Derivati, futures e certificati, sugli indici e commodities - Cap. 2 (71 lettori)

strong

no Gas no Party!
non hai chiuso ancora il long ? naaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TIC TIC ...il tempo sta x scadere :p
le fregnacce sul QE non hanno + effetto, stanno iniziando ad aprire gli occhi, il futuro è SHORTTTTT fattene una ragione ... Anno Bisesto, anno funesto :look:

emergenti+energy+isis ... un mix letale x i mercati :X

il seguente grafico ti spiega il nuovo bollone del 2016 e ti farà scordare tutti i tuoi long per almeno un anno, poi mi ringrazierai :D

p.s. sono estremista shorter ehhh scherzoo .... non ascoltate le mie parole, faccio il predicatore solo x me stesso, non voglio dare consigli a nessuno !!!!

Dax 5000, Fotty 16000, SP 1400 .... i miei sogni nel cassetto per questo 2016 .... :sbava:

dax 5k e fotty 16k? ma chi sei REnzuccio ?

Flow71

VentoDivino

U.S. STOCK INDEX FUTURES PAIR GAINS SLIGHTLY AFTER CHINA'S CENTRAL BANK SAYS IT WILL FURTHER LIBERALIZE INTEREST RATES - RTRS

CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO FURTHER LIBERALISE INTEREST RATES
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO MAKE YUAN MORE INTERNATIONAL
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO MAINTAIN PRUDENT MONETARY POLICY
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO FLEXIBLY USE MONETARY POLICY TOOLS TO KEEP ADEQUATE LIQUIDITY IN BANKING SYSTEM
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO KEEP USING MLF, PSL AND CREDIT POLICIES TO SUPPORT KEY AREAS IN THE ECONOMY
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO FURTHER IMPROVE CURRENCY FORMATION MECHANISM
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO KEEP YUAN BASICALLY STABLE
CHINA CENTRAL BANK: TO DEEPEN REFORM OF FX MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

China's central bank said it would further liberalise interest rates, according to a statement posted on the People's Bank of China website on Friday.
The central bank also said it would make the yuan more international, keep the currency basically stable, further improve the currency formation mechanism and deepen reforms of the foreign exchange management system and financial institutions.

The central bank will use medium-term loans, and pledged supplementary loans and credit policies to support key areas of the economy.

The central bank also said it would maintain prudent monetary policy and flexibly use monetary policy tools to keep adequate liquidity in the banking system.

strong

no Gas no Party!
ragazzi si sale.....

boh bah beh bih buh

Image 005 - 08-01-2016.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Alto