Certificati di investimento - Cap. 2 (7 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Opec and the oil cartel's allies discuss an agreement to reduce oil production by at least 1.3 million barrels a day. It states four sources for Reuters.
According to the data, however, Russia's opposition to a significant reduction in production at the moment is the main obstacle to such an agreement.
The oil ticket will meet during Thursday in Vienna, then hold talks with Russia and other partners the following day.
Opec's largest producer and informal leader, Saudi Arabia, has flagged a need to lower production but has met resistance from US President Donald Trump who wants to see lower oil prices.
At the same time, the sources also indicate that Russia's position is a key factor in the negotiations. According to previous data, the country is ready to reduce its production by 140,000 barrels a day, while Opec wants to see a cut by about twice.

CarloConti

Forumer storico
Eppure strano... doveva essere il salvatore dell'Europa...
peccato. Non so se lo sarà o ce ne sarà un altro, di sicuro per andare bene servirebbe un'Europa salvata!! A me interessa poco chi la salva o la rafforza, a me interessa che l'Europa sia salda e forte, unica garanzia per i nostri investimenti presenti e futuri. Non ne faccio mai una questione politica.

CarloConti

Forumer storico
in questa ottica vedo sempre non di buon occhio tutte queste spinte più o meno estremiste e destabilizzatrici, per me decisamente negative per chi vuole investire i propri soldi in tranquillità e serenità. Altrimenti cerca altri mercati o altre forme di investimento. Solo questo.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto