Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (19 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

sethi

Forumer storico
io pure, ma in sintesi questa è la situazione:

190496_3181585_SF99000000_12815085_medium.jpg

come vedi siamo rimasti in pochi, con il capitano tommy, a difendere i nostri ggb....
speriamo che l'epilogo sia favorevole

:lol: all'anima dell'ottimismo custer l'hanno fatto a pezzettini :lol::lol::lol:

sethi

Forumer storico
:ciao: Come non prevedere, in caso di default, gli spread di Irlanda e Portogallo sopra i 1000, quelli Spagnoli sopra i 500 e i nostri intorno a 300/350?
Povero debito pubblico italiano!
Vediamo se la prossima settimana aprono il paracadute, prima che l'Europa si spiaccichi a terra!
Ciao, ciao, Giuseppe

la situazione potrebbe anche essere peggiore e non dimenticare che Francia e Germania sono zeppi di nostri tds x cui penso che anche i loro cds verrebbero colpiti sopratutto francia in un primo momento poi scatterebbe la parola liquidità ad ogni costo e allora sarebbero più colpite le nazioni oraconsiderate + forti

IL MARATONETA

Forumer storico
Io, come sapete rimango ottimista.
Ma meglio procedere a piccoli passi.
Intanto oggi dovremmo sapere come Papandreou intenderà effettuare il "rimpasto" della compagine governativa.
Se aprirà a tecnici che potranno ricevere il supporto da altri membri del parlamento, oltre ai deputati del Pasok.
Intanto pare che Papaconstantinou dovrebbe lasciare il posto a Papademos, l'ex vicepresidente BCE.
buongiorno tommy, ho l'impressione che l'improvvisa ed imprevista crisi politica greca, stia facendo riflettere anche i tedeschi; sembra infatti in atto un ammorbidimento della posizione sulla grecia....
che ne pensi?...

tommy271

Forumer storico
buongiorno tommy, ho l'impressione che l'improvvisa ed imprevista crisi politica greca, stia facendo riflettere anche i tedeschi; sembra infatti in atto un ammorbidimento della posizione sulla grecia....
che ne pensi?...

Essendo Schaeuble persona capace e con la testa sulle spalle, credo abbia tratto delle riflessioni sulla movimentata giornata di ieri.

tommy271

Forumer storico
PM prepares to name new Cabinet

Papandreou likely to include non-political figures after talks with ND collapse

dot_clear.gif

dot_clear.gif
dot_clear.gif
Prime Minister George Papandreou is due to unveil a new Cabinet on Thursday before seeking a vote of confidence from Parliament later in the week.
Following a day of speculation, Papandreou announced in a televised address late on Wednesday that he would reshuffle his Cabinet. He admitted that he had discussed the possibility of forming a coalition government with New Democracy.
The deal may have involved Papandreou stepping down but the premier said he pulled the offer off the table when the opposition party leaked details of the story.
New Democracy leader Antonis Samaras responded by blaming Papandreou for the talks collapsing. The ND leader demanded snap elections.
According to sources, the two leaders spoke three times on Wednesday. In the first phone call, Papandreou proposed forming a government of national unity. Samaras reportedly asked for a change of Cabinet and prime minister.
In the second call, Samaras added the demand that a date should be set for general elections. The third time the men spoke, Papandreou informed Samaras that he could not agree to his demands.
Sources told Kathimerini that Papandreou will form a Cabinet of 15 ministers that will probably include two or three non-political figures. Former European Central Bank vice president Lucas Papademos is one of those linked with a position in the new Cabinet.
Having announced a new Cabinet, Papandreou is then likely to seek a vote of confidence from Parliament on Sunday. Effectively, this means that he will be seeking the support of his own MPs as a mandate to continue with the austerity measures set out in the government’s medium term fiscal plan.
PASOK has 155 of the 300 seats in Parliament, having seen five of its MPs leave the party since it came to power in November 2009.

ekathimerini.com , Thursday June 16, 2011 (10:30)

g.ln

Triplo Panico: comprare
si, potrebbe essre peggiore

la situazione potrebbe anche essere peggiore e non dimenticare che Francia e Germania sono zeppi di nostri tds x cui penso che anche i loro cds verrebbero colpiti sopratutto francia in un primo momento poi scatterebbe la parola liquidità ad ogni costo e allora sarebbero più colpite le nazioni oraconsiderate + forti

Si, potrebbe anche essere peggiore, altro che ripresa europea: le risorse sarebbero spese per pagare gli interessi sul debito! E la Germania verso chi esporterebbe???
Il paracadute lo apriranno!
Ciao, Giuseppe

tommy271

Forumer storico
China Foreign Ministry: China Is Long-Term Europe Debt Investor

BEIJING (Dow Jones)--China is a long-term investor in Europe's debt market, Hong Lei, spokesman of the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said Thursday.
At a regular news conference, Hong said that China believes euro-zone countries will see stable economic development.
Meanwhile, China hopes Greece can achieve stability and development through cooperation with the E.U. and the international community.
Separately, Hong also reiterated China's official stance that the yuan exchange rate is not a main cause of a U.S.-China trade imbalance, and that China will continue promoting yuan exchange-rate regime reform.
He made the yuan comments when being asked about support for a currency bill targeting China by U.S. Senator Charles Schumer.
Hong also announced that Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao will visit Hungary, the U.K. and Germany during June 24-28.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto