Titoli di Stato paesi-emergenti Obbligazioni PAESI EMERGENTI (1 Viewer)

c.f.i.

Banned
Un problema da non sottovalutare è la piazza di quotazione /contrattazione di tali strumenti...quelli descritti non credo siano quotati sul mot o tlx ma su borse estere con i problemi che ne conseguono.

infatti io le venezuela in dollari la compro perche' e' sul tlx e molto liquida in tempi di crisi se non hai titoli liquidi te li ritrovi sul groppone con tutti i contro che ci sono

gionmorg

low cost high value
Membro dello Staff
Prospects for emerging market hard currency bonds in 2012 positively - Europe and Africa regions are above the market average
ING Investment View
Once the economy has bottomed out, expect ING Investment Management (ING IM) is a good year for Emerging Market Debt Hard Currency. A generous supply of liquidity and attractive valuations will also provide a positive stimulus. To Rob Drijkoningen, Head of Global Emerging Markets ING IM:

"We remain optimistic until further notice, as far as this asset class. All four factors in our top-down evaluation is currently positive. The economic reports suggest that the economy has now bottomed out. This is mainly due to the generous supply of liquidity by the ECB. It is hoped that the liquidity pumped into the system finally reached the real economy. Even though there is no evidence. create the long-term refinancing operations (LTRO) of the ECB continued favorable funding conditions for banks. Indirectly, this has also contributed to a reduction in spreads on government bonds of countries such as Italy and Spain, for it is here to take very many local banks to refinance options on the ECB's claim. " In absolute terms remain the reviews attractive in the opinion of the Asset Manager. The risk premiums offer a very reasonable compensation for the expected default probabilities. With low debt ratios, strong fundamentals and greater monetary and fiscal policy freedom of movement is one here in a good position to deal with any difficulties. Rob Drijkoningen continues: "Some countries continue the monetary easing, even if the global market environment now requires somewhat less momentum. On the other hand, the development is growth in some emerging countries, probably a bit too slow to provide real stimulus. Pulses are therefore expected to be primarily by monetary policy. This is especially the case in China and Brazil ". be regional benefit to ING IM's assessment of Central and Eastern Europe continue to lower the risk of global conditions, the Czech Republic, Latvia and Turkey put back in February on new issues. Lithuania and Poland, led the rally: Both countries have strong growth data (GDP growth rate of 4.3 and 5.8 percent in 2011) at a friendly budget situation. Drijkoningen Rob: "Turkey cut off too well, because the better have scattered - Growth prospects for the euro zone, the fear of a hard landing of the Turkish economy - with growth of over 8 percent last year. But rising oil prices and doubts about whether the central bank is sufficient to price stability effort to encourage inflation and financial worries. " With regard to Africa, another top performer, the asset manager comes to the conclusion that South Africa, the markets with his unexpected rapid program surprised to fiscal consolidation in 2012 and 2013. At the same time the country has strengthened its infrastructure spending to spur growth. At the same time, the program also dispelled doubts about the long-term budgetary impact of the proposed national health insurance. Drijkoningen Rob: "In the wake of political and economic stabilization of the Ivory Coast cut above average. The official results of parliamentary elections confirm now a majority for the party of President Ouattara. After completion of the power struggle for the export of cocoa from the cocoa business revenues have increased once again strong. Meanwhile, also seems to stabilize the situation in Egypt. The country has a downgrade to 'B' by S & P probably coped well, which may be due to the depletion of foreign reserves and the associated pressure have fallen to the external financing. After leaving the territory for several NGO workers, including U.S. citizens, was finally lifted, left after the tensions between Egypt and the United States. This could pave the way for an IMF loan of 3.1 billion dollars. " The ING Emerging Markets Debt Hard Currency Fund (ISIN: LU0546915058) outperformed its benchmark in February. This positive development was due in large country and stock selection. The selective weighting of countries with a higher risk countries - particularly Venezuela, to be called here - was also an important factor. Drijkoningen Rob concluded: "Our position in the high-grade segment as a whole has also contributed to some extent on our performance. It primarily provided at the lower weights Chile, Brazil, Mexico and Uruguay, an important stimulus. This positive contribution exceeded the likely negative effects of overweight in Qatar and Abu Dhabi. Budget proved to be the selection of individual stocks, because our positions in Brazilian, Mexican and Russian corporate bonds cut out against a background of continuing demand and to corporates than the corresponding bonds

Camfin

Nuovo forumer
Appunto per questo consiglio il Venezuela... Si terranno il 07 ottobre 2012, le elezioni presidenziali in Venezuela. Lo ha annunciato il Consiglio nazionale elettorale (Cne). Come vedi abbiamo quasi tutto il 2012 per investire in titoli Venezuelani, poi non è detto, che se di nuovo rieletto Hugo Chavez, non mantenga il suo impegno ad onorare il debito del Venezuela. La Evrofinance Mosnarbank, guardando alle attività recenti dell’istituto di credito si scopre che, nel 2011, non sono state fatte altre operazioni in bond se non quelle con il Venezuela. Mentre, nell'anno precedente, non era stata trattata nemmeno un’obbligazione del Paese sudamericano.
Questo perchè; dallo scorso febbraio, l’azionista di riferimento della banca russa è proprio il governo di Chavez. Il ministero delle Finanze di Caracas, attraverso il fondo sovrano Fonden, ha acquistato infatti il 49,9% della Evrofinance Mosnarbank, assicurandosi un posto d'onore a Mosca (ma anche a Pechino, dove c'è la terza sede della banca) e un portafoglio sicuro dove posizionare eventuali titoli che non dovessero essere sottoscritti dal mercato, avendo se rieletto intenzionato a emettere sul mercato dei capitali altro debito per finanziare le opere sociali...
Da un indagine, di Capital Economics, società di ricerca a Londra il punto nevralgico prossimo potrebbe essere il Venezuela. According to Capital Economics, a research firm in London the next trouble spot could be Venezuela. "C'è un rischio crescente che il governo dichiara default, Il credit default swap del paese implica un 50% di probabilità di default entro il 2015. Some in the markets have taken fright, too: the country's credit-default swaps imply a 50% chance of default by 2015.

Secondo la mia opinione, se l'economica dell'area america latina conferma la sua crescere in media del 5% nel 2012 e si mantiene costante negli anni successivi, questo Credit default swap potrebbe non accadere comunque bisogna stare allerta e uscire hai primi segnali economici persistenti negativi. Hugo Chávez, presidente del Venezuela, con la sua politica sociale provoca i mercati obbligazionari creando dubbi per la solvibilità delle ottavo produttore di petrolio più grande del mondo.

Sono passati meno di 5 mesi da quando ho consigliato di acquistare i titoli (BONDS) Venezuelani, come potete vedere dalle loro quotazioni sono saliti del 35% circa... ditemi dove trovate una performance così alta, chi ha seguito il mio consiglio credo che oggi sia ben contento!!!!!

c.f.i.

Banned
:D
Sono passati meno di 5 mesi da quando ho consigliato di acquistare i titoli (BONDS) Venezuelani, come potete vedere dalle loro quotazioni sono saliti del 35% circa... ditemi dove trovate una performance così alta, chi ha seguito il mio consiglio credo che oggi sia ben contento!!!!!

mannaggia e io che investo da anni nelle venezuela che le ho prese una settimana fa le 27 a 83,61 e ora a 90 quasi che devo fare? complimenti per l ottimo intuito :D:D:D:D:D:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:.direi quasi un mago.quasi come l ing

Camfin

Nuovo forumer
Camfin investments in emerging markets

:D

mannaggia e io che investo da anni nelle venezuela che le ho prese una settimana fa le 27 a 83,61 e ora a 90 quasi che devo fare? complimenti per l ottimo intuito :D:D:D:D:D:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:.direi quasi un mago.quasi come l ing

Non è intuito... anni di esperienza nell'Emerging Markets.
Consiglio di diversificare sui Bonds Buenos Aires:
XS0584493349 - BUENOS AIR. 11/21 coupon 10,875% USD
XS0546539486 - BUENOS AIR. 10/15 coupon 11,750% USD
Ci sarà da soffrire ancora per qualche mese con oscillazioni, poi penso che i titoli potranno performare circa del 10-15% nell'arco di 4-5 mesi. (Vedi grafici delle quotazioni)

darkog

In Hoc Signo Vince..
Ci sarà da soffrire ancora per qualche mese con oscillazioni, poi penso che i titoli potranno performare circa del 10-15% nell'arco di 4-5 mesi. (Vedi grafici delle quotazioni)

Taglio minimo?!?! Non mi sembrano male..

boscolo117

Forumer attivo
Grazie della dritta unico neo sono OTC e non tutte le banche li trattano

Ultima modifica:

iguanito

Forumer storico
Se posso, aggiungerei anche xs0234082872; trattasi dei titoli post default i quali, pur avendo scadenza 2035, sono in euro, hanno taglio minimo 1k e si prendono a 34 circa con cedola 4%. Alla fine il rendimento è ottimo.

clary

Forumer attivo
Se posso, aggiungerei anche xs0234082872; trattasi dei titoli post default i quali, pur avendo scadenza 2035, sono in euro, hanno taglio minimo 1k e si prendono a 34 circa con cedola 4%. Alla fine il rendimento è ottimo.

simulando l'acquisto me la da a 47,50 .. titolo completamente illiquido ...... ovviamente la quotazione anche a 47,5 è allettante

Ultima modifica:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto