Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 1 (6 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

fedro10

è la somma che fa il totale...
Ciao Fedeo, ho letto che Isolux nel mese di luglio ha fatto un riscadenziamento del debito con le banche per allungare i tempi e in quest'ottica ha anche avviato un piano di dismissioni che procede
ISOLUX CORSÁN EXTIENDE SU DEUDA HASTA 2020

Isolux pone a la venta T-Solar y 3.842 kilómetros de líneas eléctricas de Brasil. Noticias de Empresas
Inoltre, a gennaio 2015 avevano annunciato la quotazione in borsa che poi è saltata proprio per l'eccessivo debito.
Ho intenzione di monitorarla per capire se da questa riorganizzazione del debito e dismissioni ci può essere un po' di valore, visto il prezzo attuale del bond. Ho letto che gli ultimi numeri, pur essendo sempre brutti, sono però in miglioramento
Isolux Corsán's Revenues Increase 5.2% to ?977m in the First Half -- MADRID, August 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --

Interessante in effetti gli articoli parlano farevolmete delle attività intrapese ma l'andamento dell'obbligazione gira al contrario:mumble:

grazie

hartIntraday3 M6 M1 J3 J5 J10 J15 JMax.
typ3.chart

cristian2008

Forumer attivo
Qualcuno sa se c'è qualche nuova tender offer per Skog 2017 XS0307552355 ?
La banca mi ha informato che l'emittente desidera sapere i nomi dei detentori dell'obbligazione.

fabriziof

Forumer storico
La banca mi ha informato che l'emittente desidera sapere i nomi dei detentori dell'obbligazione.
no ,quando fanno così stanno tramando comunque qualcosa non sempre piacevole,noto che si è risollevata comunque dai minimi toccati qualche settimana fa .io sono fuori

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Frontier Communications : Federal Communications Commission Approves Frontier Communications' Acquisition of Verizon’s Wireline Operations in California, Florida and Texas
Envoyer par mail
09/02/2015 | 05:46pm US/Eastern
Thousands of Customers Can Expect Broadband as a Result of the Transaction

Frontier Communications (NASDAQ:FTR) applauded today’s decision by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) approving its proposed acquisition of Verizon's wireline, broadband and video operations, including the FiOS® network, in California, Florida and Texas. The company is currently also seeking approval from the California Public Utilities Commission and the Public Utilities Commission of Texas, and has received Hart-Scott-Rodino federal antitrust clearance. Pending commission approval in Texas and California, the company expects to close the transaction at the end of the first quarter of 2016.

Daniel J. McCarthy, Frontier's President and Chief Executive Officer said, “We are pleased the FCC moved swiftly and smartly to approve this acquisition, releasing an Order in advance of the FCC's internal deadline for review of such transactions. The FCC views this transaction as being in the public interest and benefiting customers in the three acquired states. We agree, and believe it will further benefit those across the rest of the Frontier footprint as well. By doubling our size, we will add scale and scope to our operations, strengthen our product and service offerings, and improve the customer experience. We look forward to demonstrating our commitment to broadband investment and deployment in California, Florida and Texas. Soon, consumers and businesses in these states will benefit from our extensive experience, our high-touch local engagement management model, the focused use of the fiber-rich network, and our active involvement in the communities we serve.” McCarthy added, “Our goal is to deliver the life-changing benefits of broadband to an additional 750,000 households at speeds of 25Mbps/2-3Mbps across the entire Frontier multi-state footprint, including California, Florida and Texas, by the end of 2020.”

Frontier will offer California, Florida and Texas customers the company's full portfolio of products and services, including broadband services, wireline local and long distance phone service, video viewing options, and innovative products and services such as Frontier Secure, an industry-leading digital security offering that provides customers with top-rated online computer and personal identification protection and 24/7 premium technical support as well as hard drive backup. FiOS customers in these markets will continue to receive the same products and services they have come to enjoy under the FiOS brand name.

whitesoul9

Forumer storico

Il debito della società a causa della debolezza della corona norvegese è aumentato in 2 mesi di 500 min di corone, circa 40 min di euro

Gjelden har økt med en halv mrd. på to måneder
Valutaeffekter gir gjeldsgalopp for Norske Skog.

Artikkel av: Øyvind Lillestrøm Knudsen (Hegnar.no - 3.9.15 08:05)

Se aksjeticker:NSG

Relaterte artikler

Lager pølser av granskog

Stor økning av døde trær – naturvernere jubler

Fire selskaper kastet ut fra oljefondet

Kronesvekkelsen har økt gjelden i Norske Skog med en halv milliard kroner på to måneder, skriver DN.

- Vi gir fyldestgjørende informasjon om regnskapsforhold, inkludert valutaeffekter på gjeld og anleggsverdier, i våre kvartalsregnskap. Regnskapet for 3. kvartal publiseres 22. oktober, skriver kommunikasjonsdirektør Carsten Dybevig i Norske Skog i en epost til avisen.

Ved utgangen av andre kvartal hadde Norske Skog en netto rente­bærende gjeld på 7,5 milliarder kroner - hovedsakelig som obligasjonsgjeld i dollar og euro.

Siden utgangen av kvartalet har gjelden ifølge DNs beregninger økt med ytterligere 500 millioner kroner, som følge av svekket norske krone.

Norske Skog har gjeld på over 300 millioner kroner med forfall i oktober. På spørsmål om denne gjelden er planlagt refinansiert eller nedbetalt, svarer selskapet:

- Vi har alltid betalt våre gjeldsforfall i tide, og har til hensikt å gjøre det fremover.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto