Derivati USA: CME-CBOT-NYMEX-ICE Tbond,Tnote,Bund&CO-giu/lug2006: fuga dai Bonds (vm18) (2 lettori)

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
Interessante sullo spoore sia cash che futures alle 15:59 un only brave ha tentato di giocarsi il doppio minimo (sul grafico ad 1 minuto..) prima dell'ISM in una giornata così intonata.
Massimo rispetto ma un pò esagerato.

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
European shares extend losses on U.S. data
Tue Aug 1, 2006 10:15am ET
LONDON, Aug 1 (Reuters) - European shares extended losses on Tuesday after U.S. economic data revived fears that the Federal Reserve will continue with its monetary tightening campaign.

Fighting in the Middle East and a mixed batch of corporate earnings also weighed on global equities.

The pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 index <FTEU3> was 0.9 percent down at 1,326.9 with the Dow Jones industrial average <DJI> falling 0.7 percent to 11,111.88 and the Nasdaq Composite <IXIC> dropping 1.4 percent.

The Institute for Supply Management said its index of U.S. national factory activity rose to 54.7 in July from 53.8 in June, beating economists' forecasts for a slight fall to 53.7.

"The ISM figures seem to be suggesting that the U.S. inflation situation is now outside the Fed's comfort zone so we're looking at more chances of a rate increase again," a London trader said.

European shares and U.S. stock index futures had earlier ticked up after data showed core U.S. consumer prices rose 0.2 percent in June, as expected, but they soon fell back as investors digested the full report.

Dutch telecom KPN (KPN.AS: Quote, Profile, Research) jumped 5 percent on forecast-beating results but Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE: Quote, Profile, Research) slipped almost 4 percent after reporting poor trading income in the second quarter.

superbaffone

tornati sotto la blu

11544436591.gif

anche questo a pecora

11544437611.gif

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
Paulson warns on spending
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson on Tuesday identified rising costs for financing long-term health and retirement systems as the key challenge to economic prosperity, and renewed statements backing a strong U.S. dollar.

The former Goldman Sachs leader, in his first major public address since taking the reins at Treasury, laid out many of the same positions as predecessor John Snow, including on currencies.

"I believe that a strong dollar is in our nation's interest and that currency values should be determined in open and competitive markets in response to underlying economic fundamentals," Paulson told a Columbia University audience, renewing a statement he made earlier in an interview on CNBC television.

He said the U.S. economy was strong, but was in transition to a slower and more sustainable pace of expansion after growing for several years at a rate to swift to continue.

"It would appear that what we are seeing is the economy transitioning to a more sustainable rate of growth, similar to the pattern we saw in the mid-1990s," he said

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici

smile

Forumer storico
superbaffone ha scritto:
tornati sotto la blu

Immagine sostituita con URL per un solo Quote: http://www.investireoggi.it/phpBB2/immagini/11544436591.gif

anche questo a pecora

Immagine sostituita con URL per un solo Quote: http://www.investireoggi.it/phpBB2/immagini/11544437611.gif

eppure resta sotto i minimi questa divergenza che menzionavo non è trascurabile secondo me......anche se ho anticipato...leggermente

il future sul bund ha gia' lambito il tg menzionato ma il tg naturale è sopra 117 saluti i banditi in pensione ... :lol:

superbaffone

gipa69 ha scritto:
Tutti a giustificare la discesa del Tran con il prezzo del petrolio alto ma non è che prima era poi molto più basso a meno che siano questi i livelli in cui scatta il contagio....

il crollo di ups per la trim ha dato una mano

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto