Analisi Intermarket ....quelli che.... Investire&tradare - Cap. 2 (2 lettori)

giapao

Forumer storico
Su 21K c'era un muretto di opzioni che ha retto e ha dato la spinta. Sotto i 21 però non c'è nulla fino ai 19K, dove c'è un muro gigante.

Sta girando qualche cosa di preoccupante.

io a 20 li vedo piuttosto esposti:mumble:

Allegati

• opz.PNG
    opz.PNG
    60,7 KB · Visite: 383

Dogtown

Forever Ultras Ghetto
Allora...per me gli indici asiatici potrebbe anche aver sanato gli eccessi ed essere vicini ad un rimbalzo o quantomeno ad un assestamento, eccezionale fatta per Tokyo che avrebbe ancora qualcosa da dare.

Sui cani invece è probabile il retest sui 2.000.

Dogtown

Forever Ultras Ghetto
CHINA PRESS: The biggest firms listed in Shenzhen have signed a pledge on the...
CHINA PRESS: The biggest firms listed in Shenzhen have signed a pledge on the front page of Thursday's official Securities Journal that they will boost investor returns, look into share buybacks and employee share schemes and improve corporate governance. Their pledge, which is printed in red and signed by 97 Shenzhen city firms including Pingan Bank and property giant Vanke, is in response to the "irrational market volatility, to stabilize market expectations, boost investor confidence and restore the market to a healthy state", they said.
Shenzhen is down nearly 40% from its peak as a swathe of government initiatives have failed to shore up investor sentiment and end the panic selling which has gripped China's markets in recent days. (China Securities Journal)

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
CHINA PRESS: The biggest firms listed in Shenzhen have signed a pledge on the...
CHINA PRESS: The biggest firms listed in Shenzhen have signed a pledge on the front page of Thursday's official Securities Journal that they will boost investor returns, look into share buybacks and employee share schemes and improve corporate governance. Their pledge, which is printed in red and signed by 97 Shenzhen city firms including Pingan Bank and property giant Vanke, is in response to the "irrational market volatility, to stabilize market expectations, boost investor confidence and restore the market to a healthy state", they said.
Shenzhen is down nearly 40% from its peak as a swathe of government initiatives have failed to shore up investor sentiment and end the panic selling which has gripped China's markets in recent days. (China Securities Journal)

Se continuano a chiudere margin debt possono fare i magheggi che vogliono... comunque un po i governanti se la stanno godendo..."voi fidati di yenkiee che vi offlono meraviglie della finanza e non fidato dei vostli blavissimi leadel ed ora voi pare scotto cosi capire che pianificazione meglio di libelismo... :D:D:D

DDUKE

Viva i popoli, Viva le Nazioni europee, fanculo U€
Sopra i 22, poco sopra, torno al 30% corto. La parte lunga rimane sempre invariata.

A dopo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto