Certificati di investimento - Cap. 4 (11 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

FNAIOS

Cosa significa?
Che a me non accrediteranno il 10% mancante (pari a 1500e) ma mi dovranno accreditare la perdita (di euro 1122e) pari alla differenza tra il mio acquisto a 92,53 e la vendita a 85,05 con la "giusta" motivazione che io ho venduto in perdita aspettandomi il 12% di cedola e non il 2%? Un po' complicato come ragionamento . . .
Per ora, pura avendo ricevuto la cedola del 2%, non ho ancora fatto alcun reclamo.

Sì, quello che volevo dire è che la cosa più probabile è che rimborsino i loss derivanti dai trade fatti sulle loro informazioni errate.
Ma di certo non sarà un iter da 5 minuti, anche avendo ragione, soprattutto perché i danneggiati sono molti.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Italy's Mediobanca on Tuesday posted better-than-expected full-year results thanks to a strong fee performance in its wealth management and its corporate and investment banking businesses.
Net income came in at 808 million euros ($959.5 million), above an average analyst forecast in a consensus provided by the bank of 789 million euros.
The bank said it planned to resume paying dividends and buying back shares following the European Central Bank's decision to end curbs on earnings distribution on Sept. 30, after it forced lenders to retain capital at the height of the pandemic. RTRS

Joe Silver

Forumer storico
Italy's Mediobanca on Tuesday posted better-than-expected full-year results thanks to a strong fee performance in its wealth management and its corporate and investment banking businesses.
Net income came in at 808 million euros ($959.5 million), above an average analyst forecast in a consensus provided by the bank of 789 million euros.
The bank said it planned to resume paying dividends and buying back shares following the European Central Bank's decision to end curbs on earnings distribution on Sept. 30, after it forced lenders to retain capital at the height of the pandemic. RTRS
Infatti oggi fa una spettacolare performance dello 0,06%

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto