Eni...Dogs and Horses, for pussy's lovers only - Cap. 3 (2 lettori)

Comoduca

co-founder
A mio modo di vedere ed interpretare, siamo vicini al termine del ciclo rialzista ( su cane ) dura da piu' di 3 settimane e necessita di correzione
da lunedi dovrei capirne di piu', tolto scadenze e piano 4 ennale

Foresto63

Non sono un trader. Qui sono straniero!
Che du maroni, non ne posso più di stare a guardare.

Stamattina mi sono fatto ispirare dal sorriso di una con una codina bionda e sono salito a cavallo a 0,3719.

Poki spicci.

Vendute a 0,382 erano solo 12.500.
Avessi creduto di più nella mia musa ispiratrice.
Ora torno in stazione a far compagnia al buon Romano.

snapo

the greater the truth, the greater the libel
penso che l'incommensurabile Conte Mascetti sarebbe stato fiero di lei...
orgoglioso della nonna d'oltreoceano...

di seguito domanda di liesman(il + filo fed degli anchorman televisivi...secondo solo a hilsenrath tra i giornalisti piegati al verbo...)

e risposta di nonne'...

"

Madam Chair, as you know, inflation has gone up the last two months. We had another strong jobs report. The tracking forecasts for GDP have returned to two percent. And yet the Fed stands pat while it's in a process of what it said at launch in December was a process of normalization.

So I have two questions about this. Does the Fed have a credibility problem in the sense that it says it will do one thing under certain conditions, but doesn't end up doing it? And then, frankly, if the current conditions are not sufficient for the Fed to raise rates, well, what would those conditions ever look like?"

the answer...

"

Well, let me start -- let me start with the question of the Fed's credibility. And you used the word "promises" in connection with that. And as I tried to emphasize in my opening statement, the paths that the participants project for the federal funds rate and how it will evolve are not a pre-set plan or commitment or promise of the committee. Indeed, they are not even -- the median should not be interpreted as a committee-endorsed forecast. And there's a lot of uncertainty around each participant's projection. And they will evolve. Those assessments of appropriate policy are completely contingent on each participant's forecasts of the economy and how economic events will unfold. And they are, of course, uncertain. And you should fully expect that forecasts for the appropriate path of policy on the part of all participants will evolve over time as shocks, positive or negative, hit the economy that alter those forecasts. So, you have seen a shift this time in most participants' assessments of the appropriate path for policy. And as I tried to indicate, I think that largely reflects a somewhat slower projected path for global growth -- for growth in the global economy outside the United States, and for some tightening in credit conditions in the form of an increase in spreads. And those changes in financial conditions and in the path of the global economy have induced changes in the assessment of individual participants in what path is appropriate to achieve our objectives. So that's what you see -- that's what you see now"

una SUPERCAZZOLA TERA-GIGA-MEGA-LIONICA...

ahaha

in sintesi
hai alzato i tassi dicendo economia forte e programmando 4 rialzi quando il bubbone oil e emergenti era già deflagrato...
mo torni indietro...
sarai mica discepola del crediBBBilissimo tricheco'?:lol:

e poi
hai un cpi core a 2.3
un nn core a 1
del secondo sappiamo il peso oil e cibo

calcolaste i veri prezzi food le cose sarebbero ben diverse...ma andate da wmt...cibo spazzatura per disperati

se caso mai l'olio riparte...che fate?
no perchè hai detto che il tgt del 2% nn core è per due anni...

allora
siamo sicuri...come scive da mo snapo...che nn siate proprio voi a prendere tempo incidendo negativamente sul prezzo oil(mega finanziamenti a costo zero dello shale con dumping prezzi fino a farlo costare meno dell'acqua minerale)?

bernakka ci scassò i coglioni per 4 anni col dogma..."hike rate on 6.0 unenployment"

il tempo era scaduto(2013) e vi siete inventati l'inflazione che...prima che interveniste voi...era ben al di sopra del 2%

cmq nonne'
la situazione è seria...molto...ma nn ancora grave...
TE VA BBBENE ACCUSSI'?:D

'ndì

snapo

the greater the truth, the greater the libel
al pom

Allegati

• punto.jpg
    punto.jpg
    51,9 KB · Visite: 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto