Certificati di investimento - Cap. 5 (6 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

skolem

Listino e panino
Potential outcomes CPI report:

1. Inflation higher than expected and $SPX falls on more hawkish Fed

2. Inflation as expected and $SPX falls as 8+ rate hikes ahead

3. Inflation lower than expected and $SPX falls on recession fears

The Fed has destroyed markets.
Se vi ricordate è esattamente il contrario di quanto succedeva prima:
se i dati macro miglioravano, economia in crescita, borsa saliva
se i dati macro peggioravano, aspettative per nuovi stimoli delle banche centrali e la borsa saliva ancora di più.

giancarlo22

Forumer storico

in realtà nel discorso della Lagarde c'è un momento in cui parla di azione UE anti spread ma è solo un accenno..... in realtà lei evidenzia, come già in tutti i precedenti discorsi da quando occupa la posizione, sempre maggiormente i lati negativi....senza descrivere come il suo intervento potrebbe dare rimedio... ma allora cosa è lì a fare ???? ad elencare i problemi siamo capaci tutti !!!!!

oldmouseit

Forumer storico
in realtà nel discorso della Lagarde c'è un momento in cui parla di azione UE anti spread ma è solo un accenno..... in realtà lei evidenzia, come già in tutti i precedenti discorsi da quando occupa la posizione, sempre maggiormente i lati negativi....senza descrivere come il suo intervento potrebbe dare rimedio... ma allora cosa è lì a fare ???? ad elencare i problemi siamo capaci tutti !!!!!
poteva dire che era short..................

NoWay

It's time to play the game
U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that the U.S. has been engaging with European nations about ways to put a ceiling on the price of oil. One route would be to keep Russian oil, the sale of which is currently restricted in the U.S. and many parts of Europe, flowing to buyers like India and China.
The problem recently has been that the price of WTI crude oil—down a tick on Thursday—has surged to around $121 a barrel from just below $90 before Russia invaded Ukraine. That is contributing to high inflation that is both reducing consumer demand for some types of goods and prompting the Federal Reserve to lift interest rates.
So the stock market might be relieved to see that there is at least some effort to keep a lid on the price of oil. But that could be difficult to accomplish. And even if the price of oil stays near its current level, it would remain up double digits in percentage terms on a year-over-year basis.
The point is that “until tensions begin to ease in Ukraine and there is a pathway to sanctions on Russia being lifted, the geopolitically driven, supply side bid in oil will remain the dominant market influence,” wrote Tom Essaye, founder of Sevens Report Research.

Quindi è buono che India e Cina comprino petrolio russo perchè altrimenti il prezzo esploderebbe rendendo vani gli sforzi per ridurre l'inflazione e le sanzioni condizionano il lato offerta che rimane dominante nell'influenzare il mercato. Ammappa che gran risultati che sta ottenendo l'avveduto occidente. Gli altri acquisiscono competitività e noi paghiamo...

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto