Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

nik.sala

Money Never Sleeps

Zorba

Bos 4 Mod
EU Commissioner Kroes Expects To Finalize ING Case By '09 End

13 Oct 09 12:08 AMSTERDAM -(Dow Jones)- The European Union expects to finalize its antitrust investigation into Dutch government support for troubled bank ING Group NV (ING) before the end of 2009.
"I hope to finalize the investigation soon, but I expect it will be concluded by the end of the year at the latest," said European Commissioner for Competition Neelie Kroes in a public meeting with lawmakers Tuesday.
In mid-September, the European Commission extended temporary approval for the Dutch government to help ING handle illiquid assets.
-By Robin van Daalen and Archie van Riemsdijk, Dow Jones Newswires; +31 20 571 52 01; [email protected]
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
10-13-09 1208ET
Copyright (c) 2009 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

maxinblack

Forumer storico

Helaba e BayernLB in $ non sono farina del mio sacco, le ho acquistate quest' estate seguendo i vari forum in lingua tedesca tipo:

Wertpapier Forum (Aktien, Börse, Zertifikate, Wirtschaft, Nachrichten)

wallstreet:eek:nline | Börse | Aktien | Aktienkurse | Finanzen | Nachrichten | Diskussionen

http://www.bondboard.de/

Dove i nostri colleghi tedeschi fanno esattamente come noi, le loro considerazioni sulle "loro" banche.

Ogni tanto salta fuori una certa concordanza di opinioni sulla relativa affidabilita' di alcune Landesbank.

Le segnalazioni che vi posto spesso sono proprio queste.

solenoide

Forumer storico
Questa è una notizia "price sensitive" ;)

============================

October 13, 2009, 1.41 pm (Singapore time)
c.gif

OCBC says in talks to buy ING Asian assets

By ANGELA TAN
Overseas Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC) on Tuesday confirmed market reports that the bank is in talks to buy the Asian private banking assets of ING Bank, N.V. (ING).
'The Bank wishes to inform shareholders (the 'Shareholders') that it is in discussions (the 'Discussions') with ING in relation to a possible acquisition. The Discussions are consistent with the Bank's strategy of looking for growth opportunities in the region,' OCBC said in a statement.

Comunicato ING
http://hugin.info/130668/R/1347662/324079.pdf

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto