S&P 500 Freddie Mac Fannie Mae (1 Viewer)

learcario

Forumer storico
6-May-2009
Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Tra

Item 3.01 Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Rule or Standard; Transfer of Listing. As previously reported, on March 1, 2009, Spansion Inc. (the "Company") and certain of its direct and indirect subsidiaries filed voluntary bankruptcy petitions in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, seeking relief under the provisions of chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code (the "Bankruptcy Filing").
On March 4, 2009, March 16, 2009 and April 16, 2009, the Company received notices from the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Department explaining that the Company's securities would be delisted from The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") for failure to satisfy NASDAQ Marketplace Rules (i) 4300, IM-4300, and 4450(f) (as then in effect), (ii) 4310(c)(14) (as then in effect) and (iii) 5210(d), respectively (collectively, the "Delisting"). The Company appealed the Delisting before a NASDAQ Hearings Panel on April 23, 2009.
On May 5, 2009, the NASDAQ Hearings Panel denied the Company's request for continued listing on NASDAQ and informed the Company that it will suspend trading of shares of the Company's common stock effective at the open of business on Thursday, May 7, 2009. The Company does not intend to request a review of this decision, and expects NASDAQ to file an application on Form 25-NSE with the Securities and Exchange Commission to effect the Delisting.
A copy of the Company's press release announcing receipt of the NASDAQ Hearing Panel determination is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1 and is incorporated herein by reference.

learcario

Forumer storico
Reuters - 06/05/2009 14:15:47 NEW YORK, 6 maggio

Usa, calo occupati settore privato apr.meno di attese a -491.000
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
(Reuters) - Il calo dell'occupazione del settore privato ha segnato un rallentamento nel mese di aprile ma è risultato più contenuto delle previsioni degli analisti.

Secondo le statistiche diffuse da Adp, i datori di lavoro
hanno tagliato 491.000 posti. Gli economisti avevano previsto una riduzione di 650.000 unità.

I dati di marzo sono stati rivisti, indicando un calo degli occupati di 708.000 unità, invece di 742.000.

learcario

Forumer storico
Ciao Lrm, naturalmente, buona giornata anche a te

hai visto i dati usa.... mahhh !!!
vediamo lo stress test....
leggevo su altro sito che è presumibile attendersi l'inizio dello storno a partire dal 16

learcario

Forumer storico
mi spiace.
sono su fig, crox e ebhi.... con ottime perfomance !!!!
un pò in tensione per fig perchè continua a crescere e venderle mi sta diventando molto difficile

learcario

Forumer storico
esauriti i miei scopiazzamneti......... sta pensando che se pò fa..... sarebbe anche il caso di cominciare ad essere guardinghi

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto