Derivati USA: CME-CBOT-NYMEX-ICE Tbond,Tnote,Bund&CO-giu/lug2006: fuga dai Bonds (vm18) (2 lettori)

ditropan

Forumer storico
Help Stop Illegal Net Fishing !!!
As you all know I sometimes take up worth causes that is why I implore you to help now, We MUST be extremely careful not to over fish certain areas .. It is our duty to keep only what we plan to use and pledge to CATCH and RELEASE what we know we cannot..

It is always common courtesy and helps make friends to leave some specimens for others. You will reap what you so if we do not for surely the supply will dwindle down over time. For this reason I am asking all of my friends to call or write their congressmen and ask them to pass the proposed bill # CR6969 requiring Catch and Release for catches over 5 in spawning areas and would eliminate the use of net fishing in these areas in favor of a rod and real instead. As you can see from the regrettable instances shown below this is a serious problem. It is simply too easy to over-fish while netting

I am sure you too will agree with me that this bill must be passed .

.. This What Can Happen

1155733481showletter.jpg

1155733498showletter1.jpg

1155733518showletter2.jpg

1155733534showletter3.jpg

Anything you can do would be appreciated......

Fleursdumal

फूल की बुराई
ditruzz come vanno gli ordini sui grains su iw ? gli eseguiti sono diventati più veloci?
cazzarola adesso che c'è l'elettronico dovrebbero essere istantanei ma ho sentito lamentele :rolleyes:

Fleursdumal

फूल की बुराई
Treasuries climb on easing US core inflation gain
Wed Aug 16, 2006

By Chris Reese

NEW YORK, Aug 16 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury debt prices rose on Wednesday, taking benchmark yields to four-month lows after core July consumer inflation data was tame enough to bolster views the Federal Reserve may not raise interest rates next month.

Core consumer prices, an inflation gauge that strips out volatile food and energy costs, rose 0.2 percent in July -- ending a four-month string of 0.3 percent increases, signalling that underlying price pressures may be easing. For details click on [ID:nN1673].

An easing infation rate buoys bonds by helping to preserve a bond's value over time. and raising the likelihood in investors' eyes that the Fed may have ended its two-year rate rising campaign.

"This will support (Fed Chairman Ben) Bernanke's view that inflation is about to taper off and will solidify the idea that the Fed is really on the sidelines now," said Rick Egelton, chief economist at BMO Financial Group in Toronto.

Fed funds futures were pointing to an 18 percent chance of a rate hike next month, down from a 30 percent chance prior to the release of the consumer price data.

Fed policy-makers last raised short-term rates in June, the 17th such increase since mid-2004, but decided to hold rates steady in in their last meeting on Aug. 8.

ditropan

Forumer storico
Fleursdumal ha scritto:
ditruzz come vanno gli ordini sui grains su iw ? gli eseguiti sono diventati più veloci?
cazzarola adesso che c'è l'elettronico dovrebbero essere istantanei ma ho sentito lamentele :rolleyes:

lenti come prima fleu ... praticamente non lè cambiat un cass !!! :down: :rolleyes: :specchio:

... avolo gli piglia ai bonds oggi ? :-? ... son 2 giorni che tirano di bestia, come ti ho visto i rendimenti sotto il 4,8 sul 5y ho caricato di bestia ... e siamo tornati a quota -90 :eek: :eek: :eek: ... meno male che dovevo fermarmi per un periodo. :lol: :lol: :lol: ... drogassiatodi trading son ! :D :lol: :lol:

ditropan

Forumer storico
Fleursdumal ha scritto:
va a vedè che li passano ancora alle grida :rolleyes: anzi è così vista la lentezza

io sia sul cbot che sul nymex non ho riscontrato alcun cambiamento a livello di velocità di exe su di un'ordine ... e ne ho tradati parecchi. :V :smokin:

... approposito ... chiuso tutti i 50 contratti di avena a 185 ... adesso vedrai che con oggi ti piazziano un bel -5% :D :D :D :lol: :sad: :sad: :rolleyes: :specchio:

gipa69

collegio dei patafisici
Thursday August 17, 1:49 AM
Fed's Fisher: Inflation still greatest risk
DALLAS (Reuters) - Inflation is still the greatest risk to the United States economy, and policy-makers will not hesitate to raise interest rates again if incoming data suggests that is necessary, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher said on Wednesday.

"There is a definite increase in inflationary momentum," Fisher told a real estate group. "The Federal Reserve will not tolerate inflation," he added, terming it the Lex Luthor to the "Superman" United States economy, referring to the superhero's nemesis.

ADVERTISEMENT

The Federal Open Market Committee voted this month to hold U.S. benchmark interest rates steady at 5.25 percent, pausing after raising rates at 17 consecutive meetings over more than two years.

"If we see, after this pause, that inflation is beginning to threaten economic prosperity, we will take deliberate ... measures to counter it," he said.

Fisher is not a voting member of the Fed's interest-rate setting committee in 2006.

He said U.S. gross domestic product growth for the second quarter was likely to be revised closer to 3 percent from its initial print of 2.5 percent, and third-quarter growth could be similar.

Fisher said the U.S. housing market is in the midst of a correction notable for its "suddenness and depth."

That downturn, as well as high energy prices and higher interest rates, are "definitely having an impact on the consumer," he said.

ditropan

Forumer storico
Fade to black ha scritto:
quanto ti attendi che duri questa accellerata :confused:

Se vogliono fare i porci per sul serio arrivano al 4,75% di rendimento sul 5Y ... certo è che a questi livelli siamo sul ridicolo ... in pratica il mercato merricano già sconta un taglio dei tassi di mezzo punto percentuale ... davvero fuori della realtà. :yes: :cool:

1155795935azz1.jpg

1155795992azz2.jpg

Cosa mi attendo io per il medio periodo ? ... che prima di iniziare a scendere veramente sui rendimenti (2007 ?) quantomeno un doppio max se lo devono andare a fare. :yes: ;) :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto