Bund Tbond and the bernakka's und trikeko's injection VM199 (1 Viewer)

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
f4f ha scritto:
i mercati usa ieri sono stati moooolto tranquilli .... :lol: :lol:

su un piano più serio, quale è il consensus per la BCE di giovedì ??

La maggioranza si aspetta che non tocchi i tassi......

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
adesso un po di recupero ci dovrebbe stare perchè la maggiorparte del mercato non capisce perchè si scende e quindi comprerà il ribasso......
poi.......

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
Questo è interessante, soprattutto per i mesi futuri....

In 2006, a record-setting $26.1 billion in remittances -- up 20 percent from $18 billion in 2005 -- represented 2.7 percent of Mexico's gross domestic product and was the country's third-largest source of foreign exchange after oil revenues and industrial exports. However, a recent study conducted by the Inter-American Development Bank found that during the first half of 2007, remittances remained relatively flat, at $11.5 billion, compared to $11.4 billion during the same period in 2006; this does not even exceed a 1 percent increase.

A pretty hefty chunk of those remittances are from illegal immigrants, most of which are/had been employed by housing-related industries. They have been the first ones to face the economic impact of the crisis, and many have lost their jobs. You can see the effect on remittances and consumption, but it won't show up in the labor stats, of course.

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
gipa69 ha scritto:
adesso un po di recupero ci dovrebbe stare perchè la maggiorparte del mercato non capisce perchè si scende e quindi comprerà il ribasso......
poi.......

beh però non così in fretta pensavo.... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto