Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (5 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Credo che un avvicinamento dei cds di Grecia, Irlanda e Portogallo sia una situazione più chiara dei rapporti di crisi di questi tre Paesi.
Ciao, Giuseppe

Potrebbe darsi, ma appesantirebbe notevolmente la situazione.
Auspicabile per i nostri greci, meno per gli altri.
Per questi strumenti, in linea di massima, il pensiero di Grisù è anche il mio.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Qui trovate i "laureati":

RBS: The PIIGS Have No Choice But To Restructure Their Debt

Par Magnusson of RBS spoke with CNBC this morning about eurozone debt restructuring.

• 1:05 No fundamental issue is solved in the eurozone. They can fund themselves, but how will they ever pay it back?
  • 1:45 There isn't going to be any price convergence in bonds in the eurozone, possibly, ever again.
  • 2:05 How is Greece ever going to pay back with 11% interest rates with 100% debt to GDP?
  • 2:30 Dr Irwin Steltzer - People are nervous about the economies ability to pay this sort of debt burden back; there is no way forward without some sort of restructuring; the EU backup facility is not as large as everyone hoped.
  • 3:35 Dr Irwin Steltzer - Anyone who looks to the ratings agencies for some sort of guidance on things like the European Union bailout fund clearly doesn't get it.
  • 4:20 The ECB does what it can. What has to be done is restructuring.

Jessica.

out of time...
-- Sara' in qualche Thai coffee a sperperare i denari faticosamente guadagnati speculando sugli emergenti..bevendo four for hundred e masticando foglie di kratom..:D

tommy271

Forumer storico
sta probabilmente cercando di ipotecare tutto per investire in debito sovrano Greco... :lol:

Son pronto a scommettere che sta studiando da un paio di giorni i dati sulla bilancia commerciale :D.

Dimenticavo sopra: in Europa oltre alle mine vaganti irlandesi, non dimentichiamoci di tenere d'occhio l'Ungheria ad ottobre.

METHOS

Forumer storico
Qui trovate i "laureati":

Par Magnusson of RBS spoke with CNBC this morning about eurozone debt restructuring.

• 1:05 No fundamental issue is solved in the eurozone. They can fund themselves, but how will they ever pay it back?
  • 1:45 There isn't going to be any price convergence in bonds in the eurozone, possibly, ever again.
  • 2:05 How is Greece ever going to pay back with 11% interest rates with 100% debt to GDP?
  • 2:30 Dr Irwin Steltzer - People are nervous about the economies ability to pay this sort of debt burden back; there is no way forward without some sort of restructuring; the EU backup facility is not as large as everyone hoped.
  • 3:35 Dr Irwin Steltzer - Anyone who looks to the ratings agencies for some sort of guidance on things like the European Union bailout fund clearly doesn't get it.
  • 4:20 The ECB does what it can. What has to be done is restructuring.

Dove sarebbe questo se i soldi dei contribuenti inglesi non avessero salvato rbs? A pulire le strade? A mendicare?
Ora sputa sentenze...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto