Titoli di Stato area Euro GRECIA Operativo titoli di stato - Cap. 1 (6 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

aldic

io speriamo che me la cav
T'ho visto....:D
Sei tu che l'hai bloccata? Ma come si capisce mentre è bloccata se è per eccesso di rialzo o di ribasso?
L'ultima % e prezzo scritti sul book mentre è bloccata, è il movimento che l'ha bloccata o quello precedente al blocco e si deve aspettare lo sblocco per capire cosa è successo con l'ultimo scambio?
Non l'ho mai chiarito questo punto.
Io uso i book del PowerDesk Fineco.

p.s. tra l'altro ti hanno servito, perchè in lettera non le offriva nessuno a quel prezzo :D

non credo di averla bloccata io... prima di me sono passati altri due ordini sullo stesso prezzo....;);)

anzi a me non sembra proprio bloccata:-?

Nobody's

Γένοιο οἷος εἷ
US' Geithner - Europe can absorb debt crisis costs
null.gif
Reuters - 09/09/2011 14:50:05
null.gif
null.gif
null.gif
WASHINGTON, Sept 9 (Reuters) -

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Friday that Europe must work harder to demonstrate the political will to support weaker euro area states as they pursue financial reforms.

Geithner, in an interview with Bloomberg Television, said that European countries struggling with debt problems need "unequivocal" financial support from stronger states.

"It is completely within the capacity of the stronger members of the euro area to absorb those costs. Those costs would be much, much greater for them and their economies if they sit here and do nothing and they recognize that," Geithner said. "So this is a good sensible financial calculation for them." (Reporting by David Lawder; Editing by James Dalgleish) ((Multimedia versions of Reuters Top News are now available for: * 3000 Xtra: visit http://topnews.session.rservices.com
* BridgeStation: view story .134 For more information on Top News: Thomson Reuters | Financial)) Keywords: G7/USA
null.gif

Andre_Sant

Forumer storico
Esatto.
Forse cercheranno di coinvolgere qualche "grosso privato", ma non si metteranno alla ricerca del "parco buoi" ...
Forse qualcuno se lo dimentica, ma ci sono alcune prassi formali da espletare che richiederebbero almeno sei mesi di preparazione.

ciao, tutti gli ultimi swap erano aperti ai privati, e hanno richiesto moooolto meno di 6 mesi..
ciao

aldic

io speriamo che me la cav
certo che è volontario.
ma essendo esteso a tutti la % aumenta ancora (e per questo la tempistica..)

e per farti accettare ti diranno di tutto, come adesso ti dicono che per la troika si vedrà ecc ecc

così te vai in panico e aderisci.. perchè nel frattempo le quotazioni calano

piu' aderiscono e meglio è.. per tutti.

Qualcuno ha le quotazioni di questi bond otc che scadono prima di marzo 2012 e che rientrano nello swap?

3 Hellenic Republic EUR 4.4 19-Dec-11 GR0110020220
4 Hellenic Republic EUR 0 22-Dec-11 GR0326041242
5 Hellenic Republic EUR 5 30-Dec-11 GR0106002786
6 Hellenic Republic EUR 2 11-Jan-12 GR0124019531

ciao
Andrea

...ma tu guarda , non si finisce mai di imparare...:):)

quando pensavo di aver "catalogato" tutti i bond greci , scopro che c'e' ne sono ancora ....

ma spuntano come funghi ??? come mai non se ne e' mai sentito parlare prima ..?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek:

StockExchange

Forumer storico
2.13. What are the Events of Default of the New Bonds?
Events of Default are still under discussion but are likely to include a cross default across all New Bonds and a cross acceleration to certain classes of debt. Final terms of the New Bonds offered as part of the anticipated liability management transaction, including the Events of Default, will be included within the Exchange Offer Memorandum to be available at the launch of the offer period.

2.13. What are the Events of Default of the New Bonds?

Events of Default are still under discussion but are likely to include a cross default across all New Bonds and a cross acceleration to certain classes of debt. Final terms of the New Bonds offered as part of the anticipated liability management transaction, including the Events of Default, will be included within the Exchange Offer Memorandum to be available at the launch of the offer period.

2.14. Will there be Collective Action Clauses in the New Bonds?
It is expected that CACs will be included and be exercisable either for individual bond issues or in aggregation across all bonds (including bonds to be issued pursuant to the Committed Financing Facility) issued pursuant to the anticipated liability management transaction.

2.15. What will be the law the New Bonds will be issued under?

The New Bonds will be issued under English Law.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto