Certificati di investimento - Cap. 5 (6 lettori)

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
SRB, EBA and ECB Banking Supervision statement on the announcement on 19 March 2023 by Swiss authorities
20 March 2023
The Single Resolution Board, the European Banking Authority and ECB Banking Supervision welcome the comprehensive set of actions taken yesterday by the Swiss authorities in order to ensure financial stability.
The European banking sector is resilient, with robust levels of capital and liquidity.
The resolution framework implementing in the European Union the reforms recommended by the Financial Stability Board after the Great Financial Crisis has established, among others, the order according to which shareholders and creditors of a troubled bank should bear losses.
In particular, common equity instruments are the first ones to absorb losses, and only after their full use would Additional Tier One be required to be written down. This approach has been consistently applied in past cases and will continue to guide the actions of the SRB and ECB banking supervision in crisis interventions.
Additional Tier 1 is and will remain an important component of the capital structure of European banks.

Della serie "la Svizzera è un mondo a sé"?

Fabrib

Forumer storico
Nel frattempo altro PM pesantissimo per First Republic Bank...

Warren Buffett has been talking to the Biden White House about a possible investment in regional banks, Bloomberg reported.
The billionaire investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO had multiple conversations with senior officials in the Biden administration in the past week following the collapse of Silicon Valley and Signature banks and the problems facing First Republic.

NoWay

It's time to play the game
(Reuters) - La crisi di Credit Suisse ha un impatto insignificante sul sistema bancario italiano.
Lo ha detto il ministro dell'Economia Giancarlo Giorgetti a margine di un evento.
"Riteniamo che le ripercussioni sul sistema bancario italiano siano sostanzialmente insignificanti", ha detto Giorgetti.
Il ministro ha tuttavia sottolineato che le modalità seguite per il salvataggio dell'istituto svizzero, in particolare l'ordine di priorità tra azionisti e obbligazionisti, "ha sorpreso le autorità europee".

Qualche bugia ogni tanto...

Dandan1968

Forumer storico
(Reuters) - La crisi di Credit Suisse ha un impatto insignificante sul sistema bancario italiano.
Lo ha detto il ministro dell'Economia Giancarlo Giorgetti a margine di un evento.
"Riteniamo che le ripercussioni sul sistema bancario italiano siano sostanzialmente insignificanti", ha detto Giorgetti.
Il ministro ha tuttavia sottolineato che le modalità seguite per il salvataggio dell'istituto svizzero, in particolare l'ordine di priorità tra azionisti e obbligazionisti, "ha sorpreso le autorità europee".

Qualche bugia ogni tanto...
Tutti si affrettano a dire che non hanno sub
Io adesso mi chiedo chi le aveva...

El Trinche

Forumer storico
Tutti si affrettano a dire che non hanno sub
Io adesso mi chiedo chi le aveva...

Ma chi sono i detentori di questi bond AT1 di Credit Suisse?

Le fonti interpellate da Bloomberg hanno fatto i nomi di Pimco (Pacific Investment Management), Invesco e BlueBay Funds Management tra i diversi asset manager esposti alle obbligazioni.

E’ possibile comunque, ha precisato Bloomberg, che il valore delle obbligazioni detenute da questi attori finanziari sia cambiato o che questi bond siano stati anche interamente venduti nel tempo intercorso tra il momento in cui i suddetti gestori hanno informato le autorità finanziarie del loro possesso dei bond a oggi.

Pimco e BlueBay hanno preferito non rilasciare commenti quando sono stati interpellati da Bloomberg News, venerdì scorso, mentre una portavoce di Invesco si è limitata a dire che, “a causa delle misure di trasparenza adottate, non rendiamo noti i movimenti di portafoglio”.

Ma i nostri team di investimento continuano a monitorare gli sviluppi e a gestire in modo prudente i nostri asset, alla luce delle attuali condizioni di mercato”.

gianni76

Forumer storico
SRB, EBA and ECB Banking Supervision statement on the announcement on 19 March 2023 by Swiss authorities
20 March 2023
The Single Resolution Board, the European Banking Authority and ECB Banking Supervision welcome the comprehensive set of actions taken yesterday by the Swiss authorities in order to ensure financial stability.
The European banking sector is resilient, with robust levels of capital and liquidity.
The resolution framework implementing in the European Union the reforms recommended by the Financial Stability Board after the Great Financial Crisis has established, among others, the order according to which shareholders and creditors of a troubled bank should bear losses.
In particular, common equity instruments are the first ones to absorb losses, and only after their full use would Additional Tier One be required to be written down. This approach has been consistently applied in past cases and will continue to guide the actions of the SRB and ECB banking supervision in crisis interventions.
Additional Tier 1 is and will remain an important component of the capital structure of European banks.

Ma, a salvataggio fatto, non era meglio trasformare le AT1 in azioni e dare qualcosa di meno ma a tutti (anche per evitare potenziali beghe legali)?
Qui veramente viene il sospetto che si sia voluto aiutare i due fondi arabi primari azionisti di CS.

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto