Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (3 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

ferdo

Utente Senior
Non è uscito niente di concreto.
Si parla di allungare i bond in scadenza abbassandone il tasso, accogliendo in parte le richieste tedesche.
Il tutto è rimandato a gruppi di lavoro ... come se ormai non fossero chiare le alternative e le posizioni.
Mi aspettavo qualcosa in più ... almeno, in via ufficiale.

ovviamente sempre su base volontaria - mi auguro

frmaoro

il Fankazzista
BRUSSELS, July 11 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and officials met on Monday to discuss the options for solving Greece's debt crisis.

Following are highlights of their comments after the talks:
EUROGROUP PRESIDENT JEAN-CLAUDE JUNCKER
ON FLEXIBILITY OF EUROPEAN FINANCIAL STABILITY FACILITY (EFSF): "It is the first time that we are saying that we would like to enhance the flexibility and the scope of the EFSF. It is the first time that the Eurogroup as a whole is saying that lengthening of the maturities and the lowering of the interest rate will be part of the next coming decisions.

"We are not saying we are giving an exam to these questions but we are saying we stand ready to adopt further measures, but the detailed proposal for adopting these measures will have to be worked out by the Eurogroup working group.

"And we are not saying this will be done at some date in the future, we are saying shortly. Shortly means shortly, and shortly means as soon as possible."

ON PRIVATE SECTOR INVOLVEMENT IN GREEK BAILOUT: "There will be a private sector involvement. This is a decision that has been taken by the European Council. Talks will go on in the next coming days."

"This debate with the private sector ... will be pursued and will be brought to an end shortly. That means as soon as possible."

EU ECONOMIC AND MONETARY AFFAIRS COMMISSIONER OLLI REHN
ON BOND-BUYING BY EUROPEAN FINANCIAL STABILITY FACILITY (EFSF): "There are a variety of ways of enhancing the flexibility of the EFSF. This is one of those. I would not exclude any option. We are exploring these possibilities."

BELGIAN FINANCE MINISTER DIDIER REYNDERS
ON EURO ZONE STABILITY: "There was a reaffirmation of the absolute will of the Eurogroup to safeguard stability in the euro zone and to take the necessary measures."

tommy271

Forumer storico
Un primo passo deve essere lasciato alla possibilità dell'EFSF di acquistare sul secondario: Juncker parla che vuole aumentare la flessibilità operativa dell'EFSF.
Se attuato, potrebbe significare un'inizio di svolta.

frmaoro

il Fankazzista
"And we are not saying this will be done at some date in the future, we are saying shortly. Shortly means shortly, and shortly means as soon as possible."
i tempi drovrebbero essere brevissimi

ferdo

Utente Senior
i tempi drovrebbero essere brevissimi

a giugno dicevano che a luglio si prendeva la soluzione risolutiva
per me fino a settembre ...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto