Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (10 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

acurefan

there's nothing left but faith.......
la butto lì, appena sveglio, quindi ho tutte le attenuanti del caso :D:D:D:D

la BCE e FED non posso alzare i tassi e penso non lo faranno per i prossimi 3 anni e allora i BIG BOYS mica possono investire nel bund decennale al 2% annuo ? QUindi giocano con i cds facendo alzare i rendimenti dei pigs, spargendo panico a destra e a manca e raccattando titoli a un interesse che in tempi normali non avrebbero destato scandalo, per me è tutto fumo negli occhi, vogliono farci credere che comandano i CDS mentre stanno solo raggirando la politica di rialzo dei tassi ;) d'altronde se i tassi fossero al 4% e inflazione al 3% non troveremmo nulla di anormale vedere un trentennale grecia 4,6% lordo ;)quotare 60

...........mo me ne torno a dormire :D:D

ps: ieri accreditata cedola grecia40 :D:D:D:D sul mio 0,3% di capitale a 80 di media prese 1 anno fa :D:D:D:D:D:D

tommy271

Forumer storico
la butto lì, appena sveglio, quindi ho tutte le attenuanti del caso :D:D:D:D

la BCE e FED non posso alzare i tassi e penso non lo faranno per i prossimi 3 anni e allora i BIG BOYS mica possono investire nel bund decennale al 2% annuo ? QUindi giocano con i cds facendo alzare i rendimenti dei pigs, spargendo panico a destra e a manca e raccattando titoli a un interesse che in tempi normali non avrebbero destato scandalo, per me è tutto fumo negli occhi, vogliono farci credere che comandano i CDS mentre stanno solo raggirando la politica di rialzo dei tassi ;) d'altronde se i tassi fossero al 4% e inflazione al 3% non troveremmo nulla di anormale vedere un trentennale grecia 4,6% lordo ;)quotare 60

...........mo me ne torno a dormire :D:D

ps: ieri accreditata cedola grecia40 :D:D:D:D sul mio 0,3% di capitale a 80 di media prese 1 anno fa :D:D:D:D:D:D

Vero anche questo, i CDS sono ormai diventati lo strumento principe della speculazione internazionale (quella delle "mani forti"). Senza regolamentazione.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Tensioni sempre alte sugli spread/bund dove andiamo a toccare nuovi record di allargamento per quanto concerne Irlanda e Portogallo. Sempre stabile intorno ai massimi il trading range greco. In tenuta Italia e Spagna.
Tra parentesi le chiusure di venerdì.

Grecia 930 pb. (935)
Irlanda 403 pb. (392)
Portogallo 393 pb. (382)
Spagna 176 pb. (180)
Italia 150 pb. (148)

I CDS sono diventati più clementi per la Grecia e ritracciano di una cinquantina di punti, a quota 843 mentre la percentuale di default rimane pressochè invariata al 51,68%. Cresce abbastanza vistosamente l'Irlanda a 445 punti con una percentuale al 32,40% segue il Portogallo a 374 punti con percentuale di default al 28,12.

Oggi da tenere d'occhio le aste sulla triade periferica, tutte casualmente contemporanee ...

tommy271

Forumer storico
PM: Greece regains confidence in world markets

September 21, 2010

Greece has changed dramatically over the past year, since the most ambitious monetary and structural reforms in the history of the eurozone has been put into effect by the Greek government, stressed Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou on Monday, during a visit to the New York Stock Exchange.
"We are responding to our commitments in time and within the time limits that had been set and often much earlier than expected exceeding expectations," the prime minister said, adding that his government is now focusing on strengthening growth and taking measures that will make the economy more competitive.
Already, Greece's budget deficit fell 32.3 pct in the January-August period, exceeding the government’s target of a 26.5 pct decline for the same period, the finance ministry said on Monday.
In an announcement, the finance ministry said the fiscal deficit shrank to 14.485 billion euros in the eight-month period, down from 21.382 billion euros in the corresponding period last year. The budget target for the year envisages a 39.5-pct decline of the deficit.
Mr Papandreou stressed that the radical restructuring of the pensioning and taxation system, and the restructuring of the public sector have already been promoted and will result in greater transparency and effectiveness.
He further said that the government is proceeding with the deregulation of the markets of products, services and labour, including the liberalisation of the energy market and of closed professions. These structural reforms will lead to an increase in production by 5 percent to 6 percent, he noted.
Mr Papandreou also mentioned that public sector assets with value exceeding 270 billion euros will be privatised or utilized, and he assured that Greece is providing a great prospect for investments in renewable energy sources as well as the infrastructure sector.
The prime minister said that his country will not go bankrupt. The Greek government proved that it means what it says. He also expressed his belief that Greece will regain the confidence of investors and rumors about Greek bankrupcy will soon recede as reforms start to produce results.

(china.org.cn)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greece Reforms Must Be Equitable For Public Support: Analyst

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...reece&as_qdr=d&as_drrb=q&cf=all&start=10&tt=0 http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...reece&as_qdr=d&as_drrb=q&cf=all&start=10&tt=0 http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php...reece&as_qdr=d&as_drrb=q&cf=all&start=10&tt=0

In order to win public support for its drastic deficit-reduction measures, the Greek government will first need to take tougher steps to counter corruption and tax evasion, then create the conditions for a return to investment and growth, according to EU Commission counselor Loukas Tsoukalis.
"[It's] the social side now -- to get the public to accept a lower standard of living," Tsoukalis explained on the sidelines of a colloquium on the economic crisis here. The public's perception that the reforms are "equitable" will be "crucial" to their success, he said.
The university professor and president of the policy think tank Eliamep dismissed the option of debt default as "unnecessary, undesirable and unlikely" -- citing a recent IMF study of default in the advanced economies.
(balkans.com)

tommy271

Forumer storico
Slovak, Czech parliament heads debate ways to block EU steps

ČTK |
21 September 2010

Prague, Sept 20 (CTK) - The chairmen of the Slovak parliament and the Czech Senate, Richard Sulik and Premysl Sobotka, yesterday discussed ways for central European and Baltic countries, along with Romania and Bulgaria, to block certain EU directives, Sobotka (Civic Democrats, ODS) told CTK after meeting Sulik.
They discussed a possible emergence of a bloc that would be strong enough to prevent the EU from implementing some of its decisions.
"We both consider the idea of the EU controlling our budgets an interference in the sovereignty of our governments and parliaments," Sobotka said.

He and Sulik (right-wing liberal Freedom and Solidarity, SaS) also share a negative position on a possible unification of direct taxes in the EU.
Sulik said Slovakia's recent refusal to provide a loan to the debt-ridden Greece means an encouragement for other minor EU states "not to agree with any nonsense coming from Brussels."
"We understand that not all politicians in Brussels like this, but I'm convinced that later, after the initial indignation calms down, pragmatism will prevail," Sulik said.

Slovakia, which (unlike the Czech Republic) has adopted the euro, was supposed to contribute with some 800 million euros to the Eurozone's loan to Greece worth up to 110 billion euros.
Sulik's visit to the Czech Republic is his first official foreign trip in the post of Slovak parliament chairman. He acquired it after his party, a newcomer in parliament, emerged second strongest from the general election on June 12 and became a partner in the four-party centre-right government.

At a meeting with Czech lower house chairwoman Miroslava Nemcova (ODS) earlier yesterday, Sulik appreciated what he called Prague's positive assessment of Slovakia's refusal to provide financial help to Greece.
After meeting Nemcova, Sulik said that like the Czechs, Slovakia is planning to reduce its spending on deputies, but would not resort to taxing the sum deputies monthly receive as compensation for their housing, transport, clothing etc. expenses.
"The compensation should not be taxed, it would be like taxing loans. I don't envy my Czech colleagues," Sulik said.
Slovakia plans to reduce the state spending on deputies by 10 percent.

In the Czech Republic, the centre-right coalition plans a 5-percent reduction of the wages of lower house deputies and other elected officials.
Sulik also met Czech President Vaclav Klaus yesterday.
He said he would return to Prague on October 26 to attend a concert to mark Czechoslovakia's birth anniversary.

(Prague Daily Monitor)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto