Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (13 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greece Sees Positive Economic Change, Return Of Balance - PM

First Published Thursday, 7 April 2011 11:06 am - © 2011 Dow Jones

WARSAW -(Dow Jones)- Greece is seeing positive changes happening and a return of balance with regards to its economic situation, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou told a news conference with his Polish counterpart Donald Tusk.
The Polish prime minister, whose country will in the second half of the year hold the rotating presidency of the Council of the European Union, added the countries will be "looking for solutions" to the ongoing crisis in the euro zone.
"We can count on each other, including during the presidency," Tusk said.
Papandreou said: "In Greece, we're already seeing positive changes and a return of balance. We're feeling the support of the European Union. We're waiting for developments in Portugal. The EU will do everything it can."
He added the EU needs "coordinated action" on immigration issues because of a wave of migrants from north Africa.

clary

Forumer attivo
Per i figli lascia stare e prenditi un bel BTP ... ;)

CIAO TOMMY ..... ho provato a simulare sul foglio di maino ed avrebbe un rendimento netto dell'11,6% su base annua dunque a scadenza fra un anno porterei a casa + di 500 eurini

(correggimi se sbaglio)

Allora se tu dici di lasciar perdere mi prendo dexia crediop o btp italiano.

tommy271

Forumer storico
CIAO TOMMY ..... ho provato a simulare sul foglio di maino ed avrebbe un rendimento netto dell'11,6% su base annua dunque a scadenza fra un anno porterei a casa + di 500 eurini

(correggimi se sbaglio)

Allora se tu dici di lasciar perdere mi prendo dexia crediop o btp italiano.

E' chiaro che i rendimenti offerti dai GGB sono ineguagliabili.
Ma se sono i soldi dei figli, meglio cercare un rendimento più basso e sicuro.
Nel caso anche "Dexia" non è il massimo ...

Se si tratta di diversificare il portafoglio ed assumersi qualche percentuale di rischio, il gioco potrebbe valere: solo per investitori avvezzi al rischio.
Ma teniamo presente che le certezze sono poche, altrimenti i rendimenti non sarebbero così elevati.

tommy271

Forumer storico
Greek Aviation Authority Threatens With An Indefinite Strike

The Federation of Association of Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority (OSYPA) has given Finance Ministry a deadline until the end of next week to pay wages in arrears. Otherwise Civil Aviation Authority (YPA) will proceed with an indefinite strike from April 15, which will cause serious problems in the conduct of flights at the start of the tourist season.

According to an OSYPA extrajudicial statement, extra wages have not been paid to employees since last December.

The amount owed by the Treasury to each employee is about €400 per month, while the overall amount reaches €2m per month, OSYPA head Vassilis Alevizopoulos told Capital.gr.

If the government seeks to save €22m annually from extra wages, it could keep the airports closed after 22:00 every day, Sundays and holidays, Mr. Alevizopoulos said. But if the airports remained closed in the peak of tourist season, it could cause losses of €1b for the Greek economy, he added.

Government’s failure to pay extra wages on time is another case of informal payment cessation, although the relevant expenditure has been approved by the Transport Ministry.

(capital.gr)

clary

Forumer attivo
E' chiaro che i rendimenti offerti dai GGB sono ineguagliabili.
Ma se sono i soldi dei figli, meglio cercare un rendimento più basso e sicuro.
Nel caso anche "Dexia" non è il massimo ...

Se si tratta di diversificare il portafoglio ed assumersi qualche percentuale di rischio, il gioco potrebbe valere: solo per investitori avvezzi al rischio.
Ma teniamo presente che le certezze sono poche, altrimenti i rendimenti non sarebbero così elevati.

Grz Tommy .. ho capito che è meglio prendere per loro il Venezuela 9,25 .. :D .. però sto bund ellenico di un anno me gusta .. sigh ..

Ultima modifica:

tommy271

Forumer storico
Bce: alza i tassi all'1,25%

Prima stretta monetaria da meta' del 2008

(ANSA) - ROMA, 7 APR - La Banca centrale europea ha deciso di alzare di un quarto di punto il tasso di riferimento principale in Eurolandia, portandolo all'1,25% dal minimo storico dell'1%. E' la prima stretta monetaria varata dal Consiglio direttivo da meta' del 2008 ed era ampiamente prevista dal mercato. La Bce ha aumentato anche il tasso marginale, dall'1,75% al 2% e ha fissato quello sui depositi allo 0,5%.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto