Obbligazioni societarie Bond Rickmers Holding GmbH 8,875% 2018 - DE000A1TNA39 (1 Viewer)

sandrino

Forumer storico
Allora andiamo per gradi, questo è il comunicato Rickmers

Rickmers Holding AG and other companies of Rickmers Group as sellers and a consortium comprising the Zeaborn Group and Hamburg based shipowner Bertram R.C. Rickmers as purchaser today signed a purchase agreement regarding the takeover of the Rickmers Group’s global ship management activities, with its main sites in Hamburg, Singapore and Cyprus. It has only taken a few months after preliminary self-administration of the assets of Rickmers Holding AG was ordered to find a solution for continuing the business.

The bidding consortium’s aim is to expand the ship management activities and to invest in further growth. The creditors’ committee of Rickmers Holding AG has already approved the transaction. Completion of the transaction is subject to approval by the Federal Cartel Office. A purchase price in the double-digit millions was agreed between the parties. As part of an overall solution, it is intended that the consortium also takes over the remaining business units of the Rickmers Group via an insolvency plan.

Rickmers Holding AG filed for insolvency on 1 June 2017. The ship and business operations of the Rickmers Group have since been continued in self-administration on a stable basis. On 5 September 2017 the Hamburg Local Court followed the company’s motion and opened insolvency proceedings against the assets of Rickmers Holding AG and ordered self-administration.

This means that the Executive Board remains in office during the proceedings and will continue to autonomously manage the Rickmers Group. Dr. Christoph Morgen from the law firm Brinkmann & Partners continues to assist the Executive Board in his capacity as CIO (“Chief Insolvency Officer”). The Hamburg Local Court appointed Dr. Jens-Sören Schröder of Johlke Niethammer & Partners as trustee, as had already been done in the provisional proceedings

Al primo punto vi evidenzio che il consorzio ha firmato un contratto in cui ha rilevato tutte le attività (commesse ed altro) facenti capo a Rickmers Ag.
Ve la metto cosi: gli han venduto il portafoglio ordini. Che Rickmers ha venduto al nuovo consorzio (Zeaborn e lo stesso Bertrand Rickmers)

A quel punto resta una RICKMERS AG, assieme a tutte le unità satellite della capogruppo, come entità indebitata e priva di quel portafoglio ordini che è stato ceduto. Il consorzio sopra menzionato, Zeaborn insomma, intende rilevare anche tutto il resto del gruppo Rickmers (ormai privo di portafoglio ordini) mediante l'insolvency plan.

In parole povere questi signori verranno e ci diranno : CARI CREDITORI, noi offriamo XXX per tutta la baracca. Vi sta bene ? Se si, bene eccovi i piccioli. Se non vi sta bene amen, mandiamo tutto in liquidazione, tanto il portafoglio ordini lo abbiamo già preso.
Rickmers AG cesserà di esistere, ci sarà la nuova società. Per questo i bond sono rimasti al palo in quanto si ritiene che l'offerta sia davvero miserella, visto che ormai la ciccia (il portafoglio ordini) se lo sono già pappato.

Da parte mia l'ingresso @3, qualcosa sta nel fatto che ritengo possano offrire qualcosa di più rispetto alla Maritime, che ricordo a tutti ha avuto 12.5 come recovery.

Torniamo alla lettera che ha ricevuto il nostro amico.

Quello che la sua banca chiama come LIQUIDATORE, Schröder per capirci, altro non è che il TRUSTEE (vedi terza sottolineatura sopra riportata), ovvero "Il guardiano" che la corte di Amburgo ha nominato per vigilare sulla procedura di insolvenza in auto amministrazione: i vertici Rickmers sono rimasti in carica e plenipotenziari, il trustee doveva controllare il loro operato.

A quanto mi risultava, da chiacchiere fatte con ONE SQUARE, il 10 ottobre ci sarebbe stato un meeting dei bondholders per votare il piano di insolvenza ovvero dire SI o NO a quel che Zeaborn offrirà.
Per quanto possano offrire come elemosina, viene da se che si dovrebbe votare SI perché l'alternativa credo siano i 2 o i 3 che si vedono a mercato.

Sto scrivendo comunque ora a ONE SQUARE per chiedere dettagli ulteriori

sandrino

Forumer storico
Ad ogni buon conto,
credo che la lettera della banca sia scritta male, quantomeno la traduzione ha storpiato alcuni concetti.
Per toglierci ogni dubbio ho appena scritto a OSA il seguente messaggio

Good evening,
With a huge annoyance I inform you that some Italian savers have received from their bank communications about the current state of insolvency of Rickmers.

I would feel more professional to receive this kind of information from you, which are the representatives of bondholders.

However, what we find disconcerting is the content of this communication, of which I summarize the main points:

1. Rickmers is in final bankruptcy
2. Bondholders have time until the 5th of October to make the insolvency claim and submit it to the liquidator (it seems that Dr. Schroder is no longer the trustee but the liquidator himself)
3. There will be an assembly on October 10, when bondholders will have to vote for a new liquidator, a new creditor representative and other stuff

About our bonds there is no news if not the obvious conclusion that money is lost. So much so that we must proceed with insinuation to the passive as mentioned above.

At this point I ask you: Zeaborn's offer has been accepted by the Creditors Committee, of which you are part: to what extent were you allowed to give the assent, in the absence of adequate protection for the interests of the bondholders you represent?

It is time you begin to provide clear information because we have the full right to be informed and understand the fate of our money.

I'm waiting for a quick response.

Vulture

Nuovo forumer
Morale x cavarne fuori qualcosa meglio insinuarsi al passivo, così al buio senza sapere prima la proposta di quanti soldini ci danno

sandrino

Forumer storico
Morale x cavarne fuori qualcosa meglio insinuarsi al passivo, così al buio senza sapere prima la proposta di quanti soldini ci danno

Non lo so e non credo.
Questi hanno una montagna di debiti, addirittura più rilevanti di AIR BERLIN, in proporzione.
Non si ricaverebbe nulla se non una gran rottura di palle coi tempi biblici.

Io quel che offro prendo ma direi grazie al c.... visto che ho pmc 3,30

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto