Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (4 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

russiabond

Il mito, la leggenda.
No è che in una simile situazione qualcuno vorrebbe pure il lusso degli spread
bid/ask stretti...:lol:

Russia....non ci sono proprio più gli speculatori di una volta, vero ? :lol:

Russia non ricominciare con i default ad personam che hai visto che porta sfiga...;)
Per fare così ti è collassata la 2012 e anche la Agosto 2011 ti ha fatto alla fine sudare freddo.
E soprattutto hai visto la sfiga che ha portato a 500$ :D
Non si è più visto....
O è finito in coma farmacologico per iperdosaggio di benzodiazepine o ha venduto tutto in preda al panico :D

i tempi cambiano ...la vita è difficile ..guadagnarsi il pane quotidiano ...è sempre più dura...

almeno la Russia era scesa a 20/100...

bei tempi ..

qui i prezzi sotto i 50 parlo delle brevi non è che hanno fatto tanto sotto....poi ..."per adesso":D...

e si continua ...il carrozzone va avanti da se ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXcJdbe02w&feature=player_detailpage"]Renato Zero - Il Carrozzone (1979) - YouTube[/ame]

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
"Das Geht Nicht”, Germany Told Greece And Italy

Germany has decided and France would necessarily follow. The upcoming amendments of the rules of “economic governance” are changing the economic and political conditions for countries stricken by debt crisis and political delinquency such as Greece and Italy.

The message had been sent at the meeting of the Eurogroup Working Group on Monday to both Greek and Italian representative. It has been delivered to their governments, and a barrage of fiscal measures followed. The political expectations for a new political negotiation by passing by the troika have died out in a few days.

"Das geht nicht" said the Germans to Giorgos Zanias and asked him to explain to the Greek government that staying in the Eurozone for any troubled country would also mean loss of control and management of the economy in the near future.

The changes prepared under the European “economic governance” provide “transfer” of national economic governance to the European institutions to redress the imbalance.

German representative at the EWG meeting said that there is no room for political negotiation and Greece has to discuss with the Troika. This time, Germany had the direct and unconditional support of France, which however seems to start feeling the pressure of the imminent crisis, moving sharply from the European periphery to the core of the financial system.

Hence the immediate reaction of the Greek cabinet on Tuesday, proposing an unprecedented package of measures to deal with two key points: public expenditure (uniform payroll, job reserve, layoffs) and labour cost in the private sector (full deregulation of labour relations).

Greece would gain a small adjustment in deficit targets due to the recession and promises that the troika would approve the release of the sixth aid tranche if it considers the measures sufficient, even if some Eurozone countries still object to the EU agreement of July 21.

Capital.gr was told that a partial disbursement of the next tranche is possible in order to cover debt service requirements and not the state budget.

Capital.gr was also told that another issue was discussed at the EWG meeting: the growing crisis in the financial system of the Eurozone and the interweaving with sovereign debt crisis.

However, for this very issue it seems that positive news would arrive from ECB, probably within the week.

(capital.gr)

PASTELLETTO

UPDATE 1-Greek debt swap take-up at 75 pct -report

Wed Sep 7, 2011 4:24am EDT

* Too early to give specific take-up rate-finmin official
* Greece seeks minimum 90 pct participation rate (Adds finance ministry comment, details)

ATHENS, Sept 7 (Reuters) - Private sector participation in a Greek debt swap has so far reached the 75-percent mark, far below a 90 percent target, newspaper Imerisia reported on Wednesday without naming its sources.
Greece last month turned the screws on investors, saying it may not go ahead with the debt swap -- a key part in a second bailout package to stave off the country's bankruptcy -- if holders of less than 90 percent of the bonds take part.
The International Institute of Finance (IIF), a global banking group that is leading the bond swap talks, said on Tuesday it was confident the plan would eventually garner the necessary investor support.
A Greek finance ministry official said it was too early to provide a take-up figure. "The process is ongoing, it is premature to give a percentage," the official told Reuters on condition of anonymity.
Greece has asked bondholders to declare their interest in taking part in the debt swap by Friday. Greece expects to submit a final bond swap offer to investors in October, with a view to complete the exercise by the end of the same month.
EU leaders agreed on July 21 to extend a second, 109 billion euro bailout to Greece, on top of a 110 billion euros rescue package agreed in May 2010.
Under the plan, private bondholders are supposed to take an average 21 percent loss on their bond portfolios, in net present value terms, as part of attempts to share the burden of the bailout deal.
The proposal aims to ease Greece's debt burden by swapping bonds with a maturity of up to 10 years for 30- or 15-year bonds with additional guarantees, to make them less risky to hold than original bonds.
Greek and European lenders such as National Bank of Greece (NBGr.AT), France's BNP Paribas , Belgian group Dexia and Germany's Commerzbank are among the biggest holders of Greek bonds.
But concerns over the broader rescue package and Greece's ultimate fate have been worsened by protracted wrangling over the country's repeated fiscal slippages, lack of reform drive and a bilateral deal with Finland to collateralise the latter's bailout contributions.
The IIF had said on Aug 25 that between 60 and 70 percent of private investors have expressed an intention to participate.

Ho incrementato sulla Marzo. Sono parzo.
Vediamo cosa si inventano per il retail.

tommy271

Forumer storico
i tempi cambiano ...la vita è difficile ..guadagnarsi il pane quotidiano ...è sempre più dura...

almeno la Russia era scesa a 20/100...

bei tempi ..

qui i prezzi sotto i 50 parlo delle brevi non è che hanno fatto tanto sotto....poi ..."per adesso":D...

e si continua ...il carrozzone va avanti da se ...

Renato Zero - Il Carrozzone (1979) - YouTube

Russia sempre sul borderline ...

"Speriamo che me la cavo" sulla Grecia, ma meglio non abusare troppo della fortuna e delle proprie convinzioni. L'ho dico per me stesso ...

tommy271

Forumer storico
La Corte Costituzionale tedesca giudica legittimi aiuti a Grecia

(Teleborsa) - Roma, 7 set - La Corte Costituzionale in Germania ha confermato la prima tranche di aiuti corrisposti alla Grecia, stabilendo legale la partecipazione di Berlino al finanziamento del Fondo salva-Stati europeo (ESFS).

La Corte ha però avvertito il Governo federale che gli ulteriori aiuti assegnati alla Grecia o ad altri Paesi europei dovranno avere l'approvazione della Commissione bilancio del Parlamento tedesco. Vale a dire, l'esecutivo deve preventivamente consultare l'organo assembleare per ottenerne l'autorizzazione.

StockExchange

Forumer storico
sì ma :

As expected.

• Ruling on bailouts was “very tight”
  • Parliament must have say in decisions that lea to burdens for German budget
  • Govt must get approval of parliamentary budget committee before granting any aid

Le solite manfrine dei politicanti,l'importante è che non ha messo il veto,li sarebbero stati caxxi

Appunto. Tra l'altro non è la decisione politica parlamentare tedesca che temo. Non dimentichiamoci che lo schieramento politico di coalizione al governo ora in Germania, è Europeista obtorto collo (si perchè oggi anche se non lo sei ti ci voglio a mettere realmente in pratica il dissenso) e infatti da qui le ragioni delle fratture interne, forse complice qualche larga intesa di governo venuta meno, con forze ultraconservatrici. Ma l'unica opposizione credibile e con i numeri è, dal nostro punto di vista, più realista del re :D ossia più europeista e progressista di chi governa ora. Quindi, ma magari casca la Merkel...a meno che non si creda che andando a elezioni anticipate i tedeschi mandino in parlamento l'NPD :D

russiabond

Il mito, la leggenda.
BUY Grecia 20k € nominali a 60,90 agosto 2012 ...ESEGUITO

sono completamente secco ...dovrò mendicare da parenti per i prossimi mesi...:lol:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Appunto. Tra l'altro non è la decisione politica parlamentare tedesca che temo. Non dimentichiamoci che lo schieramento politico di coalizione al governo ora in Germania, è Europeista obtorto collo (si perchè oggi anche se non lo sei ti ci voglio a mettere realmente in pratica il dissenso) e infatti da qui le ragioni delle fratture interne, forse complice qualche larga intesa di governo venuta meno, con forze ultraconservatrici. Ma l'unica opposizione credibile e con i numeri è, dal nostro punto di vista, più realista del re :D ossia più europeista e progressista di chi governa ora. Quindi, ma magari casca la Merkel...a meno che non si creda che andando a elezioni anticipate i tedeschi mandino in parlamento l'NPD :D

Il nodo parlamentare verrà anch'esso superato.
Il problema sarà della Merkel ... ma se lo merita.
Se mancherà qualche voto di maggioranza da parte della sua coalizione, ci penserà l'opposizione per contribuire ad approvare il pacchetto EFSF.

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto