Psicologia e mercati pacco doppiopacco&contropaccotto..sig.e sig:il Bund-vm18 (2 lettori)

ditropan

Forumer storico
dan24 ha scritto:
Citigroup: peggiora posizione in scandalo eurobond (Ft)
TOKYO (DJ)--Il 20 luglio scorso un memo interno di Citigroup spiegava come destabilizzare "con estremo profitto" il mercato dei titoli di Stato dell'area euro.
Lo riporta il Financial Times, che ricorda che pochi giorni dopo la banca statunitense è stata protagonista di una mega operazione proprio sul mercato dei titoli pubblici europei, operazione che ha portato l'istituto al centro delle attenzioni delle Authority europee per i mercati finanziari e che è già costata l'apertura di una inchiesta penale in Germania.
Il memo in particolare delineava le possibili strategie per scuotere il mercato europeo dei bond pubblici, settore caratterizzato da margini molto ridotti a causa della trasparenza e dell'elevato numero di competitor. L'obiettivo espresso nel documento era quello di far uscire dal mercato i dealer più piccoli. pam/liv

che son grandi fi@@i di bbbuona donna oramai lo si era ben capito !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

f4f

翠鸟科
dan24 ha scritto:
Citigroup: peggiora posizione in scandalo eurobond (Ft)
TOKYO (DJ)--Il 20 luglio scorso un memo interno di Citigroup spiegava come destabilizzare "con estremo profitto" il mercato dei titoli di Stato dell'area euro.
Lo riporta il Financial Times, che ricorda che pochi giorni dopo la banca statunitense è stata protagonista di una mega operazione proprio sul mercato dei titoli pubblici europei, operazione che ha portato l'istituto al centro delle attenzioni delle Authority europee per i mercati finanziari e che è già costata l'apertura di una inchiesta penale in Germania.
Il memo in particolare delineava le possibili strategie per scuotere il mercato europeo dei bond pubblici, settore caratterizzato da margini molto ridotti a causa della trasparenza e dell'elevato numero di competitor. L'obiettivo espresso nel documento era quello di far uscire dal mercato i dealer più piccoli. pam/liv

gooood morning bbanda

mazza la Citigroup :eek:
questi manca hanno la mamma, si son fatti da soli per partenogenesi da uno str.onz.

Fleursdumal

फूल की बुराई
Bonjour a tout les bondaroles

da oggi si apre con la colonna sonora

"Chicago Calling"

London calling to the faraway towns
Now that war is declared-and battle come down
London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look at us
All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust
London calling, see we ain't got no swing
'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
Meltdown expected and the wheat is growing thin
Engines stop running, but I have no fear
London is drowning, and I live by the river

London calling to the imitation zone
Forget it, brother, an' go it alone
London calling upon the zombies of death
Quit holding out-and draw another breath
London calling-and I don't wanna shout
But when we were talking-I saw you nodding out
London calling, see we ain't got no highs
Except for that one with the yellowy eyes

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in
Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear era, but I have no fear
'Cause London is drowning, and I live by the river

Now get this
London calling, yeah, I was there, too
An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!
London calling at the top of the dial
After all this, won't you give me a smile?

I never felt so much alive [fading] alive alive alive

Fleursdumal

फूल की बुराई
mmm apertura a 115 e subito gap coperto, fatto un giro da r1
i massimi di periodo sul 10y t-note sono invece poco più sù di r1 in zona 112,4063
la curva si appiattisce sempre più capzo

ditropan

Forumer storico
.... bund ...

1107265303azz.jpg

ditropan

Forumer storico
Fleursdumal ha scritto:
i massimi di periodo sul 10y t-note sono invece poco più sù di r1 in zona 112,4063

fleurs a me girano le @@ sul frullatore !!!
Domani alzano i tassi al 2,5% ed in prospettiva ci sono possibilità di un rialzo più aggressivo in futuro e stì cornuti rispondono andando sui 115 !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fleursdumal

फूल की बुराई
ditropan ha scritto:
Fleursdumal ha scritto:

fleurs a me girano le @@ sul frullatore !!!
Domani alzano i tassi al 2,5% ed in prospettiva ci sono possibilità di un rialzo più aggressivo in futuro e stì cornuti rispondono andando sui 115 !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

appunto c'è quacchecosa che non quadra, io gli faccio lotta senza quartiere tick su tick

f4f

翠鸟科
Citigroup bond market trading memo revealed
By Päivi Munter
Published: January 31 2005 22:06 | Last updated: January 31 2005 22:06

graphicCitigroup's huge trades in the eurozone government bond market last August - which were later described as “knuckle-headed” by Chuck Prince, its chief executive - came shortly after an internal memorandum spelt out how the US investment bank could “very profitably” destabilise the market.

The memo, obtained by the Financial Times, outlines a strategy to shake up the eurozone market, where trading margins have contracted because of transparency and stiff competition.

The document dated July 20, two weeks before the trades were conducted says Citigroup wanted to “turn the European Government bond market into one that more closely resembles” the less transparent US Treasury bond market, which is dominated by a much smaller number of investment banks. “Over time, this may help to kill off some of the smaller dealers,” the memo adds.

A Citigroup spokesman said last night: “As this is the subject of regulatory enquiry, we are unable to comment other than to say this memo is filled with in-appropriate and unrealistic statements. It was not seen by, nor does it represent the views of, the supervisors who approved the trade, nor of the firm.”

The memo is likely to fuel the indignation of eurozone governments, many of which have made great strides in lowering their borrowing costs since the euro's launch six years ago.

It may also weigh against Citigroup in regulatory investigations of the trades, being led by Bafin of Germany and the UK's Financial Services Authority.

Entitled “Challenging the dominance of Eurex futures”, the Citigroup document outlines a plan to take advantage of liquidity differentials between the German government bond [Bund] futures and cash bonds traded on the EuroMTS electronic system.

“We should be able to exploit this situation in a very profitable way,” the memo says.

Eurex, the Frankfurt-based derivatives exchange, is the most important trading venue for eurozone government bonds, because its German government bond futures are used to price all eurozone government debt.

While trading activity on Eurex fluctuates because of seasonal factors and economic conditions, liquidity on MTS is much more constant because the platform obliges its dealers to provide continuous price quotes.

“When there is a liquidity imbalance . . . we drive up the Bund future [and] then hit out all the cash [bids] on MTS,” says the memo. On August 2, Citigroup stunned the eurozone bond market by selling €11bn (£7.6bn) of cash bonds in less than two minutes. About 30 minutes later, the bank bought back €4bn of the bonds at lower prices, making a profit of about €17m.

The explicit intention to destabilise Eurex futures is likely to strengthen the hand of German prosecutors, who last week launched a criminal probe into possible market manipulation.

The memo, apparently written by Simon Wivell of Citigroup's European government bond trading desk in London, is addressed to Daniel Leadbetter, another member of the same team

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto