Obbligazioni valute high yield Bond Scholz Anleihe 2017 8,50% Euro AT0000A0U9J2 (1 Viewer)

captain sparrow

Forumer storico
appena ricevuta

I totally understand, but I have to decide what is the best solution for all bondholders and bankruptcy would not be the best option for the bondholders. Unfortunately in this case we only have one offer. There is no other alternative than insolvency proceedings.

Best regards

Dr. Ulla Reisch
cosa ne pensate di questo pressing? per favore se qualcuno manda mail , fate sapere se rispondono
as curator

whitesoul9

Forumer storico
appena ricevuta

I totally understand, but I have to decide what is the best solution for all bondholders and bankruptcy would not be the best option for the bondholders. Unfortunately in this case we only have one offer. There is no other alternative than insolvency proceedings.

Best regards

Dr. Ulla Reisch
cosa ne pensate di questo pressing? per favore se qualcuno manda mail , fate sapere se rispondono
as curator
Ma non devono raggiungere nessun quorum?

captain sparrow

Forumer storico
Ma non devono raggiungere nessun quorum?
questa è la mail di risposta appena fatta
Dear Mrs. Reisch, can't you make a counter proposal? I have been trought few insolvency procedures, and I have never seen such a miserable proposal. why can't they offer some shares and a new bond with a lower coupon and a longer date? similar to what 3WPower did only 2/3 years ago? It is not acceptable an aircut of 90%. they have a debt and, I'll check the prospectus, our bond is senior as well, I think. It's to easy for the share holder to reverse all the pain on the bond holder shoulders. Do you think that, Mitshui (they hold a 30% stake of Scholz if I don't mistake) will accept a liquidation of the company? risking to lose all the investement?
I haven't check if there is a CAC clause in the prospect of the bond, but I believe there are good reasons and chances to fight their proposal.
Thank you again for your attention
Have a nice evening
cleardot.gif

qualcuno ha il prospetto sotto mano? postate il link?

whitesoul9

Forumer storico
questa è la mail di risposta appena fatta
Dear Mrs. Reisch, can't you make a counter proposal? I have been trought few insolvency procedures, and I have never seen such a miserable proposal. why can't they offer some shares and a new bond with a lower coupon and a longer date? similar to what 3WPower did only 2/3 years ago? It is not acceptable an aircut of 90%. they have a debt and, I'll check the prospectus, our bond is senior as well, I think. It's to easy for the share holder to reverse all the pain on the bond holder shoulders. Do you think that, Mitshui (they hold a 30% stake of Scholz if I don't mistake) will accept a liquidation of the company? risking to lose all the investement?
I haven't check if there is a CAC clause in the prospect of the bond, but I believe there are good reasons and chances to fight their proposal.
Thank you again for your attention
Have a nice evening
cleardot.gif

qualcuno ha il prospetto sotto mano? postate il link?
Gran bella risposta

captain sparrow

Forumer storico
gente cosa ne dite di chieder un parere a Luca Dezzani, lo studio che sta portando avanti la causa SNS? in quanti saremmo? facciamo un piccolo censimento?

questo può aiutare a capire se si può morire in altro modo o la ns sorte è già segnata?

Allegati

• Bond_folder_en.pdf
    6 MB · Visite: 320

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto