Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 1 (19 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

SempreFranco

Nuovo forumer
comunque la bolsa di Madrid reagisce bene sul titolo:
Evolución codere

1,760 (Euros)
flechaverde2.gif
7,320%
in_sube.gif
09:00

Joe Silver

Forumer storico
Lo dico facendo i debiti scongiuri....ma mi sembra che oggi i titoli lunghi in dollari mostrino segni di tenuta se non addirittura di ripresa. Vale 6,875 % 2036 si compra solo a 107,5 abbondante e per le due gemelle Arcelor 2039 e 2041 chiedono 98,5 e 97 rispettivamente.

Brizione

Membro dello Staff
Lo dico facendo i debiti scongiuri....ma mi sembra che oggi i titoli lunghi in dollari mostrino segni di tenuta se non addirittura di ripresa. Vale 6,875 % 2036 si compra solo a 107,5 abbondante e per le due gemelle Arcelor 2039 e 2041 chiedono 98,5 e 97 rispettivamente.

sì caro
sembra anche a me che i lunghi in usd riprendono quota
se continua a fine settimana prossima liquido e incasso :D

Cat XL

Shizuka Minamoto
Codere

Codere

CODERE EUR 8.25% June 2015 66 – 68 YTM 33.4%
CODERE USD 9.25% February 2019 64 – 66 YTM 19.4%
BOATS EUR float PIK December 2015 10 – 12

More time and grace period

This am Spanish gaming company said in a regulatory filing that it reached a 5 days extension of the maturity of the €60m senior RCF (the facility is €30m drawn) with Canyon Finance and GSO Capital. Debtwire Tuesday evening leaked the news that the two hedge funds took over the RCF at par from the syndicate of banks and the company said on Wednesday that in “in advanced negotiations with various institutions with regards to the renegotiation of its senior credit facilities.”
The company said in the statement that the extension was granted in exchange to committing to sign to a six months RCF of up to €100m (of which up to €60m available in cash and the remainder in guarantee instruments), that will cost 5% of upfront fee and interest rate of LIBOR + 7.5% margin.
In the same filing the company announced that it is suspending the coupon payment due in June 15th (Monday June 17th) making use of the thirty days grace period allowed by the bond terms.
The company said that the decision was made “in the context of the negotiations regarding the amendment of the senior facility agreement”… We suspect that the decision is in the context to a complete overhaul/restructuring of the capital structure. Please call the desk for our coverage

CEDOLONE

Forumer storico
Codere

CODERE EUR 8.25% June 2015 66 – 68 YTM 33.4%
CODERE USD 9.25% February 2019 64 – 66 YTM 19.4%
BOATS EUR float PIK December 2015 10 – 12

More time and grace period

This am Spanish gaming company said in a regulatory filing that it reached a 5 days extension of the maturity of the €60m senior RCF (the facility is €30m drawn) with Canyon Finance and GSO Capital. Debtwire Tuesday evening leaked the news that the two hedge funds took over the RCF at par from the syndicate of banks and the company said on Wednesday that in “in advanced negotiations with various institutions with regards to the renegotiation of its senior credit facilities.”
The company said in the statement that the extension was granted in exchange to committing to sign to a six months RCF of up to €100m (of which up to €60m available in cash and the remainder in guarantee instruments), that will cost 5% of upfront fee and interest rate of LIBOR + 7.5% margin.
In the same filing the company announced that it is suspending the coupon payment due in June 15th (Monday June 17th) making use of the thirty days grace period allowed by the bond terms.
The company said that the decision was made “in the context of the negotiations regarding the amendment of the senior facility agreement”… We suspect that the decision is in the context to a complete overhaul/restructuring of the capital structure. Please call the desk for our coverage

x fortuna me la sono levata dalle balle qualche mese fa' ...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto