Obbligazioni in dollari Keep Calm And Invest Preferred Shares Usa (8 lettori)

Fabrib

Forumer storico
LONDON, UK, Oct. 12, 2023 — Atlas Corp. (the “Company” or “Atlas”) today announced that it will redeem all outstanding shares of its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares, Series I, par value of $0.01 per share (the “Series I Preferred Shares”).
All six million outstanding shares of the Series I Preferred Shares (CUSIP: Y0436Q158) will be redeemed at a price of $25.00 per share of Series I Preferred Shares on October 30, 2023 (the “Redemption Date”). The related notice of redemption will be deemed effective as of October 13, 2023.
Regular dividends on the outstanding shares of the Series I Preferred Shares of $0.50 per share will be paid in cash separately on October 30, 2023, to holders of record as of the close of business on October 27, 2023, in the customary manner. Accordingly, the redemption price for the Series I Preferred Shares will not include any accrued and unpaid dividends. Unless the Company defaults in the payment of the Redemption Price, on and after the Redemption Date, all shares of Series I Preferred Shares will no longer be deemed outstanding, and no further dividends will be declared or payable (and all dividends will cease to accrue) on the Series I Preferred Shares.

Peco

Forumer storico
Help... volendo vendere la Goldman GS-D il giorno prima del calo dovuto allo stacco dividendo, ovvero per avere nella quotazione il lordo del dividendo, secondo voi in quale giorno di ottobre dovrei vendere?
non scrivo i miei calcoli per non influenzarvi
grazie mille a chi vorrà aiutarmi
(recupero minus)

QUANTUMONLINE.COM SECURITY DESCRIPTION: Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Depositary Shares, each representing 1/1000th interest in a share of Floating Rate Non-cumulative Preferred Stock, Series D, liquidation preference $25 per depositary share, redeemable at the issuer's option on or after 5/24/2011 at $25 per depositary share plus declared and unpaid dividends, with no stated maturity.
Non-cumulative floating rate distributions are paid quarterly, if declared by the board of directors, on 2/10, 5/10, 8/10 & 11/10 to holders of record on the 15th calendar day prior to the payment date or on the date fixed by the board, not more than 60 days or less than 10 days prior to the payment date (NOTE: the ex-dividend date is one business day prior to the record date). The floating rate will be equal to the greater of 0.67% above LIBOR or a minimum of 4.00%.
Dividends paid by this preferred security are eligible for the preferential income tax rate of 15% to a maximum of 20% depending on the holder's tax bracket (and under IRS specified holding restrictions) and are also eligible for the dividends received deduction for corporate holders.

Allegati

• Screenshot 2023-10-13 082317.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-13 082317.png
    273,4 KB · Visite: 36

samantaao

Forumer storico
figo... in ogni caso T+2 quindi vanno acquistate il 22/10... che essendo domenica passa a 20/10 giusto? e si possono rivendere 7gg lavorativi dopo... non male

modifica:
anzi no la strategia è compare il 24 quando storna per lo stacco dividendo e poi rivenderle dopo 7gg...
comunque il sito è fico

Ultima modifica:

Maxwhite

Bondonly
LONDON, UK, Oct. 12, 2023 — Atlas Corp. (the “Company” or “Atlas”) today announced that it will redeem all outstanding shares of its Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Shares, Series I, par value of $0.01 per share (the “Series I Preferred Shares”).
All six million outstanding shares of the Series I Preferred Shares (CUSIP: Y0436Q158) will be redeemed at a price of $25.00 per share of Series I Preferred Shares on October 30, 2023 (the “Redemption Date”). The related notice of redemption will be deemed effective as of October 13, 2023.
Regular dividends on the outstanding shares of the Series I Preferred Shares of $0.50 per share will be paid in cash separately on October 30, 2023, to holders of record as of the close of business on October 27, 2023, in the customary manner. Accordingly, the redemption price for the Series I Preferred Shares will not include any accrued and unpaid dividends. Unless the Company defaults in the payment of the Redemption Price, on and after the Redemption Date, all shares of Series I Preferred Shares will no longer be deemed outstanding, and no further dividends will be declared or payable (and all dividends will cease to accrue) on the Series I Preferred Shares.
Mica scemi ...... richiamano l'unica fix to float e lasciano quelle a tasso fisso anche se sono più vecchie. Questa diventerebbe indicizzata
Libor 3m+5,008% (quindi ca. 5,31+0.26161+5,008 = 10,58% malcontati) e la richiamano.
Comunque è un indice di buono stato di salute ....

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Mica scemi ...... richiamano l'unica fix to float e lasciano quelle a tasso fisso anche se sono più vecchie. Questa diventerebbe indicizzata
Libor 3m+5,008% (quindi ca. 5,31+0.26161+5,008 = 10,58% malcontati) e la richiamano.
Comunque è un indice di buono stato di salute ....
Volendo, le altre potrebbero comprarle a mercato. Viaggiano tra i 22 e i 23$.

Near

Forumer storico
Ho notato che alcune quotazioni si stanno facendo interessanti. Più in particolare:

Le Diversified Healthcare sono ulteriormente scese. Le 5,625% DHCNI sono sotto i 17 e le 6,25% DHCNL sui 18.
Azienda evidentemente in difficoltà ..... vale il rischio ? In fondo si tratta sempre di un bond senior ...
Rating emittente BB-/Ba3. Certo non alto ma c'è di peggio.

Pitney Bowes 6,7% PBI-B sta invece risalendo. E' poco sotto i 22. Potrebbe essere ora di salire sul treno ?

MFA Financial 7,5% MFA-B scambia poco sopra 24. E' abbondantemente in post call ed ha cedola fissa.
Potrebbe essere un buon parcheggio anche se decidessero di richiamarla.

Franklin BSP Realty 7,5% (ex Capsted) FBRT-E si prende intorno ai 22,50. E' anch'essa in post call e mi sembra
piuttosto solida.

Graditi pareri ed opinioni

Peco

Forumer storico
Non stupisce ..... ma però non hanno richiamato la CN-J (7,125% fino al 30/09 poi $Libor 3m + 4,04%). Possibile ?
Qualcuno può confermare ?
Confermo, rimane in circolazione anche la pref C-N isin US1730802014 in post call dal 2015 T.V. che paga 3 m. SOFR (oggi 5,32%) più 0,26161% ( aggiustamento spread ) più 6,37%

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto