Obbligazioni perpetue e subordinate Tutto quello che avreste sempre voluto sapere sulle obbligazioni perpetue... - Cap. 3 (9 lettori)

marc

Forumer storico
Il riacquisto di titoli junior (attenti alla definizione presente nel prospetto!) oppure pari passu è uno dei più classici coupon pusher che troviamo nei prospetti.
Quello di BPVN recita:

"Mandatory payment of interest: The Issuer is required to pay interest (including, without limitation, in the event of a Capital Deficiency Event) on any Interest Payment Date:
(i) in part, pari passu and pro rata, if and to the extent that during the 12-month (or 6-month or 3- month for securities (other than shares) where remuneration is paid, respectively, every 6 or 3 months) period prior to such Interest Payment Date the Issuer or any Subsidiary has declared, made, approved or set aside for payment a partial distribution in respect of any Parity Securities; and/or
(ii) in full if and to the extent that during the 12-month (or 6-month or 3-month for securities (other than shares) where remuneration is paid, respectively, every 6 or 3 months) period prior to such Interest Payment Date:
(1) the Issuer or any Subsidiary has declared or paid dividends or other distributions on any Junior Securities or Parity Securities (other than pursuant to Condition 5(c)(i) above); and/or
(2) the Issuer or any Subsidiary has redeemed, repurchased or acquired any Junior Securities (other than a Permitted Repurchase) or Parity Securities,
save that the Issuer shall not be required to make any payment of interest on the Step-Up Notes with reference to any declaration, payment or distribution on, or redemption, repurchase or acquisition of, any other security which is itself mandatory in accordance with the terms and conditions of such security."

Pertanto le cedole T1 saranno pushed per i prossimi 12 mesi.

Grazie grande Rott,
esattamente quello che ricordavo.
Una domanda ...secondo te i 12 mesi iniziano dalla data valuta di pagamento?

fabriziof

Forumer storico
Il riacquisto di titoli junior (attenti alla definizione presente nel prospetto!) oppure pari passu è uno dei più classici coupon pusher che troviamo nei prospetti.
Quello di BPVN recita:

"Mandatory payment of interest: The Issuer is required to pay interest (including, without limitation, in the event of a Capital Deficiency Event) on any Interest Payment Date:
(i) in part, pari passu and pro rata, if and to the extent that during the 12-month (or 6-month or 3- month for securities (other than shares) where remuneration is paid, respectively, every 6 or 3 months) period prior to such Interest Payment Date the Issuer or any Subsidiary has declared, made, approved or set aside for payment a partial distribution in respect of any Parity Securities; and/or
(ii) in full if and to the extent that during the 12-month (or 6-month or 3-month for securities (other than shares) where remuneration is paid, respectively, every 6 or 3 months) period prior to such Interest Payment Date:
(1) the Issuer or any Subsidiary has declared or paid dividends or other distributions on any Junior Securities or Parity Securities (other than pursuant to Condition 5(c)(i) above); and/or
(2) the Issuer or any Subsidiary has redeemed, repurchased or acquired any Junior Securities (other than a Permitted Repurchase) or Parity Securities,
save that the Issuer shall not be required to make any payment of interest on the Step-Up Notes with reference to any declaration, payment or distribution on, or redemption, repurchase or acquisition of, any other security which is itself mandatory in accordance with the terms and conditions of such security."

vale anche per italease?

Vet

Forumer storico
sai com'è... Accumula accumula accumula accumula.... Poi un giorno ti chiamano e ti dicono che sei troppo esposto su singolo strumento:d:d
vai a vedere stai + 22% sull'operazione.....che fai?
Io terrei vita natural durante, ma qua leggi ogni giorno news nobelle....
Quando ho comprato a 51 il mio target era 70, per fine anno...
Quasi quasi alleggerisco e entro su ubi, bp 2015 e short dax
ù

;)

Vet

Forumer storico
Quello di BPVN recita:

Caro e vecchio Banco.....sempre Market frendely......con i propri affecionados

Vet

Forumer storico
Io ho la 512 e questa operazione come le precedenti serve a creare utili nel bilancio 2013, a diminuire l'ammontare di titoli in circolazione riducendo i costi della cedola. Per me questa operazione ci conferma che a giugno pagheranno la cedola. Mi chiedo che senso ha aderire in quanto una volta in possesso del cash verra reinvestito a tassi notevolmente piu bassi. Inoltre il sistema bancario ed in particolare Banco popolare stanno incrementando i patrimoni ormai in linea con i criteri Eba e grazie alle operazioni LTRO hanno ampia liquidità. Certo resta il problema dell'incremento delle sofferenze che però a questo punto mi sembra gestibile. Ricordo inoltre che la discesa dello spread oltre a ridurre il costo della raccolta del sistema bancario con benefici nel conto economico produce anche importanti plusvalenze nei portafogli titoli delle banche stesse.
Io non aderisco, incasso cedola a giugno e attendo una call a 100.
Contento di avere critiche costruttive.
Andrea

Certo che si....nel regolamento prevede l'obbligatorietà del pagamento se nei 12 mesi precedenti è stata fatta un opa sui titoli...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto