Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Topgun1976

cmq dovevano azzerare l'equity prima di toccare dei bond ...
come han già detto Zorba e Claudio è pirateria
senza pensare agli stress test fatti l'anno scorso
... va be' rassegnamoci, sic transit gloria mundi

Purtroppo i Pirati non sono solo in Mare..:rolleyes: Voglio proprio vedere chi avrà il coraggio di finanziare questi Ladri in Futuro..:-oPeggio degli Argentini....e ho detto tutto:lol:

Se domani qlc vende posti le quotazioni del Denaro Thanks

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

Topgun1976

Chi ha 20/30.0000 conviene portare a 50 e fare lo scambio.
Se viene fatto a 0.11 il prezzo è a 0.142 c'è notevole differenza.
La 482 nei giorni passati si trovava intorno a 20
Io ne ho 3k quindi vendo ,incasso la Perdita(Prese nel 2008 a 97) e Adios Irlanda..Per Sempre;)
Certo chi ne ha d+ deve ragionare x bene,però non sò quanto convenga mettere ulteriori soldini nelle mani di questi Pirates...Sai Quanto Quotavano Oggi?

Ultima modifica di un moderatore:

Topgun1976

Il vento è cambiato col Nuovo Min Fin ,questo voleva imporre il Burden perfino sui Senior,solo la bce l'Ha fermato..

Cmq ripeto,facciano pure i pirati,ma di certo non troveranno nessuno(Nemmeno un Arabo o un CInese,che hanno soldi da Buttare)che li finanzierà.

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod

L'atto di pirateria è il fatto farla coercitiva... Cmq l'equity si è preso una rasoiata non da poco. L'AUK del maggio 2010 era a 1,5 euri o giù di lì.

Nella sostanza l'equity swap non è male. L'azione a 0,11 è bassa: vuol dire valorizzare la banca 500 mln. Equity swap a 0,11 è come se ti avessero valutato i T1 a 60 2 mesi fa (quando l'azione era a 0,33).

Chi ha 20/30.0000 conviene portare a 50 e fare lo scambio.
Se viene fatto a 0.11 il prezzo è a 0.142 c'è notevole differenza.
La 482 nei giorni passati si trovava intorno a 20
Sono d'accordo 20k di nominale sono 4k.

discipline

Forumer storico
sarà per l'ora e l'eccesso di letture sul tema, ma come si concilia il minimo di 50k citato nelle note sull'italia con i 50k di nominale minimo del nuovo titolo assegnato, frutto dello scambio al 20% per i t1 (e del 40% per i t2)?

capt.harlock

MENA IL CAMMELLO FAN CLUB
Il vento è cambiato col Nuovo Min Fin ,questo voleva imporre il Burden perfino sui Senior,solo la bce l'Ha fermato..

Cmq ripeto,facciano pure i pirati,ma di certo non troveranno nessuno(Nemmeno un Arabo o un CInese,che hanno soldi da Buttare)che li finanzierà.

Sarebbe giusto che accadesse ma i soldi non puzzano
se la banca con questa ennesima porcata e'davvero stata risanata, ci sara'la fila a questi prezzi

Topgun1976

Sarebbe giusto che accadesse ma i soldi non puzzano
se la banca con questa ennesima porcata e'davvero stata risanata, ci sara'la fila a questi prezzi
Si vede:lol:Ma ti sembrano risanati?Hanno non sò quanti billion di spazzatura nel Nama,,Cmq non è + affare che mi riguardi

negusneg

Vet

Mi ricordi se il nostro BNP e' loss abs? Sto invecchiando e perdo la memoria.

Ciao

Ti rispondo io :)

The principal amount of the Notes may be written down to a minimum amount of one cent of one euro if the Issuer incurs losses and certain regulatory capital events occur, subject to restoration in certain cases described herein.​

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
Minister ignored advice on AIB bondholders, court told

MARY CAROLAN
A “MARKET-based solution” to “taking out” junior bondholders in AIB should have been adopted by the Government rather than seeking a court order forcing them to sell at huge losses, a Cayman Islands investment firm representing some bondholders has argued before the High Court.
Mr Justice John Cooke heard yesterday that the AIB bonds at the centre of the case were acquired only last January by Aurelius Capital Master Ltd along with some linked firms, which are challenging the Subordinated Liabilities Order obtained by the Minister from the court last April.
The order allows the Minister to change terms, conditions and maturity dates on AIB’s subordinated bonds, lift restrictions on buybacks and reduce the value of the bonds so as to encourage bondholders to take up a debt buyback offer with a take-up deadline of June 13th. Under the buyback, AIB will impose losses of as much as 90 per cent on bondholders.
John Gordon SC, for Aurelius, said yesterday that JP Morgan, in documents advising AIB on a strategy for taking out junior bondholders, had advised it to go first to a “market-based solution”, perhaps accompanied with a “government health warning” that this might be followed by a order.
Instead, he added, the Minister for Finance secured the order under the Credit Institutions Stabilisation Act in April without engaging in any consultation with subordinated bondholders.
Mr Gordon read from a number of documents, discovered by the State, which included documents from JPMorgan advising AIB in relation to liability management exercises. The documents showed that AIB was advised last December not to make an offering of January last available to US bondholders, Mr Gordon said. There was also advice as to how that January exercise should be pitched.
It was clear from the documents that the take-up – about 50 per cent – of the January exercise met AIB’s highest expectations, not the impression given to the High Court last April that the operation was “not particularly successful”.
Another document from February referred to a JPMorgan draft proposal for another “conclusive” liability management exercise, Mr Gordon added. The advice noted the majority of remaining bondholders were likely to be “fast money funds”. JPMorgan also referred to a large amount of “real money exiters” from AIB and a market expectation that the Government was likely to take some statutory action.
For reasons of which Aurelius was not aware, the Government, instead a market-based solution, went for the “large unexpected step” – an order – without the intermediate step, Mr Gordon said.
Another document referred to some investors who held out from taking part in the January exercise having taken “a legal view rather than a credit-based view” and being prepared to take “a legal bet”.
Brian Murray SC, for the State, said the document was saying some people were “taking a bet” on whether the order would be invoked by the Government.
Earlier yesterday, Mr Gordon complained that the State’s approach to discovery was “disgraceful” and asked the judge to stop the case and order the State to comply with discovery orders.
Mr Murray argued that the State had complied with discovery orders. Aurelius “from the start, has been a litigant in search of a case and they still haven’t found one”, he said.
The hearing continues today.

Vet

Forumer storico
Vet

Mi ricordi se il nostro BNP e' loss abs? Sto invecchiando e perdo la memoria.

Ciao

Ciao Cat...sinceremente non lo ricordo neanche io..(.ma vedo che il Negus ti ha risposto.)...e me basta che sia BNP......;)......poi come ben sai , anche in riferimento agli ultimi eventi, io la cosa che privilegio è la qualità dell' emittente.......abbiamo visto quanto valore abbiano le clausole e regole di emittenti con l'acqua alla gola....quanto il 2 di picche

Ultima modifica:
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto