supplier, while the price of graphite soars due to lithium-ion battery demand around the world.
By my calculations, four years of selling all its graphite to Tesla would result in sales of $530.4 million. And again, that's at a conservative $6,000 per tonne.
That's enough to turn this into a $10.61 stock, or 1,415% higher than it trades today.
A $10,000 investment would pay out $141,571.
This is the kind of opportunity that can change your life. And I want you to be able to get in on it as soon as possible...
That’s why I want to send you this report immediately, FREE of charge.
All I ask in return is that you accept my personal invitation to sample everything my research service Early Advantage has to offer... with no risk or obligation whatsoever.

I Do the Hard Work for You...
Let’s face it. Everyone already knows about the Apples and the Exxons of the world.
And it’ll take you years to get anything significant from a 3% yield.
The truth is, in this market, the only way to make really big money is to find tiny companies on the verge of massive profits.
I’m not talking about "penny stocks," as you may know them. I’m not just picking names out of a hat and hoping for the best.
Like I mentioned before, my name is Nick Hodge.
I’ve written two bestselling books on energy investing, including Energy Investing for Dummies.
I’ve been featured on the Business News Network and Yahoo! Finance’s Daily Ticker.
I talk to insiders all day long, and I hear about great opportunities long before they filter down to the rest of the market.
When I think one of these companies has real potential, I dig into my research. I just sent a nearly 500-page file to a colleague, filled with information about this exciting graphite miner.
I visit the companies, walk through their sites, examine the resources, and see the companies in action to make sure they are what they say they are.
I grill the CEOs and board members, looking for holes in their stories.
Not every company I visit makes the grade...
If I’m satisfied and there’s a chance to make big money... only then will I recommend the company to readers.
This philosophy has worked well over the years, and I’ve shown readers ten triple-digit and over 220 double-digit winners in the energy industry alone.
For example:
316% on Akeena Solar (15 months)
119% on Cree (3 months)
426% on Alternate Energy Holdings (3 months)
159% on Xethanol Inc. (2 months)
101% on JA Solar (14 months)
110% on Solarfun Power (5 months)
Of course, these are just some of my bigger gains.
I’ve also booked literally hundreds of double-digit gains in the last five years:
33% on GS Agrifuels (1 day)
28% on Arise Technologies (1 day)
73% on World Energy Solutions (2 days)
41% on Ener1, Inc. (1 day)
82% on Capstone Turbine (7 months)
30% on JA Solar (2 days)
47% on SunPower (6 weeks)
43% on GT Solar (1 month)
54% on Yingli Green Energy (2 months)
40% on A-Power Energy (1 month)
62% on Maxwell Technologies (3 months)
52% on Nevada Geothermal (6 months)
42% on First Trust Global (8 months)
35% on Ultra DJ-AIG (3 weeks)
78% on PowerSave Energy (3 months)
How am I able to spot promising companies ahead of time, over and over again?
Because I live and breathe this stuff. I bust my tail every day to bring you great opportunities.
I fly all over the world and investigate these home-run stocks for you.
Without leaving the couch, you can smell, taste, and feel these companies. By the time you’ve read my report, you’ll have a clear idea of the company’s value.
You may not always choose to invest in every recommendation...
But you’ll always know you got the most thorough information out there.
And even if you choose to invest in just one of these opportunities a year, you could still make two, three, even four times your money.
Every month, these are the kinds of opportunities I’ll share with you.
I’ve been doing this for years — and I’m constantly humbled by my subscriber’s appreciation.
ea-gigaprofits-readerquotes.png
You can join them today without risking a single penny...

Your Ultimate Resource for
Under-the-Radar Energy Plays
When you test-drive Early Advantage for 30 days, you’ll be getting exclusive access to the same kinds of tiny companies that have delivered subscribers so many double- and triple-digit gains in the last few years.
I’ve been hard at work over the last few months, visiting companies and poring over research.
I can tell you there are a few more situations on the horizon that could be very profitable.
I’m expecting to recommend at least two more next month... so you’ll essentially get those picks FREE as well when you try Early Advantage out for 30 days at no risk.
Of course, the most urgent investment I know of is this tiny North American graphite company.
Tesla is on the verge of building the largest battery factory in the world in the next few months...
But it needs a gigantic source of graphite before it can get started.
This company is the only legitimate source of graphite in North America.
I imagine a deal could get done any day...
And it has to happen this year.
When it does, you could see this company’s shares soar from $0.67 to over $3... even if Tesla’s Gigafactory is ultimately a failure.
And if it’s a success — you could make 10 times your money or more.
But you have to act quickly.
That’s why I want to make it as easy as possible to get this special report in your hands right away...
So you can jump on in and catch the ride up from the beginning.
But this report isn’t all you’ll get...
ea-gigaprofit-report-collection.png

Just to make sure this service is right for you, I’ll also send you three additional BONUS reports about the hottest new technology and energy breakthroughs.
"How to Make 213 Times Your Money with Blue Light Technology"
"Minting Millions from the Magic Molecule"
"Profit from the Coming Uranium Rush"
These reports are worth hundreds of dollars apiece...
But you’ll get them ALL — completely FREE — the moment you sign up for my exciting research service, Early Advantage.
So how much does a year’s subscription to my research cost?

Our Lowest Price Ever...
When you consider how much research I put into this service... the amount of traveling, plane rides, cars, and hotels... the reams of data I sift through...
And of course, my previous track record in consistently showing readers outstanding opportunities with unheard-of stocks... you’d have to agree I’d be well justified in charging at least a few thousand dollars for this kind of service.
I know people who will pay $5,000 for top-notch research on tiny stocks with huge upside.
And I could charge that amount, too. In fact, I could charge double — and still show you profit every year.
But I won’t do that. I never have — and I won’t start now.
I don’t believe anyone should have to pay that much for good financial advice.
$2,000 would be an absolute discount to most hotshot investors looking for the latest tip.
But I won’t even charge close to that...
I understand money is tight for a lot of folks these days, and I want to help people get rich — not the other way around.
So I’m offering you a chance to get Early Advantage for a fraction of the $5,000 I could charge for it every year.
You can get a full year’s access to all of my research for just $499.
This is the absolute lowest price I can charge for Early Advantage... The lowest price you’ll ever see offered.
ea-gigaprofit-report.png

Plus, I’ll give you access to all of my reports, old and new, and every investment recommendation I’ve ever made — not to mention a FREE copy of the report outlining this urgent resource profit opportunity, "Make a Fortune on Tesla’s Gigafactory — Even if it's a Failure."
Just on this opportunity alone, you could make 100 years' worth of the subscription price.
And remember, I’ll give you 30 days to try the service out.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied in the first month, call or email me, and I’ll give you a full refund.
Beyond that, if you ever decide Early Advantage isn’t right for you for any reason at all, I’ll send you a refund for the balance of your subscription — and I’ll let you keep every free gift I sent you as my compliments for trying out my research.
I doesn’t get much more fair...
Remember, right now, I’m going to send you three bonus reports for FREE:
ea-gigaprofit-report-collection.png

"How to Make 213 Times Your Money with Blue Light Technology"
"Minting Millions from the Magic Molecule"
"Profit from the Coming Uranium Rush"
Confidential Early Advantage Alerts — Complete details on the newest ways to make money in the energy and technology markets as fast as I can uncover them.
Clear and Concise Trading Instructions — My service is so easy to follow, you can simply read the plays verbatim over the phone to your broker or do them yourself in just minutes online.
Private Access to the Early Advantage Members-Only Website — Here, you’ll have password-protected access to all my Special Reports, Alerts, and my entire Portfolio — every play I’ve ever made in the history of the service.
Outstanding Customer Support — If you ever have any questions or concerns, just call our Customer Support staff and get immediate live help anytime between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. (EST).
Right now, you have a chance to make a fortune in graphite.
It doesn’t matter what you think about electric cars or Tesla or Elon Musk.
By the time they break ground on the Gigafactory in the next few months, I expect this graphite company’s share price to be on a fast track to 300% gains or more.
Get your copy of this FREE report today, and give Early Advantage a try.
You have nothing to lose.
It really couldn’t be any easier for you to get rich.
Click the button below to get started now!
Call it like you see it,

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
Per chi avesse avuto la pazienza di leggere l'articolo sopra riportato, credo che l'estensore faccia riferimento a Northern Graphite. Ciò lo deduco da due fatti:
1) l'estensore del testo aveva già parlato in un altro articolo della Northern Graphite e i termini erano essenzialmente gli stessi;
2) la Northern Graphite si trova nella regione dell'Ontario a pochi km da Ottawa.
Ieri la Northern Grafite ha avuto un forte sussulto, non so se a seguito dell'articolo o per altri motivi.

Io comunque resto ottimista sul mercato della grafite e aspetto che i fatti mi diano ragione.

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
Siglato accordo con gli Indiani

Development and Cooperation: Mason Graphite and Pessamit First Nation Sign Cooperation Agreement for Lac Gueret Graphite Project

Mason Graphite Inc. and Conseil des Innus de Pessamit 22 hours ago

PESSAMIT, QUEBEC--(Marketwired - Jul 23, 2014) - Mason Graphite Inc. ("Mason Graphite" or "the Company") (TSX VENTURE:LLG)(MGPHF) and Conseil des Innus de Pessamit are pleased to announce the signing of a cooperation agreement for the pre-construction phase of Mason Graphite's 100% owned graphite project located near Lac Guéret, about 300 km north of Baie-Comeau, part of the Nitassinan (traditional lands) of the Pessamit First Nation.

Mason Graphite intends to build an open-pit graphite mine, which is expected to produce 50,000 tons of concentrate per year. The mine is also expected to include infrastructure for a concentrator, as well as maintenance, office, and personnel buildings. Once in production, the operation is expected to create approximately 80 direct jobs for both aboriginal and non-aboriginal inhabitants of the area. Construction could potentially begin as early as 2015.
A Generational Project
Representatives of Mason Graphite and the Pessamit Innu describe the Lac Guéret mine as "a generational project," since the resource is amply sufficient to achieve production at full capacity for an initial 22-year period, which represents less than 10% of the total mineral resource. "The Lac Guéret project will be a world-class operation," said Mason Graphite CEO Benoît Gascon. "Not only is this very high quality, crystalline large-flake graphite, a highly sought-after product on international markets, but the average grade of the ore, as set out in the Company's PEA, is approximately 27.4% Cg and its purity is at the top of the grading scale. We expect prices to average an estimated $1,525 per ton, resulting in potential sales of $76.2 million per year. That's what I call a promising future!"
Fairness between Two Nations
René Simon, Chief of the Pessamit Innu, expressed his satisfaction regarding the cooperation agreement signed with Mason Graphite, which not only clears the way for an Impact and Benefits Agreement (IBA) but provides for a fair distribution of construction, maintenance, and operating jobs and contracts, according to the available resources of the communities. "It's understood of course that our side has some catching up to do in terms of economic development," said Chief Simon. "Pessamit doesn't have the businesses and qualified workers that other parts of the Côte-Nord region do. That's why the cooperation agreement includes incentives and training programs delivered through existing organizations as well as onsite apprenticeships once the project is underway. Our agreement with Mason Graphite is based on the principal of equity between two nations, which is why we, the Innu of Pessamit, are actively supporting it."
The Starting Point for Regional Dialogue on the Project
The agreement is an important first step in establishing the kinds of relationships Mason Graphite seeks to have with the Pessamit community and all the people of Manicouagan. Mason Graphite plans to hold information and consultation activities in the coming months to establish and build lasting ties with the regional community.
A Strategic Mineral
Both Mason Graphite and the Pessamit First Nation agree on the benefits of the mining project for the entire region; not only for the health of the economy and employment opportunities, but also for environmental protection. The process of producing graphite by physical separation requires no chemicals and the mine is expected to be considerably less invasive and will have a much smaller footprint than typical mining operations. Graphite is non-toxic and is not considered a pollutant, therefore the environmental effects of extracting and handling this material are minimal. Natural graphite has numerous applications in industrial refractories, notably in steel mills. It is also used in braking systems and in various types of batteries, including lithium-ion batteries, for which demand is growing by some 20% per year according to automotive industry estimates. This makes it truly a strategic mineral.

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
Non sanno perchè sta salendo

OTTAWA, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Jul 24, 2014) - Northern Graphite Corporation (TSX VENTURE:NGC)(NGPHF) has been asked by the TSX Venture Exchange and IIROC Market Surveillance to comment on the Company's recent share price increase. Northern's management is unaware of any undisclosed material change or corporate development that would account for the recent increase in the Company's share price.
Northern Graphite Corporation
Northern Graphite Corporation is a Canadian company that has a 100% interest in the Bissett Creek graphite deposit located in eastern Ontario. The Company expects graphite prices to outperform those of other commodities in an economic recovery because of Chinese supply problems and the continued rapid growth in new uses such as lithium ion batteries. Bissett Creek is the only true large flake deposit and the only one with a bankable Feasibility Study and its major environmental permit. It also has the best infrastructure of any new graphite project, the lowest capital cost and the highest operating margin. Additional information on Northern can be found at www.sedar.com and www.northerngraphite.com.

Scusate sono nuovo ma con che canale si riesce ad operare sulla borsa canadese? Io Fineco O Unicredit.
Inoltre mi dareste qualche dritta su altri mercati per grafite?
Grazie

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
Scusate sono nuovo ma con che canale si riesce ad operare sulla borsa canadese? Io Fineco O Unicredit.
Inoltre mi dareste qualche dritta su altri mercati per grafite?
Grazie

Io opero tramite Deutsche Bank, anche se gli ordini li devo passare al telefono, perché on line non si possono fare.
Altri mercati in cui si tratta la grafite non li conosco, tranne il NASDAQ OTC in cui sono trattate alcune aziende canadesi.

PIZZODIGINO

Pacifico
I titoli della grafite cominciano a dare segnali sussultori. Vedremo se è solo un fuoco di paglia o se c'è sotto qualcosa di concreto. Io sono ottimista al riguardo, anche se sappiamo benissimo che in borsa non c'è nulla di sicuro.

Achab

Forumer attivo
Ciao Gino, sono nuovo del forum e volevo presentarmi. Complimenti per il lavoro che stai facendo rendendolo disponibile. Io ho cominciato a interessarmi di grafene quando ho letto che quello del grafene e uno dei due progetti (l'altro e' il cervello elettronico) che l'unione europea ha deciso di finanziare con un miliardo di euro.

questo e un articolo disponibile su internet,
Analisi
Inizio 2012 molto promettente per André Geim and Kostya Novoselov, nominati cavalieri dalla regina Elisabetta: i due scienziati, nati in Russia, ma diventati cittadini inglesi, potranno esibire il titolo di «Sir».
Ma questa non è certo la loro prima onorificenza.
Hanno ricevuto innumerevoli riconoscimenti per i loro pionieristici studi sul grafene: dalla nomina a cavaliere comandante dell'Ordine del Leone dei Paesi Bassi alla fellowship della Royal Society, fino al Nobel per la Fisica nel 2010.
Ma è proprio il titolo di «Sir» - ha dichiarato Novoselov - a testimoniare come il grafene passi da ricerca accademica a oggetto di interesse strategico per lo Stato.
E ancora una volta l'Europa dimostra di poter essere la capofila.
L'Italia, in particolare, ha un ruolo di primo piano nel progettopilota della Commissione Europea che ha come obiettivo di preparare una «flagship» sul grafene, vale a dire un'iniziativa ambiziosa e visionaria, della durata di 10 anni con un investimento di un miliardo di euro: se approvata dalla Ue, sarà un volano di innovazione e sviluppo.
Merito del grafene, il materiale più stupefacente e versatile oggi disponibile.
Costituito da un singolo foglio di atomi di carbonio, disposti a forma esagonale, possiede proprietà eccezionali, capaci di rivoluzionare i settori più diversi, dai computer alle auto all'idrogeno, dal fotovoltaico fino ai jet.CONTINUA A PAGINA 28 Oltre a essere puramente bidimensionale (proprietà che lo rende ideale per applicazioni sensoristiche), è in grado di trasformare la luce solare in elettroni a ogni frequenza (perfetto per il fotovoltaico), ha elevate conducibilità termica ed elettrica, è trasparente ma impermeabile e detiene il record di resistenza meccanica (100 volte l'acciaio) e di elasticità (cinque volte l'acciaio).
Il grafene, poi, conduce gli elettroni più velocemente del silicio ed è un conduttore trasparente, con una combinazione eccezionale di proprietà ottiche ed elettriche.
Potenzialmente, quindi, può dare inizio a una nuova rivoluzione sostenibile, basata sul carbonio, con un impatto profondo nell'informatica e nelle comunicazioni e in vari aspetti della quotidianità.
Dalle sue proprietà possono nascere prodotti elettronici trasparenti e flessibili, dispositivi per l'informatica, biosensori, supercapacitori per sostituire le batterie convenzionali, materiali compositi ultraleggeri per auto e jet.
Usa, Giappone, Corea e Singapore stanno investendo enormi risorse nello studio del grafene e delle sue applicazioni.
Ma all'origine delle ricerche ci sono vari gruppi di ricerca europei.
E ora è quindi essenziale che il Vecchio Continente resti all'avanguardia nel settore e non perda i vantaggi che possono scaturirne.
Ecco perché è necessario un approccio coordinato: la «flagship» sul grafene ha lo scopo di creare una rete multidisciplinare, che agisca da incubatore per nuove applicazioni, assicurando alle industrie europee un ruolo di primo piano nell'evoluzione tecnologica dei prossimi 10 anni.
La fase pilota dell'iniziativa coinvolge oltre 500 gruppi di ricerca, che rappresentano 150 partner accademici e industriali di 21 nazioni europee.
A coordinarla è un consorzio di nove partner: le università di Chalmers in Svezia e di Cambridge, Manchester, Lancaster in Gran Bretagna, oltre all'Istituto Catalano di Nanotecnologia in Spagna, il Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche in Italia, la Fondazione Europea della Scienza, la società AMO GmbH tedesca e la multinazionale finlandese Nokia.
Quanto al comitato scientifico dell'iniziativa, include quattro Nobel: oltre a Geim e Novoselov, Albert Fert e Klaus von Klitzing, e atri nomi di spicco come Luigi Colombo, Byung Hee Hong e Paco Guinea.
Il ruolo del nostro Paese è sottolineato dal fatto che due dei proponenti dell'iniziativa sono italiani, Vincenzo Palermo del Cnr di Bologna e uno degli autori di questo articolo, Andrea Ferrari dell'Università di Cambridge, in qualità di responsabile della «roadmap scientifica» e delle collaborazioni internazionali.
A essere coinvolte ci saranno diverse università e centri di ricerca, tra cui spiccano, oltre al Cnr, l'Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia e il Politecnico di Torino, insieme con varie aziende.
Ora, quindi, l'universo del grafene si trova a un bivio tra ricerca fondamentale e le sue applicazioni e il suo potenziale è enorme.
Utilizzando dispositivi a basso costo, display flessibili e touch screen basati proprio sul grafene integrato nella plastica, avremo la possibilità di includere dati e informazioni in ogni oggetto oggi incompatibile con la tecnologia a base di silicio.
E' quindi essenziale che non si perda un'occasione unica per investire in una tecnologia che è stata tenuta a battesimo in Europa.Andrea Ferrari Nicola Pugno Ingegneri
RUOLI: IL PRIMO È PROFESSORE DI NANOTECNOLOGIE ALLA UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE E IL SECONDO È PROFESSORE DI MECCANICA STRUTTURALE AL POLITECNICO DI TORINO

Io ho delle domande ancora senza risposta, quindi continuo a cercare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto