Obbligazioni societarie Bond Rickmers Holding GmbH 8,875% 2018 - DE000A1TNA39 (5 lettori)

Moxcen

Nuovo forumer
I wrote Rickmers a couple of weeks ago.
I got the following answer.
Please let me know, your idea about this email.

>>>>Thank you for your inquiry.

The recent development of the bond price reflects the increasingly overcast of the global container shipping markets, as well as the volatile environment of the capital markets, especially of the German micro bond market.

To counteract the weak market conditions, strengthen the Rickmers Group’s liquidity position, and reorganise the company’s debt structure we have developed a package of measures that is being implemented. Accordingly, our focus is currently on refinancing our bank loans and we have been able to make progress in this endeavor as you may have read in our Half-Year Report and our press release dated November 11th, 2016 (see files attached).

Please understand that in accordance with the legal requirements we can’t comment on future events that reach beyond these published forecasts.

We can however confirm that we will inform our bondholders about any relevant events in due course. Our Annual Report 2016 will be published on April 30th, 2017.<<<<

iguanito

Forumer storico
I wrote Rickmers a couple of weeks ago.
I got the following answer.
Please let me know, your idea about this email.

>>>>Thank you for your inquiry.

The recent development of the bond price reflects the increasingly overcast of the global container shipping markets, as well as the volatile environment of the capital markets, especially of the German micro bond market.

To counteract the weak market conditions, strengthen the Rickmers Group’s liquidity position, and reorganise the company’s debt structure we have developed a package of measures that is being implemented. Accordingly, our focus is currently on refinancing our bank loans and we have been able to make progress in this endeavor as you may have read in our Half-Year Report and our press release dated November 11th, 2016 (see files attached).

Please understand that in accordance with the legal requirements we can’t comment on future events that reach beyond these published forecasts.

We can however confirm that we will inform our bondholders about any relevant events in due course. Our Annual Report 2016 will be published on April 30th, 2017.<<<<
Le solite risposte di circostanza. Del resto che vuoi che ti dicano? Anche volendo, come giustamente sottolinea l'autore, non potrebbero dire nulla. E' ormai ovvio che il default è scontato; si tratta di vedere quando lo comunicheranno ufficialmente. Forse converrebbe vendere per cercare di rimediare almeno il rateo.

Moxcen

Nuovo forumer
Le solite risposte di circostanza. Del resto che vuoi che ti dicano? Anche volendo, come giustamente sottolinea l'autore, non potrebbero dire nulla. E' ormai ovvio che il default è scontato; si tratta di vedere quando lo comunicheranno ufficialmente. Forse converrebbe vendere per cercare di rimediare almeno il rateo.

Thank you for your reply. I use google to translate Italian.
Ok, You mean we're in default.
Will they convert these bonds to new bonds issue? Or, They will become insolvent to the other creditor (Banks and etc...)?

iguanito

Forumer storico
Thank you for your reply. I use google to translate Italian.
Ok, You mean we're in default.
Will they convert these bonds to new bonds issue? Or, They will become insolvent to the other creditor (Banks and etc...)?
Non so questo purtroppo! Se lo sapessi mi regolerei meglio sul da farsi. Ho 10k presi quasi alla pari! Da quel che leggo temo che sarà hard default. Io rischio ad aspettare un altro paio di mesi e poi vorrei vendere per prendere il rateo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto