Obbligazioni societarie HIGH YIELD e oltre, verso frontiere inesplorate - Vol. 2 (6 lettori)

Brizione

Membro dello Staff
Amazon is in talks with J.C. Penney (NYSE:JCP), WWD reports. Amazon is said to be a contender for either all or parts of JCP. ”There is an Amazon team in Plano as we speak,” said one source. “There is a dialogue and I’m told it has a lot to do with Amazon eager to expand its apparel business.”
A deal would accelerate Amazon’s apparel and retail strategies.
Possibilities include Amazon converting JCP units to its own high-tech retail format. “This could be a new tech-driven retail model,” said the source.
Amazon could also convert some JCP sites into distribution centers. “Penney has about 30 freestanding locations with a lot of land, which could be converted,” the source said. “They do have some good real estate.”
A sale of Penney is no certainty, but a deal wouldn’t be expensive given the chain’s bankrupt state and seriously depressed stock price. (SA)
Se faranno il deal Amazon farà un bel salto in avanti e forse i detentori dei bond j.c. Penny porteranno a casa il gruzzoletto
Amazon ha una liquidità cash.... monstre

Near

Forumer storico
Amazon is in talks with J.C. Penney (NYSE:JCP), WWD reports. Amazon is said to be a contender for either all or parts of JCP. ”There is an Amazon team in Plano as we speak,” said one source. “There is a dialogue and I’m told it has a lot to do with Amazon eager to expand its apparel business.”
A deal would accelerate Amazon’s apparel and retail strategies.
Possibilities include Amazon converting JCP units to its own high-tech retail format. “This could be a new tech-driven retail model,” said the source.
Amazon could also convert some JCP sites into distribution centers. “Penney has about 30 freestanding locations with a lot of land, which could be converted,” the source said. “They do have some good real estate.”
A sale of Penney is no certainty, but a deal wouldn’t be expensive given the chain’s bankrupt state and seriously depressed stock price. (SA)
che i bond siano in cima ai loro pensieri?

angy2008

Forumer storico
Io ho la 2034 ma non credevo che le brevi se la passassero cosi male
la telenovela infinita, nuovo termine fissato al 30 giugno, io ero uscito e a questi prezzi sarei tentato ... ma se fossero giustificati da inciampi nella cessione?
Genworth and Oceanwide made significant progress towards closing their transaction during the first quarter. Both parties remain fully committed to closing the transaction.

Ultima modifica:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto