Certificati di investimento - Cap. 2 (2 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
11/21/2017 | 11:54am EST
THE INTESA SANPAOLO GROUP FINALISES SALE OF ITS STAKE IN
ALLFUNDS BANK TO HELLMAN & FRIEDMAN AND GIC

Turin - Milan, 21 November 2017 - The Intesa Sanpaolo Group today finalised the sale of its entire stake held in Allfunds Bank ('AFB') to funds affiliated with Hellman & Friedman, a leading private equity investor, and GIC, Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, for a cash consideration of around €930 million. This stake was held through the Group's subsidiary Eurizon Capital SGR and represented 50% of AFB's capital.
AFB is a multimanager distribution platform for asset management products targeted at institutional investors and in 2016 contributed €34.5 million to the Intesa Sanpaolo Group's consolidated income statement in terms of profits on investments carried at equity.
The finalisation of the transaction generates a net capital gain of around €800 million for the Intesa Sanpaolo Group's consolidated income statement in the fourth quarter of 2017.

arkymede74

Forumer storico
NL0010729489

secondo voi riuscirà unicredit a risalire la china sino alla barriera per il 15 dicembre?

presi 8 pezzi a 74,95 per pura scommessa, circa due mesi fa (quando già UNI era sotto la barriera)

Gingill1

Forumer storico
NL0010729489

secondo voi riuscirà unicredit a risalire la china sino alla barriera per il 15 dicembre?

presi 8 pezzi a 74,95 per pura scommessa, circa due mesi fa (quando già UNI era sotto la barriera)

Secondo me è li piuttosto panato!!!!

Ho anche io un UCG in scadenza 05/12 che mi genererà il mio primo bel loss......

Son poco fiducioso :-(

NoWay

It's time to play the game
Una cortesia... qualcuno riesce a postare i final terms di questo nuovo Goldman Sachs GB00BF9HBZ89?

(a me il loro sito dice "We are sorry, but you are not able to access this website as you were identified as being within the United States. The securities mentioned on this website are not being offered, and will not be sold, within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. person. The term U.S. person shall have the meaning as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933 and includes, among other things, U.S. residents and U.S. corporations and partnerships"... :eek:).

amanita

Forumer storico
Una cortesia... qualcuno riesce a postare i final terms di questo nuovo Goldman Sachs GB00BF9HBZ89?

(a me il loro sito dice "We are sorry, but you are not able to access this website as you were identified as being within the United States. The securities mentioned on this website are not being offered, and will not be sold, within the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, any U.S. person. The term U.S. person shall have the meaning as defined in Regulation S under the United States Securities Act of 1933 and includes, among other things, U.S. residents and U.S. corporations and partnerships"... :eek:).

http://www.goldman-sachs.it/media/it/dokumente/17-10-19_Final_Terms_GB00BF9HBZ89.pdf

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto